[Resolved]  Book My Show — money deducted but tickets not received

I booked 2 online ticket for uri movie for tommorow dated 02.02.2019 at 24 karat theater in jogeshwari for the 2:45 pm show. I booked my payment through sbi net banking. The money got deducted and gave a error of session expired.

My details are
02-feb[protected]feb-2019) to transfer
Inb bigtree entertainment pvt tech_2bgtree payment [protected]igafhysgu7 223.60

I want my money back. I want to legally proceed against them for the inconvenience caused to me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2019
BookMyShow Customer Care's response Feb 20, 2019 Hi,

I am sorry to know that. Please share your contact details via [protected]@bookmyshow.com so that I can have this looked into.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Please unlocked my coupon offer in this number [protected] snd [protected].my net is going sloa that's why process not done.please help

Hello Sir,

My self Karishma mishra, I was booking 2 tickets for Gully boy 7.55 show(24th Feb 2019 Sunday) of high Street Mall cinema star, but money is deducted from my bank account and tickets are not booked.

Even the cinema star is not picking up calls

Kindly see and revert me as soon as possible

BookMyShow
    BookMyShow Phone
    BookMyShow Address
    Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India