[Resolved] Bosch Home India — even after 4 days no service guy visited (bosch washing machine)

VivekBhat on Mar 8, 2018
I have bought a bosch washing machine in jan 2018. It is showing e-18 as error. I had raised a service request. They have call center guys to pick up the call and repeat our name and address and to say we have registered your request after that no response. Such a pathetic service tracking i have not seen anywhere. If the situation in bangalore is this then how are you guys coping up with other places.

I would request you to take back the product and refund my amount.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 9, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bosch Home India Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2018
ear Vivek Bhat,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here so that the issue can be looked into on an urgent basis.

Bosch Home India Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2018
Dear Vivek Bhat,

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Heavy rusting from bottom side and bottom side of tray.
Bosch Home India Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2018

Dear Balvant Patil,

Bosch Home Appliances Team

Arena House, 2nd Floor Main Building, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Bosch Home India - even after 4 days no service guy visited (bosch washing machine)