[Resolved] BookMyShow — I request bookmyshow to please refund my amount

zameer7280 on May 12, 2018
Hi my name is zameer mohd
Today ie: 12.05.18 i booked 6+1 tickets with seat no's c1 to c7 for movie name (Na peru surya na illu india) telugu movie in tivoli extreem, sec-bad

I didnt get confirmation mail or message on my mobile i asked tivoli (Theatre) people for intrance into theatre and they asked me to contact bookmyshow customer care executives

I request bookmyshow to refund my amount

Zameer mohd
Mail id : zameer7280@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 28, 2018
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, May 28, 2018
Hi Zameer,

We sincerely regret the level of discomfort you have faced while transacting with us.

The said transaction has been initiated from our end.

Ideally, the amount does hit the account within 5-7 working days or 10 working days in case of a nationalized bank.

You may note down the reversal code 119078, 109115

Please quote the above-mentioned reference code to your bank and then cross check the same with your updated bank statement for the mentioned period and assist us with the screenshot of the statement in case of any discrepancies. ( on allears@bookmyshow.com )

Our sincere thanks for your time and consideration.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - I request bookmyshow to please refund my amount