[Resolved] BookMyShow — Money refund after show has been cancelled

Tanu26 on Jun 28, 2017
On 22 nd of june in goreagon cinemax.. Theatre.. I booked two tckts worth 158 frm bookmyshow.
The show got cancelled.. And my money was not returned. As i did the online bookng..
So i request you to pay my money back.. As the theatre authorities are blaming you..
I am a regular customer to book my tickts online through booknyshow.
And m highly dissapointed with this.
I think you shud assure your customers that your money is safe.. Theatre authorities are taking there hands off frm the responsibility..
So i request u all to please refund my money back.. Or else will never use this app.. Or site fr any online transactions in future.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 4, 2017
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Jul 04, 2017

We sincerely regret the level of discomfort you have faced while transacting with us.

Please get in touch with us on [email protected] so that we can check and help you further.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.
Gangadhara Gao's response, Jul 05, 2017
I am not unable to go to picture .plze Kindle cancel the tickets.total P4 no.

Comments

Booking ID :ASTBOOHEMRN418, seats:First class C1, C2, C3, C4 for duvvada janarthan 7:30pm, at chikkabanuvara Ashoka theater.

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - Money refund after show has been cancelled