[Resolved] BookMyShow — money is deducted but payment failed

Rapar, Gujarat, India
 Jigar mali on Jan 8, 2018
This is my worst experience with bookmyshow web site on saturday (6th jan 18). I have booked tickets for tiger zinda hai movie for jan 6th. My 442.72 rupees money was deducted from bank of india account, but no confirmation about the tickets were received and payment was failed.

I am trying to call them on the (Their contact number), but they are not responding and not working. I have send an email to their customer support, but did not received any reply. My whole day was gone trying to contact them.

I want my money back. I want to legally proceed against them for the inconvenience caused to me.

Transaction order id is : [protected]

Jigar sisodiya

money is deducted but payment failed
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 12, 2018
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2018
We know this must have caused you trouble. Please accept our apologies for it.
Please share the contact details (contact number and email id) entered while transacting at [protected]@bookmyshow.com LIVE CHATS or at[protected] as we are unable to trace any details.
Looking forward to serve you soon.
Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Comments

2 weeks ago I was booked a ticket but the server founded an error bookmyshow withdraw cash in my account ...after sometimes bookmyshow send a mail before 10 working days the cash will refund to my account ...but the cash was not credited in my account Rs.1178/-...

BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2018

We know this must have caused you trouble. Please accept our apologies for it.
Please share the contact details (contact number and email id) entered while transacting at allears@bookmyshow.com LIVE CHATS or at 022-61445050 as we are unable to trace any details.
Looking forward to serve you soon.
Team BookMyShow

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - money is deducted but payment failed