Bonanza Portfolio

+91 11 3041 2600  [Head Office]
+91 22 3086 3700  [Corporate Office]
+91 11 2324 2022  [Registered Office]

Corporate Office
Bonanza House, Plot No. M-2,Cama Industrial Estate, Walbhat Road,Behind The Hub, Goregaon (East), Mumbai - 400063

Registered Office

4353/4C, Madan Mohan Street, Ansari Road, Daryaganj,
New Delhi -110002

Good

Bonanza Portfolio Complaints & Reviews

Please refer file below, which is a complaint submitted to company. the complaint is self explinatory.
We request to refer the same for details and required information.

In connection with your reply we received on this mail, We request to refer my earlier mails also in this regard .We are thankful for providing statement and other document in this regard.

In connection with referred matter, I would like to bring to your kind notice that many of attachments of bonanza's emails were not opening and were giving message "file is in different format, cannot open" (I am forwarding one for your reference. Somebody might be tampering the file intentionally). The email messages received were always unclear and confusing, this I had also mentioned in my email sent, (emails are forwarded as per list given down below) and hence I preferred to talk to RM during those days concerned RM Mr. Ajinkya Parab had never disclosed about sale of existing share in my (client's) account over the phone. I had phoned several times to him to give proper information; you can confirm this with my emails sent to him. As assured by Mr. Manoj Pawar the RM was advised to extend help. So I preferred to talk to RM who unfortunately never said about factual positions. After all he was my RM and I never imagined any threat to my equities of this kind. From the statement you sent it has been revealed that the whole balance of my account was brought to ZERO within a short span of period of one and half month. During this period of transactions, he had also visited my residence along with Mr. Nishant Shrivastava to explain the application and other things etc. During visit he affirmed that my shares are intact in the account and never mentioned about sale of shares for adjustment. Going further he entered into more transactions and deepened the loss.(I am forwarding some emails received from Mr. Ajinkya for your reference from which you can easily make out that how he kept me in the dark. It was betrayal from his side as he was RM who supposed to be most trustworthy person acting from company side for the client.)

I had issued a cheque of Rs. 7000/- for brokerage, specifically explaining, whatever transactions RM would enter into, will be against my cheque payments and brokerage will be adjusted against Rs. 7000/-, so that there will be automatic stop at the point when Rs. 7000/- will get exhausted. There after RM will be required to consult me for further dealings and there will be no risk of losing further. This was discussed and agreed with your sales project Manager Mr. Manoj Pawar. But he did not keep the word and went on betraying for the reason unknown to me.

As far as signing of documents are concerned it is procedure of any DP company to get documents signed from clients which are normally signed in good faith. Signing of documents does not mean to render any powers or license to wipe out whole credit of the account immediately on opening and are transferring shares in to that account. (There should be proper notice to adjust shares for any liability). They (RM and other concerned) should be acting on behalf of client with rational decisions and should transact dealings thoughtfully and should protect client’s interest i.e. safe guard of client's shares and should act in such manners that it will increase client's income and not loss, if not able to make profit then efforts will be such that loss happened will be maintained at minimum possible level. Looking into transactions it is clear that RM has not traded with proper application of wisdom. On the contrary he had nullified client's credits by doing silly transactions, and subsequently adjusted client's shares to set right an account.

My Shares value along with Rs. 35000/- cheque, is to Rs. 1 lakh (approx) which is not small amount. RM and other concerned had not taken due care while doing transactions and made me to lose entire amount of Rs. 1 lakh within a short period for which they themselves are responsible. They are totally incompetent and irresponsible and unfit to protect client's interest and to handle money matters. And also it seem that their actions were not properly supervised or had colluded with them to earn commission out of it or misappropriate the sum. They kept me in dark till whole balance got exhausted. they kept me misinformed whenever contacted. Though I had clearly instructed for doing transactions against cheques only and not by selling my existing shares. But he knowingly continued with wrong doings . They were well aware of their acts and it's impact on account, and had full knowledge of it's consequences. Hence they purposely kept me in dark and continued with loss making transactions. Reasons for this are unknown to me. After so much careless, irresponsible acts of RM, they should be liable to pay back to the client.

Considering my repeated complaints, one (company) should have initiated enquiry/investigation against concerned persons for doing transactions without sufficient precautions, and for not following instructions, misinforming client, working without due care and responsibility and should have initiated recovery process from all concerned officials for which they are only responsible. This would have suited reputation of your company, which deal with thousands of customers and millions of shares and sum.
Are all clients are made to lose their shares in such manners?
I would like to raise some questions--
If the RM had put company into loss making transaction, then whether company would have spared him or would have proceeded for his accountability?
If it was noticed after lapse of certain time, then whether he would have been given advantage of late finding and spared him free?

As far as transactions are considered, please provide me details like the amount, company has earned or charged by way of brokerage/ charges/ interest/ commission etc. Also earning of RM and others against those transactions.. Pl send me breakup of all transactions of my account.

Rs. 35000/- cheque was handed over to purchase L & T shares, this was RM's suggestion and it was advised by him on phone. He had lied and adjusted the same.

You are raising point of late complaint. Was it really possible to reverse entries once happened? If it was possible at that time, then why not now? They have done wrong intentionally and knowingly and for that they are responsible and should be penalized and client should not be put into loss. The events I would like to mention further are sufficient to prove their intention for which they are supposed to be punished. I request you to investigate this with holding an enquiry against them.

I will forward one email (dated[protected] sent by RM with attachment of the then position of my account's statement . Please check the details. According to him my dmat account position was as below

L & T shares--35
Suzlon Energy shares--340
ONGC shares-- 120

In the month of February, I handed over an instruction slip based on Mr. Ajinkya's version and hard copy statement he handed over to me, Mr. Ajinkya Parab had personally come to my office and collected instruction slip to transfer the shares to my another DP account.

Till then he had hidden all matter with me. If his intention was clean, then why he lied and hidden facts with me and kept matter lingering? The intention was to make delay and then escape from his liability by taking undue advantage of technical norm of lapse of certain time period. ( which is unknown to me). Can one escape from his responsibility and accountability only on the basis of late complaint from client?
Perhaps, he wanted enough time to bring credit to my account and resolve the issue?
Answer will be best known to him only.

He personally visited my office admitted the loss caused because of their act and assured of setting positions right within a month and resolve the issue. Also assured further that he will be availing Personal Loan of Rs. 1 lakh from some other bank and will rebuild my dmat position. He also deposited Rs 7000/- cheque and other credits towards rebuilding of dmat position. (Pl check the statement). All this prove that he was ready to pay off and it was his confession towards his wrongful act.

All those events, RM's confession and emails are sufficient enough to clarify the case’s position and about blunders committed by him which put me into heavy loss. He admitted this in front of me and have himself shown readiness to pay back by purchasing above mentioned shares for my credit. Credit of Rs. 7000 by cheque on[protected] is an example towards this process.(The cheque deposited by Mr. Ajinkya was of his own and was not issued by me, please check the details of cheque and other credits since November,2011)

It is my kind request that please take this issue strongly enough against miscreants and make them to pay off. I request you to stand the reputation of company and make them to pay back which they in fact wanted to. I am interested in my above referred shares only and do not want to make the case more complicated. Your intervention will help to expedite the matter and resolve the issue.

Emails of RM Mr Ajinkya forwarding for your reference

1. Dated[protected], not opening
2. Dated[protected], not opening
3. Dated[protected] response to my query
4. Dated[protected] Statement of equity shares
5. Dated[protected] misguiding reply, queries by passed.
6. Dated[protected] Not opening , statement

With Regards

Sudhakar Sagwekar
MM930M112
([protected])
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am cheated by M/S Bonanazaonline securites limited. My sub- broker told me my odin charge is RS 500 per month which is adjustable against brokerage . But in reality they deducted 500 x12 = 6000 from my account irrespective of brokerage generated. I am regular intraday trader and my brokerage yield is high.

I send email to their grievance sell also but no response also their sub broker communicated many times regarding this but no response from them. Sir Kindly Help me to get my money back .I am Victim of improper system of communication of Broker like www.bonanzaonline.com.

My details is :

customer id : F4P14

branch id : f4 ( JORHAT )

Name : Priyangshu Borthakur

Adress: sarbaibondha Jorhat

P.O. jorhat

Dist: Jorhat

State : Assam

MOBILE : [protected]

I am attaching screen shot of may mail and their auto responder and my reminder since today no response
    Bonanza Portfolio customer support has been
    notified about the posted complaint.

Bonanza Portfolio Ltd. — Fraud Transaction

This refers to a bad experience with one of the fund house. I have opened a trading account with Bonanza online and transaction...
      1 other people found this complaint helpful

Dear sir i was the customer of BONANZA PORTFOLIO LTD company AND I INVESTED 25000/- IN CURRENCY DERIVATIVES ..last three months i am making calls and asking them regarding my a/c they were not replying me properly and when i asked them to give me the use rid and password to do the transaction but they haven't given me and without my permission this people done the transaction and made my balance 0.00 this is disgusting i want my money back with interest they are cheating the people and making money i kindly request you to kindly look in to the matter and solve this
      Aug 13, 2020
      i am also cheated from the company officials i.e i have a sub broker code from bonanza is 59041 in the name of my mother mrs poonam gupta.in this code i have earned brokerage near about 150000/-.but company officials do not interested to release my brokerage.i have lodged complaint and so many reminders to company customer care websites but no body contact me till date.i think the company is very big zero for making payments and no.1 in the cheatings and frauds.

sumit gupta
      jalandhar (punjab)
      +[protected]
      +[protected]
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am Piyush Gangwar. I am working in Bonanza portfolio as a Relationship Manager at Jaipur head branch, near Raj Mandir. My Employee Code is H000649. I got placed from my college. I joined the company on 1st of april. I did not get my salary, there is 1.5 month is went. I talked to my senior Mr. Piyush Kumar Pandey (ASM), he refused to give me my salary. He said that I did not achieve my target, but it is clearly written in offer letter that I have a probation period of 6 months. This is my first job of my life, I am learning my work but they did not trained me and directly asked for target in last few days of month. I did my work sincerely, but company torchered me mentally. I do not want to work with this company. Please help me to get my remunaration.

Piyush Gangwar
        M: [protected]
        E:mail: [protected]@gmail.com

Dear sir/madam,
          I have opened a demat & share trading account with 'Bonanza Protfolio Limited' on my wife's name "Mrs Sunaina Rajesh Prasad(Client ID- MMQ9X6S2)" on May 8, 2011 and transfer a portfolio of almost 3,50,000/- on May 13,2011 which are credited on almost on May19,2011.I have done all this exersise for a better management of my investment.After all this first one week , one of company's executive "Mr. Lavesh" was in my contact,but after a week ,he informed me about his sister's death & went for a leave. And I havenot got any information about my account in next ten days , even Mr Lavesh was also not in my contact fairly. So, I have got dought and visited his GOREGAON HQ Branch and after lots of excersise I have got LADGER of my account which are showing a very big loss in my account of Rs, 2,13,861.87/-.It was realy unbelievable for me. Immediate, I have tried to meet Company's Vice President-Synergy(Mr. Manoj Jaisawal) and complain him about this cheeting, But due to his meeting he hasn't given much time to me. So, I have mailed my complain on his emai ID with the request of stop further trading in my account untill fullprove solution and recovery.But I've not yet got any response from company. I need help to solve this problem and recover my all losses from the company who are responsible for unwanted trading in my account without my permission.
          So, I request you, please look this matter and help me to recover my all losses.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Prasad
          dear trader,

we the sankalp broking challenging the lowest brokerage for the regular trader. call us @ [protected] for further communication

Bonanza Portfolio Ltd. — salary

re: october month salary
            dear sir,

i am prashant kumar, i have early send you my complain. but till...

My client code is M90252 in BONANZA PORTFOLIO LTD.they
            suddenly stop my account without any information.and they transfer my
            whole money to their account.They are not giving my all amount.and told me
            contact to nse.I am unable to do any thing because i am doing the job only
            share trading. i am unable to do the trade from last 10 days and they are
            not giving any proper solution why its happen
            when i asked him they told me nse has hold ur amount and nse will give you
            the payment kindly contact with nse.Now you suggest what i do ,I am very
            helpless.
            this is very bad experience with the company they are not giving my money
            and or any letter that your account is suspended from the nse side.this is
            only my rozi roti they hold my all amount.i cant do any thing right.
            now.kindly pls resolve my issue as soon as possible.kindly contact me as
            soon as possible

regards
            ashish panwar
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I HAVE SUBMITTED KYC APLICATION FORM WITH ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS AT POS WHICH WAS GIVEN BY MUTUAL FUND HOUSES ALSO SEARCH ON CVL WEV, AT NAGPUR ADDRESS MENTION BELLOW ON DATE 20/12/2010, BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED KYC ACKNOWLADGEMENT EVEN AFTER MANY FOLLOW UP. ADDRESS- CONTACT PERSON- MR. ANUJ BADJATE, CVL SERVICE CENTER, BONANJA PORTFOLIO LIMITED, SANJAY APARTMENT, OPPOSITE HARNI MAHILA SAMAJ, 274, DHARAMPETH EXTN, NAGPUR 440010, PH[protected]/230. I HAVE ALSO RECEIPT OF APLICATION FORM. I AM NOT TRANSACTING MUTUAL FUND DUE O9 SO DELAY. PLEASE DO NEEDFULL.
              NITU MISHRA, PAN-BAPPM1813B, ANIL KUMAR MISHRA, ELE ENG, RAYMOND LTD-BORGAON, TAH-SAUSAR, DIST-CHHINDWARA M.P. 480106, MOB-[protected] E mail- Anil.[protected]@Raymond.in
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Bonanza Portfolio — Delay KYC process.

Sir?Madam, I have submitted all necessary documents with KYC form for KYC compliance at Nagpur Bonanza Portfolio (cvl service...

dear sir,

bring to your kind notice that i am having NCFM CASH & DERIVATIVE SEGMENT ID NO. 247011 in the name of SANDEEP CHATURVEDI.

without my knowledge any company used my above id so kindly give me the details who is using my ncfm cash and future segment id without my concern and release the same for the purpose of compunsation and my personal used.
                waiting for your prompt response(in my below mail id)

thanks and warm regards
                sandeep chaturvedi
                [protected]@yahoo.com
                Aug 13, 2020

bonanza portfolio ltd. — i know my pancard status

i summited my complet pancard on the date of 25.03.08 but i do not got my pancard in present time?
                i want to get pancard soon... dev

10.05.08
                I am an account holder of your Panipat Branch(TP0262), On 24th Dec'10 an amount of Rs 797.07 is debited from my ledger balance for client settlement, but till date neither I receive any Cheque nor any amount credited to my bank account.Pl See to it & take an early action .
                Asis Pal.
                E-Mail:[protected]@rediffmail.com
                Contact No:[protected]

dear sir,

i am prashant kumar, my emp. id is DW0ZAMB01580. i have given the resignation from Bonanza online portfolio ltd.on 26/10/2010. but till now company don't give me my october2010 month salary. i have so many times send the mail to all department in this company. but till now they don't give me any feedback. ihave send the mail to Co founder of this companies, Mr. Shiv Kr. Goel. But they also don't give any feedback.
                  Aug 13, 2020

I am Prashant kumar. My emp. id. is DW0ZAMB01580. I have given the resignation on 26/10/2010. But company till now don't give me my salary till now. i am mentioning the adress of company:

Bonanza Portfolio Ltd,
                  4353/4C, Madan Mohan Street,
                  Ansari Road, Daryaganj,
                  New Delhi-110002
                  +[protected] to 26

prashant Kumar
                  I have send the mail to regarding authorities so many times. i have send the mail to Mr. Amit Bhatiya( National Head), Mr. Sandeep Basu( Branch Manager - kolkata), Mr. Baljit singh( V.P.- Mktg.)
                  dear sir,

i am prashant kumar, i have early send you my complain. but till now don't get any feedback from company Bonanaza Portfolio Ltd. My emp. id was DW0ZAMB01580. Till now company don't give me my october2010 month salary. As telecommunication talk with you, i send the mail to Mr. S.K.Goel( Co founder of Bonanza Portfolio Ltd.). but they don't give any feedback.

yours
                  prashant kumar

bonanza portfolio ltd. — october 2010 month salary dont found

dear sir,

I have early given the complaint, regarding my october2010 month salary. But till now Bonanza Portfolio Ltd. till now don't give me my october2010 month salry.

prashant kumar
                  Emp. Id: DW0ZAMB01580
                  Kolkata Branch Online
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My Name is Sachin Mittal. I am customer in BONANZA PORTFOLIO LTD Jaipur. Customer Code MR9JJS410. In this firm One Agent His name is Amit Sharma in under of Babloo Ji (Manager) of this firm. Amit sharma is doing fraud against me. He realize me that please give me for Rs. 10,000/- cheque in favour of me, he will deposited that cheque in Bonanza Portfolio but till now that amount has not been credit in my account. As I want to contact with him, he doesn’t pick my phone and when he pick the phone than he say i will give tomorrow but tomorrow never come. This issue related about 3 month long. His mail id is [protected]@bonanaonline.com. One thing more, Now he say that I was resigned my Job till now he is working under Babloo Ji with another name.
                    Please help me. This amount is very high for me.
                    Your prompt action is very highly appreciated.
                    Sachin Mittal
                    Hindustan Coca Cola Beverage Pvt. Ltd.
                    Jaipur

Detail of Fraud Man
                    Amit Sharma
                    S/O OMPRAKASH SHARMA
                    9/90 VANSHNA PATH
                    MAHESH NAGAR, TONK PHATAK
                    JAIPUR
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    It is very ridiculous that you have issued a cheque to Mr. Amit inspite of Bonaza Portfolio Ltd. and caused a great mistake. All Portfolio run as a broker company not a individual person. So, be careful in future in financial matters. A single wrong step will loose a huge money.

I am astonished that Bonanza Portfolio is a reputed broker company and no action has been taken on their part in this matter. It is very shameful.
                    ------Mohd. Yusuf Khan, Chhotisadri Pratapgarh (Raj.)
                    [protected]@gmail.com

Bonanza Online — Fraud transaction done without confirmation

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I want to know this that these type of people why not catch by any country ? I want to know that who have given authority to try to cheat any one on internet why people action not taken behalf of these who is responsible for it ?

Chevron Petrole Development Company England Customer Service Department Chevron Center, London, SE1 7NA - United Kingdom Reference No: CHEV-012010 Tel: +[protected] Fax: +[protected] Dear Sir/Madam, The prestigious Chevron Oil Corporation has set out and sucessfully organised a Sweepstakes marking 2010 anniversary to extend our hand of fellowship around the world. Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to Reference No: CHEV-012010 which subsequently won you £500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds) as one of the 10 jackpot winners in this draw. You have therefore won the entire winning sum of £500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds). Therefore we write to officially notify you of this award and also direct you to contact the following department for your claims award. And in other to facilitate your claiming process, you are required to send them the following personal information for your cash payment processing. v Your Full Names: v Contact Address. v Mobile Telephone Number: v Fax numbers (optional): v Nationality/Country: v Date of Birth: v Age/Sex: v Occupation: Chevron Oil Corporation Department Uk, Mr. Fred Longman Tel: +[protected] Fax: +[protected] Email: [protected]@live.com We say congratulations to you. Yours faithfully, Dr. Evans Roy Chevron Oil Corporation Promotion Department © 2010 Chevron Oil Corporation Uk Copyright 2010 Chevron Promo International

Bonanza Portfolio Limited — Froud and Chitting

I have attach my complaint against Bonanza portfolio, their is froud and chitting with me,because when i was opening Demate...
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am Binod Kumar Mishra,presently posted as branch manager,state bank of india,Dadamandi branch in Distt -pauri Garhwal,Uttranchal.
                        we have my demat account alongwith my wife smt Daisy Mishra bonanza portfolio ltd,branch nehru place,delhi.During deewali festival we have sold the share & instructed the employee of said company to credit the sale proceeds to our saving bank with state bank of india.Sir,it takes around one and half month to get the credit in my wife saving bank account no [protected] with state bank of india,wazirpur ind estate,delhi .
                        Sir, we are sorry to state that share amounting approx Rs3.50 lac(Rs three lac fifty thousand only) is not credited with my saving bank account no-[protected] with parliament street branch ,state bank of india,delhi.I am in regular touch with the said company since first week of december 2009.
                        Sir,in the third week of dec 2009,we had already send a mail to you,but didnot get any sebi acknowledgement reference no. so far.
                        sir, kindly acknowledge the same and action should be initiated to the erring company to protect the investors right.
                        sir, its a huge money.please initiate some concrete step to get the money from the said company with adequate compensation.I am very soon going to lodge the complain in consumer forum against the erring company.Very soon I will be in delhi to the needful action against the bonanza portfolio ltd.
                        The details of DEmat account with the company is follows:
                        Name-Binod Kumar Mishra
                        CLIENT ID-DDYN0B09
                        BRANCH-NEHRU PLACE,DELHI
                        ACCOUNT NO-[protected] WITH
                        STATE BANK OF INIDA ,PARLIAMENT STREET,DELHI.
                        THANKING YOU,
                        BINOD KUMAR MISHRA
                        BM,STATE BANK OF INDIA,
                        DADAMANDI,DISTT-PAURI GARHWAL
                        01382/253214
                        bk.[protected]@sbi.co.in
                        not opening a demat account in jhansi from last half an month
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Bonanza Portfolio Ltd — WAIVING OF FUNDS FROM MY TRADING ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE

Sub: Complaint against Bonanza Portfolio Ltd for waiving of funds from my trading account without intimation.

Sirbr...
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

With reference to above subject I would like to inform you that as per my record my last trade was on date of 11feb2008 and my all stocks were in my pool a/c, no any trade has been done after the date.11 feb 2008

But the ledger, sent by bonanza portfolio ltd. is showing that as I am daily trader and I am doing trading daily and got loss in trading. It is requested you kindly look into the metter and check who was doing trading in my trading a/c and how company permit to any one to trade in my a/c, and why is it not informed me why has not sent me contract notes. from five month ago to till today i have communicated to company many time by mail, telephony, registory but not given me satiesfactory reply so please take a necessary action.

Mob no- [protected]

bonanza portfolio ltd. — unauthorised trading of my a/c

Mob no- [protected]

bonanzaportfolioltd — unauthorised trading of my a/c

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My salary cheque from Bonanza Portfolio ltd Head office Mumbai my cheque came Amnt is Rs5079/- out of that amountan Rs 731.71 has been deducted .Because of this very poorest service from ur side i am not at all satisfied and my name is Celia Gomez.my account Number in ur bank is ;[protected].That is why i would like to close my account which i have in your bank and i request u to send cancellation of Account form as earliest as possible in my email Id:[protected]@yahoo.com.
                            your sincerly,