[Resolved]  BookMyShow — fund return

I had booked 6 tickets for avane srimannarayana movie at 2pm on 28th of december in book my show app... Then i cancelled the ticket since i had booked for wrong timings... When we cancel the tickets immediately or before 4 hours to the movie... Book my show would deduct 30%of our money and returns it to our respective bank accounts... Even in my situation it showed ticket money... After deduction of 30% would be returned... Tilll date there is no signs of any return... Please consider my issue as soon as possible...
Yours sincerely
Ashwini mallesh
May 12, 2020
Apr 09, 2020
BookMyShow Customer Care's response
Hi Ashwini,

We apologies for the delay, upon canceling the tickets you can expect the refund to reflect with 5-7 working days. (excluding Saturday, Sunday and any public holidays)

In case of any clarity please connect with us on [protected]@bookmyshow or LIVE CHAT with us.

We'd do all it takes to have this sorted for you.

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative

Comments

I have booked 5 tickets through google pay and the amount deducted from my account. But I dont receive any confirmation sms or gmail. Please send the confirmation or refund the amount.

I had book a ticket for pattasu movie but I got a message for darbar movie now I no need this ticket.because I had already watch the movie yesterday.now I am not interested to watch the darbar movie again. So please accept my complain and refund the money or change my ticket to pattasu movie

BookMyShow
    BookMyShow Phone
    BookMyShow Address
    Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India