[Resolved]  BMW India — bmw awarded three crores thirty five lakh rupees; bmw 32th annual anniversary 2018

My name : mohammed sadiq
Pathan
I have come to this massage whether. It is true or fake please tell me

Have awarded 3 crores 35 lakh rupees from bmw car of year contest 2018 for claim
Email : [protected]@gmail.com

Please : tell me true or fake

The bmw automobile car company
22 garden close stamford,
Lincs pe9 2yp london
United kingdom

Tel : +[protected]
Data :[protected]
Nov 13, 2018
BMW COMPANY NUMBER 08375806978
Nov 10, 2018

BMW India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My name is Raja Shashi Vardhan, I got a message as I won BMW motors 33th anniversary 2018 . And cash prize, hp laptop, BMW car . Is this really true or fake..? Please tell me. my phone number is [protected]. And ïÂM from INDIA.
I am from hyderabd my self sana begum.
I got mail that u have won 3crores 35lakhs rs &many prizes.after that he told me that send me amount 25000in my bank account after that i will send you this parcel
This is true or fake how should we knw tell me sir plz help me about this.

BMW India