[Resolved]  BookMyShow — Cheating || falsifying the facts || gave out tickets to some xyz without my consent

I've bought 5 tickets (in four separate transactions) through BMS for 22nd Jan, 2017 third ODI match at Eden Gardens. As per the instructions, my friend has reached the BMS box office counter at 3.15PM 15/01/17 at stadium with booking IDs/QR codes. The counter people reported him 3 tickets can be issued and other two tickets were picked-up by someone else on the same day at 2.55 PM. My friend argued that how can they issue to anyone as QR codes were shared between two people(my friend & myself) only.

The very next day I've gone to BMS counter to check the matter first-hand. The counter people said all these five tickets were issued on 15/01/17 in between 3.16PM - 3.23 PM.

I've complained the same to BMS customer care about falsifying the facts in two consecutive days. Either it's a case of digital forgery or the con played by BMS crew to keep the tickets with them to sell them at higher price in black market.

How to proceed further as a helpless customer cheated by BMS and in no position to counter my argument with BMS box office crew as they don't even have CCTV footages.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 7, 2017
BookMyShow Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2017
Hi Gopi,

As per the updates, we understand that your query has been addressed.

Thank you for being our valuable customer .

Team BookMyShow​

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

BOOKING ID -WM777LM
I have used my ICICI CORAL DEBIT CARD but didn't 1+1 discount on movie ticket so want my tickets cancelled and refund amount to be credited in my account asap.
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2017

As per the mail correspondence (3156671), we hope your query has been addressed.

Further, the offers needs to be applied on the payment page. Grab more info: https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers

Thank you for being our valuable customer .

Team BookMyShow​

Book my show worst site...not refunded...worst service...it's been 45 days...no amount has been refunded...they keep...making you fool all the time..like they are trying to help you...but truth is they are not...

BookMyShow
    BookMyShow Phone
    BookMyShow Address
    Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India