[Resolved] BookMyShow — booked ticket but without any information cancelled the show

astul123 on Jul 29, 2017
I have booked 2 tickets for indu sarkar show date is 29th jul 2017, 10:00 am at cinepolis : binnypet mall, bangalore. But when i went there team told that shaw has been cancelled. They told that they have given the information to the book my show but i didn't get any information. Bookmyshow have to give me prior notification, i am really physically torches.

booked ticket but without any information cancelled the show
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 11, 2017
Updated by astul123, Jul 31, 2017
Book my show has told they will refund the amount. But what about physical problems that I have faced.
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Aug 08, 2017

We are extremely sorry that this happened and would like some information about this incident to investigate the issue. Please do write to us at [email protected] and will surely address your concern.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - booked ticket but without any information cancelled the show