[Resolved]  Boat — Order id is not found

Hi Team,

I placed an order on 02 April 2021 .i.e. for Bluetooth earphones (ordered copy attached). But I didn't receive any update on the status of the order.
When I are trying to track the order it is only showing one message ("Your order is almost ready to be shipped. Sit back and relax, your trip to Nirvana will begin soon ").
This item has not been dispatched yet. It was mentioned in the website that order will be delivered in 3-5 business days but that order is still waiting for dispatch.
Also I have called multiple times to customer care of boAt but we did not receive any satisfactory and good response from customer care.
Please let us know the reason why the order has not been dispatched yet.
Kindly help us in the fast delivery of our ordered products and also escalate this issue to the higher authority in boAt.

Order detail:
Order number: 274623
Order item: 1 boat rockerzz 255 pro plus bluetooth neackband
Bill Paid 1349/-

Thanks & Regards
Abhay Bajpai
Order id is not found
Apr 9, 2021
My product id is still missing.its have been 7 days since i ordered my product but my product id is still missing and am still waiting for there reply
Apr 04, 2021

boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I ordered a Boad basshead 102 blue from their official site. And paid 359Rs but my order was not placed. And I didn't received any refund or order notification. I want my money back please help me out

boAt
    boAt Phone
    boAt Address
    C-255, 2nd Floor, Guru Gobind Industrial estate, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063