Cinepolis India Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jan 26, 2023

File a complaint to Cinepolis India

Having problems with Cinepolis India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Cinepolis India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Cinepolis India

Gurgaon District
Haryana
122003

Cinepolis India Phone Numbers

Cinepolis India reviews & complaints(1079)

I watched movie Pathan today at Cinepolis DB Mall Bhopal, India. The projection quality was poor - brightness was low and the images were not sharp. It was very disappointing. The picture quality is way better on my TV. I am an avid movie goer if this is the case I may be forced to watch movies on OTT at home.
Please look into the matter and do the needful so that our theater experience is good.
Dr Pradeep Kapoor

Details -
Movie - Pathan
Show timing - 8.40 PM
Audi 2
Seats H 7, 8.
Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The tickets for BTS yet to come was at 450 in the starting and now the price is at 750 rs. I feel they are exploiting fans to earn more in this situation which is a filthy thing to do... Please behave with some ethics
    Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked 4 Kranti movie tickets in Cinepolis- Onion Mall Banaswadi using Amazon pay on 25th Jan 2023, the ticket price was 300 each, but on 26th Jan 2023, i see the prices are reduced to 240 each, I do not understand why there is a reduction of prices in last moment, as a frequent customer I find this very Disappointing

Hi There,

I was booking 3 seats for Pathaan (26th Jan - 11am - Viviana Mall Normal 2d) and I paid Rs. 812, but I cant see the ticket in my account. Please help me out with this, attaching the payment receipt with this email.

Cinepolis Account details: [protected]@gmail.com
        Number: [protected]

Hardik
        Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Booked Paathan ticket online through cinepolis app. Payment was deducted by Paytm but I didn't get the ticket confirmation.
          Booking Number-2402843
          Transaction ID-4442711
          Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid almost 400rs to enjoy the pathaan movie in cinepolis uppal Hyderabad on 25th jan 2023.
            Booked VIP SEAT in audi 3. Seats are uncomfortable and smells very bad and I’m unable to enjoy the movie and I need my money back for the discomfort in theatre . Management has to take strict action against them. I’m not going to book the tickets with cinepolis in future. I would politely request to refund my money back . See the screen shots for bad maintenance
            Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Despite informing the staffs..the airconditioner was not switched on or there wasn't sufficient cooling. Literally we were sweating. And also the picture didn't had enough sound. Very poor.
              Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have lodged complaint - ID: 3376860, but still no resolution provided.
                Jan 19, 2023
                Issue still not resolved i have not received any compensation or resolution call
                Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Not received any call from Cinepolis or any resolution still complaint marked as resolved

I have booked a VIP seat, but it's not functioning properly and i have to make full payment
                  Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked tickets for a movie called WALTAIR VEERAYYA in Cinepolis Sreekanya Cineglitz madhurawada through Cinepolis app, payment was done and money was debited but dint receive ticket confirmation nor its showing in my tickets section.
                    Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for writing us. Could you please confirm if you have received a confirmation email from [protected]@cinepolis.in on your registered email ID? Please check your spam folder and do let us know in case if you have noted down the booking ID from the screen as well.

Team Cinepolis

I had booked tickets for a movie called WALTAIR VEERAYYA in Cinepolis Sreekanya Cineglitz Madhurawada Visakhapatnam through Cinepolis app, payment was done and money was debited but dint receive ticket confirmation nor its showing in my tickets section.
                      Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

While watching movie in mbd Cinepolis Ludhiana with my family I noticed light blinking inside theatre hall if it's a cctv inside hall then why don't you inform the customer about this that you are under cctv surveillance inside theatre hall
                        Hi Ashi,

We would like to inform you that we do not have night vision cameras installed inside the theatre.

Team Cinepolis

Are there any CCTV'S installed inside the Cinepolis theatre Bengaluru ( nexus santhinikethan).. please give me reply as soon as possible. Thank you
                          Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Can staff watch people inside the theatre from CCTV

Are there any CCTV's inside Cinepolis movie theatre Bangalore, India... please give me reply as soon as possible
                            Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Are there any CCTV'S installed inside the movie theatre (Cinepolis). Please give me reply as soon as possible
                              Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Actually I booked Avatar ticket for date 3 Jan 2023 12.50 show and also made a payment and still not receive any confirmation code from Cinepolis
                                Hi Hrishu,

Team Cinepolis

No shows for Tuesday(3 Jan 2023) are showing in online booking of Cinepolis, Unity One mall, Rohini.Is this cina open on Tuesday or not?
                                  Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Plzzz turn on ac to maintain temperature of the theatre…! In patna cinepolis bihar screen 4
                                    Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for writing us. We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to share your contact number and email id so we can assist you further.

Team Cinepolis

Today i went to watch Avatar 2 movie in viviana mall in thane.. I have already checked the ticket price was 340 and 320rs but in counter they charged me 400rs... Not even given proper ticket and not expecting the card or UPI payment... They said we take only cash no other payment mode... Even i didn't get the ticket the counter guy took my mobile and turn on the camera the clicked a snap of his laptop screen and told this is enough sir you can show this (Attaching the photo which the counter guy took from my mobile)... This is absolutely wrong practice done in this such a big cinema hall.. Kindly check and take immediate action...

Hi Team,

Can you please my reserved ticket

below are the details

Booking ID : CP[protected]

Location : Chennai - Thoraipakkam

Antony
                                        Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thanks for writing us. We would request you to kindly elaborate your concern so we can assist you further.