Bonanza Portfolio

+91 11 3041 2600  [Head Office]
+91 22 3086 3700  [Corporate Office]
+91 11 2324 2022  [Registered Office]

Corporate Office
Bonanza House, Plot No. M-2,Cama Industrial Estate, Walbhat Road,Behind The Hub, Goregaon (East), Mumbai - 400063

Registered Office

4353/4C, Madan Mohan Street, Ansari Road, Daryaganj,
New Delhi -110002

Good

Bonanza Portfolio related photos (5)

Bonanza Portfolio Complaints & Reviews

Priyangshu Borthakur

I am cheated by M/S Bonanazaonline securites limited. My sub- broker told me my odin charge is RS 500 per month which is adjustable against brokerage . But in reality they deducted 500 x12 = 6000 from my account irrespective of brokerage generated. I am regular intraday trader and my brokerage yield is high.

I send email to their grievance sell also but no response also their sub broker communicated many times regarding this but no response from them. Sir Kindly Help me to get my money back .I am Victim of improper system of communication of Broker like www.bonanzaonline.com.

My details is :

customer id : F4P14

branch id : f4 ( JORHAT )

Name : Priyangshu Borthakur

Adress: sarbaibondha Jorhat

P.O. jorhat

Dist: Jorhat

State : Assam

MOBILE : [protected]

I am attaching screen shot of may mail and their auto responder and my reminder since today no response

[Apr 18, 2018] Bonanza Portfolio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bonanza Portfolio Ltd. — Fraud Transaction [Resolved]

acro
    This refers to a bad experience with one of the fund house. I have opened a trading account with Bonanza online and transaction...

kunal25
    Dear sir i was the customer of BONANZA PORTFOLIO LTD company AND I INVESTED 25000/- IN CURRENCY DERIVATIVES ..last three months i am making calls and asking them regarding my a/c they were not replying me properly and when i asked them to give me the use rid and password to do the transaction but they haven't given me and without my permission this people done the transaction and made my balance 0.00 this is disgusting i want my money back with interest they are cheating the people and making money i kindly request you to kindly look in to the matter and solve this
    i am also cheated from the company officials i.e i have a sub broker code from bonanza is 59041 in the name of my mother mrs poonam gupta.in this code i have earned brokerage near about 150000/-.but company officials do not interested to release my brokerage.i have lodged complaint and so many reminders to company customer care websites but no body contact me till date.i think the company is very big zero for making payments and no.1 in the cheatings and frauds.

sumit gupta
    jalandhar (punjab)
    +[protected]
    +[protected]

Piyush Gangwar
      I am Piyush Gangwar. I am working in Bonanza portfolio as a Relationship Manager at Jaipur head branch, near Raj Mandir. My Employee Code is H000649. I got placed from my college. I joined the company on 1st of april. I did not get my salary, there is 1.5 month is went. I talked to my senior Mr. Piyush Kumar Pandey (ASM), he refused to give me my salary. He said that I did not achieve my target, but it is clearly written in offer letter that I have a probation period of 6 months. This is my first job of my life, I am learning my work but they did not trained me and directly asked for target in last few days of month. I did my work sincerely, but company torchered me mentally. I do not want to work with this company. Please help me to get my remunaration.

Piyush Gangwar
      M: [protected]
      E:mail: [protected]@gmail.com

rajeshprasad
        Dear sir/madam,
        I have opened a demat & share trading account with 'Bonanza Protfolio Limited' on my wife's name "Mrs Sunaina Rajesh Prasad(Client ID- MMQ9X6S2)" on May 8, 2011 and transfer a portfolio of almost 3,50,000/- on May 13,2011 which are credited on almost on May19,2011.I have done all this exersise for a better management of my investment.After all this first one week , one of company's executive "Mr. Lavesh" was in my contact,but after a week ,he informed me about his sister's death & went for a leave. And I havenot got any information about my account in next ten days , even Mr Lavesh was also not in my contact fairly. So, I have got dought and visited his GOREGAON HQ Branch and after lots of excersise I have got LADGER of my account which are showing a very big loss in my account of Rs, 2,13,861.87/-.It was realy unbelievable for me. Immediate, I have tried to meet Company's Vice President-Synergy(Mr. Manoj Jaisawal) and complain him about this cheeting, But due to his meeting he hasn't given much time to me. So, I have mailed my complain on his emai ID with the request of stop further trading in my account untill fullprove solution and recovery.But I've not yet got any response from company. I need help to solve this problem and recover my all losses from the company who are responsible for unwanted trading in my account without my permission.
        So, I request you, please look this matter and help me to recover my all losses.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Prasad
        dear trader,

we the sankalp broking challenging the lowest brokerage for the regular trader. call us @ [protected] for further communication

Bonanza Portfolio Ltd. — salary [Resolved]

pk1_81
          re: october month salary
          dear sir,

i am prashant kumar, i have early send you my complain. but till...

ashupanwar
          My client code is M90252 in BONANZA PORTFOLIO LTD.they
          suddenly stop my account without any information.and they transfer my
          whole money to their account.They are not giving my all amount.and told me
          contact to nse.I am unable to do any thing because i am doing the job only
          share trading. i am unable to do the trade from last 10 days and they are
          not giving any proper solution why its happen
          when i asked him they told me nse has hold ur amount and nse will give you
          the payment kindly contact with nse.Now you suggest what i do ,I am very
          helpless.
          this is very bad experience with the company they are not giving my money
          and or any letter that your account is suspended from the nse side.this is
          only my rozi roti they hold my all amount.i cant do any thing right.
          now.kindly pls resolve my issue as soon as possible.kindly contact me as
          soon as possible

regards
          ashish panwar

ANILKUMARMISHRA
            I HAVE SUBMITTED KYC APLICATION FORM WITH ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS AT POS WHICH WAS GIVEN BY MUTUAL FUND HOUSES ALSO SEARCH ON CVL WEV, AT NAGPUR ADDRESS MENTION BELLOW ON DATE 20/12/2010, BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED KYC ACKNOWLADGEMENT EVEN AFTER MANY FOLLOW UP. ADDRESS- CONTACT PERSON- MR. ANUJ BADJATE, CVL SERVICE CENTER, BONANJA PORTFOLIO LIMITED, SANJAY APARTMENT, OPPOSITE HARNI MAHILA SAMAJ, 274, DHARAMPETH EXTN, NAGPUR 440010, PH[protected]/230. I HAVE ALSO RECEIPT OF APLICATION FORM. I AM NOT TRANSACTING MUTUAL FUND DUE O9 SO DELAY. PLEASE DO NEEDFULL.
            NITU MISHRA, PAN-BAPPM1813B, ANIL KUMAR MISHRA, ELE ENG, RAYMOND LTD-BORGAON, TAH-SAUSAR, DIST-CHHINDWARA M.P. 480106, MOB-[protected] E mail- Anil.[protected]@Raymond.in

Bonanza Portfolio — Delay KYC process. [Resolved]

ANILKUMARMISHRA
              Sir?Madam, I have submitted all necessary documents with KYC form for KYC compliance at Nagpur Bonanza Portfolio (cvl service...

sandeep2577
              dear sir,

bring to your kind notice that i am having NCFM CASH & DERIVATIVE SEGMENT ID NO. 247011 in the name of SANDEEP CHATURVEDI.

without my knowledge any company used my above id so kindly give me the details who is using my ncfm cash and future segment id without my concern and release the same for the purpose of compunsation and my personal used.
              waiting for your prompt response(in my below mail id)

thanks and warm regards
              sandeep chaturvedi
              [protected]@yahoo.com

bonanza portfolio ltd. — i know my pancard status

i summited my complet pancard on the date of 25.03.08 but i do not got my pancard in present time?
              i want to get pancard soon... dev

10.05.08
              I am an account holder of your Panipat Branch(TP0262), On 24th Dec'10 an amount of Rs 797.07 is debited from my ledger balance for client settlement, but till date neither I receive any Cheque nor any amount credited to my bank account.Pl See to it & take an early action .
              Asis Pal.
              E-Mail:[protected]@rediffmail.com
              Contact No:[protected]
              hmm

pk1_81
                dear sir,

i am prashant kumar, my emp. id is DW0ZAMB01580. i have given the resignation from Bonanza online portfolio ltd.on 26/10/2010. but till now company don't give me my october2010 month salary. i have so many times send the mail to all department in this company. but till now they don't give me any feedback. ihave send the mail to Co founder of this companies, Mr. Shiv Kr. Goel. But they also don't give any feedback.

I am Prashant kumar. My emp. id. is DW0ZAMB01580. I have given the resignation on 26/10/2010. But company till now don't give me my salary till now. i am mentioning the adress of company:

Bonanza Portfolio Ltd,
                4353/4C, Madan Mohan Street,
                Ansari Road, Daryaganj,
                New Delhi-110002
                +[protected] to 26

prashant Kumar
                I have send the mail to regarding authorities so many times. i have send the mail to Mr. Amit Bhatiya( National Head), Mr. Sandeep Basu( Branch Manager - kolkata), Mr. Baljit singh( V.P.- Mktg.)
                dear sir,

i am prashant kumar, i have early send you my complain. but till now don't get any feedback from company Bonanaza Portfolio Ltd. My emp. id was DW0ZAMB01580. Till now company don't give me my october2010 month salary. As telecommunication talk with you, i send the mail to Mr. S.K.Goel( Co founder of Bonanza Portfolio Ltd.). but they don't give any feedback.

yours
                prashant kumar

bonanza portfolio ltd. — october 2010 month salary dont found

dear sir,

I have early given the complaint, regarding my october2010 month salary. But till now Bonanza Portfolio Ltd. till now don't give me my october2010 month salry.

prashant kumar
                Emp. Id: DW0ZAMB01580
                Kolkata Branch Online

sachinaligarh
                  My Name is Sachin Mittal. I am customer in BONANZA PORTFOLIO LTD Jaipur. Customer Code MR9JJS410. In this firm One Agent His name is Amit Sharma in under of Babloo Ji (Manager) of this firm. Amit sharma is doing fraud against me. He realize me that please give me for Rs. 10,000/- cheque in favour of me, he will deposited that cheque in Bonanza Portfolio but till now that amount has not been credit in my account. As I want to contact with him, he doesn’t pick my phone and when he pick the phone than he say i will give tomorrow but tomorrow never come. This issue related about 3 month long. His mail id is [protected]@bonanaonline.com. One thing more, Now he say that I was resigned my Job till now he is working under Babloo Ji with another name.
                  Please help me. This amount is very high for me.
                  Your prompt action is very highly appreciated.
                  Sachin Mittal
                  Hindustan Coca Cola Beverage Pvt. Ltd.
                  Jaipur

Detail of Fraud Man
                  Amit Sharma
                  S/O OMPRAKASH SHARMA
                  9/90 VANSHNA PATH
                  MAHESH NAGAR, TONK PHATAK
                  JAIPUR
                  It is very ridiculous that you have issued a cheque to Mr. Amit inspite of Bonaza Portfolio Ltd. and caused a great mistake. All Portfolio run as a broker company not a individual person. So, be careful in future in financial matters. A single wrong step will loose a huge money.

I am astonished that Bonanza Portfolio is a reputed broker company and no action has been taken on their part in this matter. It is very shameful.
                  ------Mohd. Yusuf Khan, Chhotisadri Pratapgarh (Raj.)
                  [protected]@gmail.com

Bonanza Online — Fraud transaction done without confirmation [Resolved]

lakshmi001s

SHIVNARAYAN SHARMA
                    I want to know this that these type of people why not catch by any country ? I want to know that who have given authority to try to cheat any one on internet why people action not taken behalf of these who is responsible for it ?

Chevron Petrole Development Company England Customer Service Department Chevron Center, London, SE1 7NA - United Kingdom Reference No: CHEV-012010 Tel: +[protected] Fax: +[protected] Dear Sir/Madam, The prestigious Chevron Oil Corporation has set out and sucessfully organised a Sweepstakes marking 2010 anniversary to extend our hand of fellowship around the world. Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to Reference No: CHEV-012010 which subsequently won you £500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds) as one of the 10 jackpot winners in this draw. You have therefore won the entire winning sum of £500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds). Therefore we write to officially notify you of this award and also direct you to contact the following department for your claims award. And in other to facilitate your claiming process, you are required to send them the following personal information for your cash payment processing. v Your Full Names: v Contact Address. v Mobile Telephone Number: v Fax numbers (optional): v Nationality/Country: v Date of Birth: v Age/Sex: v Occupation: Chevron Oil Corporation Department Uk, Mr. Fred Longman Tel: +[protected] Fax: +[protected] Email: [protected]@live.com We say congratulations to you. Yours faithfully, Dr. Evans Roy Chevron Oil Corporation Promotion Department © 2010 Chevron Oil Corporation Uk Copyright 2010 Chevron Promo International

Bonanza Portfolio Limited — Froud and Chitting [Resolved]

maheshvpore
                      I have attach my complaint against Bonanza portfolio, their is froud and chitting with me,because when i was opening Demate...

BINOD KUMAR MISHRA
                      I am Binod Kumar Mishra,presently posted as branch manager,state bank of india,Dadamandi branch in Distt -pauri Garhwal,Uttranchal.
                      we have my demat account alongwith my wife smt Daisy Mishra bonanza portfolio ltd,branch nehru place,delhi.During deewali festival we have sold the share & instructed the employee of said company to credit the sale proceeds to our saving bank with state bank of india.Sir,it takes around one and half month to get the credit in my wife saving bank account no [protected] with state bank of india,wazirpur ind estate,delhi .
                      Sir, we are sorry to state that share amounting approx Rs3.50 lac(Rs three lac fifty thousand only) is not credited with my saving bank account no-[protected] with parliament street branch ,state bank of india,delhi.I am in regular touch with the said company since first week of december 2009.
                      Sir,in the third week of dec 2009,we had already send a mail to you,but didnot get any sebi acknowledgement reference no. so far.
                      sir, kindly acknowledge the same and action should be initiated to the erring company to protect the investors right.
                      sir, its a huge money.please initiate some concrete step to get the money from the said company with adequate compensation.I am very soon going to lodge the complain in consumer forum against the erring company.Very soon I will be in delhi to the needful action against the bonanza portfolio ltd.
                      The details of DEmat account with the company is follows:
                      Name-Binod Kumar Mishra
                      CLIENT ID-DDYN0B09
                      BRANCH-NEHRU PLACE,DELHI
                      ACCOUNT NO-[protected] WITH
                      STATE BANK OF INIDA ,PARLIAMENT STREET,DELHI.
                      THANKING YOU,
                      BINOD KUMAR MISHRA
                      BM,STATE BANK OF INDIA,
                      DADAMANDI,DISTT-PAURI GARHWAL
                      01382/253214
                      bk.[protected]@sbi.co.in
                      not opening a demat account in jhansi from last half an month

Bonanza Portfolio Ltd — WAIVING OF FUNDS FROM MY TRADING ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE [Resolved]

Shaswati Sahoo
                        Sub: Complaint against Bonanza Portfolio Ltd for waiving of funds from my trading account without intimation.

Sirbr...

REENA KESHRI
                        With reference to above subject I would like to inform you that as per my record my last trade was on date of 11feb2008 and my all stocks were in my pool a/c, no any trade has been done after the date.11 feb 2008

But the ledger, sent by bonanza portfolio ltd. is showing that as I am daily trader and I am doing trading daily and got loss in trading. It is requested you kindly look into the metter and check who was doing trading in my trading a/c and how company permit to any one to trade in my a/c, and why is it not informed me why has not sent me contract notes. from five month ago to till today i have communicated to company many time by mail, telephony, registory but not given me satiesfactory reply so please take a necessary action.

Mob no- [protected]

bonanza portfolio ltd. — unauthorised trading of my a/c

Mob no- [protected]

bonanzaportfolioltd — unauthorised trading of my a/c

Celia
                          My salary cheque from Bonanza Portfolio ltd Head office Mumbai my cheque came Amnt is Rs5079/- out of that amountan Rs 731.71 has been deducted .Because of this very poorest service from ur side i am not at all satisfied and my name is Celia Gomez.my account Number in ur bank is ;[protected].That is why i would like to close my account which i have in your bank and i request u to send cancellation of Account form as earliest as possible in my email Id:[protected]@yahoo.com.
                          your sincerly,
                          Celia Gomez.

Bonanza Portfolio Ltd — Bonanaza online Trading Cheating [Resolved]

Renuka Prasanna
                            I had opened a trading Account with Bonanza on 22/09/2008 as i was being approached by their relationship manager Deepak Shah...