[Resolved] BookMyShow — incorrect purchase history

Dipti Vijayakar on Mar 8, 2018
My email is riddhiv@gmail.com. I have not booked any tickets fr hate story movie but received mail as booking confirmation. Then i checked purchase history and found the booking which not done by me. This is happened second time. Earlier also i saw 2 booking tickets for golmaal again but that booking is not done by me. Please maintain the security. You are sending someone else tickets to me that means my tickets may have shared with someone else. Please check the issue and provide ne the reason why i got these incorrect booking tickets confirmation.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 18, 2018
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2018
Hi there,

We at BookMyShow takes our customers' data privacy very seriously and ensure complete security in all circumstances. It is most likely that your email id to have been incorrectly entered by some other transactor. We anyway have sent this case to our relevant team for a detailed scrutinization and would get back to you in case we'd any more details.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I want to book IPL ticket for kkr v rcb on 8th April, your website not showing that

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - incorrect purchase history