[Resolved] BookMyShow — Worst and wrong guidance of customer

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 B vignesh on Jun 24, 2017
I booked tickets frm this app so it has a offer of buy one get one icici debit card.
I tried it once it got declined and frm then after 4 hours also it says to try after 20 minutes. The customer care people are worst calles them thrice and mailed them for 5 6 times.
Still try after 20 minutes.
So i kept on calling and emailing hence mo reault. I waated my whole time in this rather i would slept my day out.

Worst and wrong guidance of customer
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 29, 2017
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2017

We sincerely regret the level of discomfort you have faced while transacting with us.

There is a limited allotment of discounted tickets available under the said offers on our website.

Offers on our website are available to people all across the country on the website and mobile app.

The offer can be availed on a first come first serve basis. Due to so many awaited entertainment movies releasing one after the other, the offer gets exhausted in a blink’s time.

Please do try availing the offer on your next transaction.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Comments

On 24/06/2017 I have booked 4 tickets for vanamagan film in Pondicherry by using my credit card... But I received message your txn is failure from book my show... So I tried 3 times.. all failed... But today I got msg from credit card .. From my card 3 times have been debited for Rs.538 each... Plz rev the same
Me and my friends are trying to rate and review a movie in bookmyshow but thier is no increment in voting count.. So many friends are voting still not able to see the increment in voting count

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - Worst and wrong guidance of customer