BookMyShow — failed transaction for online payment

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 Kokyamore on Sep 14, 2019
His is kaustubh more
I made a booking of 4 on a movie named mission mangal on 13 sept 2019, 2:32 pm at abhiruchi mall, sinhgad road, pune, india. I did the transaction with the help of google pay, so during the transaction it got failed and gave an error, but my money 823/- got debited from my account. After that i made one more transaction of 4 for the same movie at the same venue, and it got successful transaction. Now as per bms policy the money should be refunded to the back account. I waited for 15 hours but no response. I also contacted the bms customer care no. But got answered that it will be refunded soon. But there was no refund after that.
I will provide the detail of the failed transaction. Please refund the 823/- to my bank account
Failed transaction details -
Tranaction id - [[protected]]
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Sep 22, 2019

Sorry for the trouble.

Ideally, the amount charged for an unsuccessful transaction gets refunded back to you within 4-5 working days.

Please share your contact details via [protected]@bookmyshow.com so that I can have this looked into.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Comments

I have tried to book tickets Sunday 3:30 pm show at pvr velachery for gaddalakonda gsnesh move. Money got deducted, but did not receive tickets cinfirmation. Could you hep to resolve it.

Money around: 382 rs

Ramesh,
[protected].
Hi Team,
I didn't received any tickets booking confirmation email and message from book my show but amount has been deducted from account.

I have transaction ID of paid amount to bookmyshow.

Please do needful.

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - failed transaction for online payment