Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 18, 2023

File a complaint to Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB]

Having problems with Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB]

Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB] Website

Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB] Head Office Address

Administrative Office Building, Jalamandali, Khairatabad Road, Khairatabad
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB] Phone Numbers

Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB] reviews & complaints(888)

New water line is not running in only venkat Reddy nagar Ramanthapur Hyderabad area due to conflicts . What is use if new water line is not used and provided, water is not provided properly but people need to pay bills in time
Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Need solution as soon as possible and want proper responsibility towards water supply, as it running new water line in every areas in that area also need to run new water line and need to check every home with water line as some people may having illegal water pipe connection

Fresh water is getting wasted in front of Kalyan Nagar Phase-3 Karur Vysya Bank through some pipeline leakage.

Such wastage is happening quite frequently at this spot or at the Reliance Smartspot nearby. It may be looked into and a permanent solution be made to avoid this precious fresh water leakage and wastage

I am an resident of sai nishanth apartments, p.no.157, vivekananda nagar, mallapur nacharam facing issue of drainage overflow outside of my apartments from last five days.Even i didnt see your daily street cleaning persons,
      Pls take it as immediate action to resolve this, due to we are in winter season/rainy season.May be it affects to viral fevers and spreading of mosquitoes.
      Also, i am bringing to your notice that opposite to us, there was an park with full of dust and dried plants.There was no action clean and green in this park.
      Even in my street there was an school and municipal electrical office.even no bothering.

Im from Qayam Nagar, M.M. colony, M.M pahadi, Hyderabad, we are requesting HMWSSB to install sewerage in our locality since 6+ years and there is no action taken or no plan submitted for us. Requesting you to please help us

My home does not have water connection. I never applied for water connection. There is no water supply in the area. How did the department sent me the water bill for can no[protected].

I'm the resident of 12-2-196, Murad Nagar, Hyderabad-28 (T.S). My water can number is[protected].

My grievance is that for more than six months, I'm getting contaminated filthy water supply by HMWSSB for drinking purpose and there is stench emanating from this water. The consumption of this filthy water is already taking toll on the health of my family members as one or the other family members of mine are filling sick intermittently. I have already raised the complaint to HMWSSB on 13.11.2022 (Token No.8106), but until now no action is taken by the department.

I therefore, request the concerned to take this grievance seriously and arrange to address my issue issue without further delay. I request the HMWSSB to stop playing with the health of its consumers.

Thanking you,

Faiz Khan

Our CAN no.[protected] Y Ranganayakulu bill for the month of September 2022 is wrongly categorized as Commercial instead of Domestic. Bill is issued for Rs. 2944.50. Kindly rectify the mistake and issue the correct bill to allow me to pay the bill in time.

Y V MURTHY
              syndicate.[protected]@gmail.com

ALTHOUGH I HAVE BROUGHT TO THE NOTICE OF ALL CONCERNED OFFICERS INCLUDING MANAGER, DGM, GM(E), CGM(REVENUE), M.D. OF HMWSSB, I FIND NO ACTION TAKEN ON THE ILLEGAL APPLICATION OF FREE WATER TO CUSTOMER ACCOUNT NUMBER (CAN #[protected]. I SUBMITTED ALL PROOFS THAT INSIDERS IN HMSWWB, DIVN. IX committed FRAUD and SCAM by accepting BRIBES. Although all proofs are submitted, they are yet to take action and the bills should be collected 3-times...
                In regard to CAN #[protected], the consumer did not submit required O.C for 5 floors, but took a photo for 4 floors only issued by GHMC deviating the rules framed in G.O issued by HMWW&SB. In spite of investigation completed and facts known, the CGM (Revenue), H.O, Khairatabad did not take any action to DISABLE the FWS fradulently operating for the above CAN. It is more than a year the issue has been pending and lot of mails and tweets sent,...

Our area (Golconda mothidarwaza 9-11-416/64) the area’s sewerage system is all filled up, please fix it as fast as possible

The water flow in our area the flow is coming in to the house so I request you to repair it as soon as possible

I am from Petbasheerabad . For more than 3months we are getting contaminated and mud manjeera water. It's getting very difficult to do daily household tasks such as bathing, cleaning vegetables, etc. we are purchasing drinking water from near by store and booking water takers for the daily use. We also getting skin related issues because of this. We raised n of complaint on the same issue, however no action taken till date. Please do something about this immediately.

Hi Team,

We have registered for free water supply and have got bill not sure why, can you please help . This is very frustating....

This issue is pending from long back, Please check from your end, I am unable to register free water supply scheme.
                      I am getting an error message while registration free water supply (PTIN details are already exists (PTIN NO: [protected]).

Out of 15 flats 12 flats got registered, I don’t know why I am getting this error message.

I sent with multiple emails, Not resolved my problem : Dana Kishore M ; SATYANARAYANA M ;HMWSSB CUSTOMERCARE

Basam Pitchaiah

We are facing issue with water supply for a month and this is due to the pipeline blockage at jawahar nagar residency, yousufguda, hyd

Could someone please treat this as priority and do the needful.

I Akaram Ramesh residing at 11-2-330, 426/1, mylargadda, Chilakalguda, sithafalmandi . We are facing drainage overflow issue at our place.kindly request to take immediately action on the same.

Ramesh

Water PRESSURE IS VERY VERY LOW in the Municipal Water supply that comes every alternate day. Multiple complaints raised already on Cusrcare# 155313. But NO ACTION SO FAR.
                            My CAN[protected]. Pls treat this as urgent and provide a quick resolution

Hello Team, There is no water supply in Rahmath Nagar. H: No : 8-3-228/727 for the last 8 days. Please resolve this issue ASAP.

Near anupama medical hall near to reliance from past 2 months no action taken

Water leakage in srinivaspuram colony, street no:1, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad…500013…