Boat — Order not dispatched yet from warehouse boAt

Address:Phone no. +91 22 4946 1882
Website:www.boat-lifestyle.com

Hi Team,

We placed an order on 26 Dec 2020 .i.e. for soundbar 1500 and Bluetooth earphones (ordered copy attached). But we didn't receive any update on the status of the order.
When we are trying to track the order it is only showing one message ("Your order is almost ready to be shipped. Sit back and relax, your trip to Nirvana will begin soon ") from the last 11 days.
This item has not been dispatched yet. It was mentioned in the website that order will be delivered in 3-5 business days but it has been 12 days now that order is still waiting for dispatch.
Also we have called multiple times to customer care of boAt but we did not receive any satisfactory and good response from customer care.
Please let us know the reason why the order has not been dispatched yet.
We ordered the item for the New Year celebration (1st Jan) but this is a really disappointing situation that we have not received yet.
Kindly help us in the fast delivery of our ordered products and also escalate this issue to the higher authority in boAt.

Order detail:
Order number: 133559
Order item: 1. Aavante Bar 1500 - Black
2. Rockerz 240 - Black
Bill Paid 7999/-

Thanks & Regards
Gaurav Kukreja
boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

It's really dissatisfaction from me, there is no status of my order, I really don't know when they are going dispatch my order and I wanna say that I am not satisfied with boathead delay delivery (no status of delivery).
Kindly help us in the fast delivery of our ordered product and also escalate this issue to the higher authority in boAt.
Order details:
Order no:#302718
Order item:Boat rockerz 550-Black
Bill paid:1799.10
Thanks and regards
Rushikesh padalwar

hii can you received your product
Placed (and paid) an order on 14 August 2021, but hasn't shipped. But I wish to cancel it but on the site it shows I haven't placed my order.

Product: Rockerz 550 Red
Paid: 1799/-

hii can you received your product
It has been 5 days since I ordered but still It says it hasn't been dispatched yet. Kindly help me in the fast delivery of my product.
Order no: 892550
item: boat airpods 131(black, white)
Cash paid: 1, 598
Thanks!

hii can you received your product
It's been more than 24 hrs now. My oder is still not dispatched. Please do the needful at the earliest.

V i j a y's reply, Jul 23, 2022
Brother did you get the product now??

boAt
    customer care contact
    boAt Phone
    boAt Address
    C-255, 2nd Floor, Guru Gobind Industrial estate, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    View all boAt contact information