Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike [BBMP] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 16, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike [BBMP]

Having problems with Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike [BBMP]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike [BBMP] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike [BBMP]

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike [BBMP] Phone Numbers

Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike [BBMP] reviews & complaints page 20

I stay in 5th cross road of JP Nagar 6th phase.
The dry dust collector comes only twice a week in front of my house.
It’s being really unhygienic and unhealthy for us to keep dry dust dumped in our own house for 3/4 days.

Like other parts of Bangalore, shouldn’t you give us the provision to dispose dry dust on everyday basis?
Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike [BBMP] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We several times informed, past 20 days gon they not collected the dry waste...

We have proper dry waste container... Even 3 days once they will collect properly we don't have concern...

What we have to do......
    +1 videos
    From : ಡಾ|| ರಾಜಕುಮಾರ್ ಅಭಿಮಾನಿಗಳ ಸಂಘ ಗೆದ್ದಲಹಳ್ಳಿ

ನನ್ನ ಹೆಸರು ಆನಂದ್ ಮೇಲ್ಕಂಡ ವಿಷಯಕ್ಕೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದಂತೆ ಈ ಮೂಲಕ ತಮ್ಮಲ್ಲಿ ವಿನಂತಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವುದೇನೆಂದರೆ ಹೆಬ್ಬಾಳ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರದ ವಾರ್ಡ್ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ...

House is under construction, Address: No 330, 2nd main Road, BSK III Stage, Channammanakere Achukut, Bangalore - 85.

Site dimension is 30x40 feet. 3 floors already build, ground is partial parking and a single bedroom house, first and second is fully build with 2 bedrooms, Now they are building additional floor. FAR is much higher . Ground coverage is more than 80%.

If they build another floor, it will be dangerous to neighbours and further will block the ventilation for all the adjacent/behind houses
    Aug 13, 2021
    Updated by ramsatkum
    The construction is going ahead at a faster pace. can BBMP help immediately

For the past 2 to 3 weeks the dry wastes are not been collected from our apartment. We have tried reaching out to them. Still know no response from
      them. Not sure whom to reach out to regarding this.

These things keep happening randomly very offen.

Hoping you might look into this & solve the issue.

Manima2 Apartment,
      13th Cross, Maruthi Layout,
      Kempapura, Hebbal.
      Bangalore - 560024

I, T.N.Anantha, residing at No51, 1st D cross, 3rd stage, 4th block, Satyanarayana layout 1st stage, Basaweswarnagar, Bangalore 560079, near water talk bus stop would like to bring to your kind notice the following mater.

At above said address BBMP started concrete drainage work. While laying concrete wall they have blocked my house rain water drain pipe.because of this mistake by BBMP contractor rain water is not going to drain, instead Rain Drain water is reversing and entering to my house. Hence I request you kindly advise concern contractor to open my rain water drain pipe at drain.please do the needful, please provide Contracter phone no also.
        Thankfully
        T.N.Anantha
        Mobile no [protected]

Street lights at 4th Main, Reflex layout, Opp JSS Engg College, Dr Vishnuvardhan Road, Bangalore - 60 are not functioning. This has been repaired a few times but there is some loose connection (or tripping) that happens frequently and none of the street lights gets lit. Please review and fix the root cause.
          Call us at [protected] for any questions.

I am property owner of Maruthi nagar property which is under btm layout. I am regularly paying property tax by selecting correct region and providing correct property details. We got demand notice for paying incorrect tax we are shocked seeing this. We pay the property tax from bbmp portal we are paying tax as per details shown in portal. I got by this notice that bbmp portal is calculating property tax it's not our fault. Reconsider demand notice we are responsible for you negligence

In our neighbourhood Spoorthi nagar there is garbage collection truck that comes everyday with some loud music and it disturbs us everyday. I would like to request you to please remove that music and just maybe even add a recorded message playing in medium volume

Dear sir
                I want to kindly bring to your notice about public throwing garbage. In front of my shop which is very unhealthy for us. This may lead to health issurd. I request yor to please take action. So that people don't throw waste garbage in front of my house.

Hi Sir/Madam,

Writing this mail from Attur main road, Yelahanka new town, Yelahanka.

Since we are located on the main road, garbage collection van does not come across. Hence, we are forced to dump the garbage on the streets far away from the houses, which is not appropriate and also restricted nowadays here. Also, most of the time the dispose vehicles doesnot blow horn or voice record and we are not even aware that vehicle has come somewhere on far away on our main road.

Please provide garbage collection van on Attur main road as there are many houses located here though it is a main road. Attur main road is more like a street. It is difficult to dispose our garbage if garbage vehicle is not provided on this road.

Kindly consider our request.

Respected Sir/Madam,

We are residing in jayanagar 5th Block.There are more than 10 street dogs . Today one of the dogs came inside house and killed our 4 months old cat. Please do something related this these many dogs.

My house gates are blocked due to drain Hight increase. As requested to the contractor, we are asked to modify the gate and he will not decrease the drain height. I want to know why public is troubled by such projects. I request the authority or engineer incharge to attend to this immediately...

Next to my apartment, a building is being constructed violating Norms and its being constructing the Building leaving no space between Buildings,
                      And The Front Facing Floors has occupied the Road as well, Leaving our Building with no Ventilation and Privacy. This is effecting our Mental Illness due to lack of space between building he is construing.Requesting the BBMP Authorities to Take immediate action and stop such illegals' construction violating norms and follow the guidelines.

Location:Building Next to Sree Sapthagiri Meadows, Boghanahalli Road, Panathur, Bangalore -87, Karnataka

I am Reachable on [protected]

Ravi

Area: Indiranagar 2nd stage, corner of 14th cross & 17E main. Ward 80.
                        Over one and a half years problem not solved. Engineering department responsible for the mess. Pls see attached video and take action.

We are staying in 4th Cross, Hoysala Street, Cheluaiah Garden, Rammmurthynagar. Last month draingae in front of our house was destructed and and they reconstructed it. But they have not closed it completely. When we ask them there is no response and it kept open. Its a huge pit and any one can fall into the pit and there can be accidents also.
                          If it rains heavily all the drainage water can rust into our house. Please consider this compaint

Respected sir/ Madam,
                            We the people of nelgadranahalli suffering lot from drainage smell and lack of proper road . No proper cleaners and no cleanliness is maintained . Children here are suffering from dengue, malaria etc. So you the people of bbmp please look into this and solve the problem as soon as possible.
                            This is the 3rd time we are complaining and no action is taking place ...so please solve this.

I am residing at 16th cross Adithya nagar, behind Marriyamma temple, Adithya nagar. The garbage van person, is not coming to our area for a month, if we ask the person who comes opposite to our area, he is rude and says he won't come to our area . Please do the needful.

Hi sir /mam,

I am staying in mla layout kalena agrahara banneghatta road bangalore there are too many dogs everyday they are barking and crying and its getting irritated..everynigh till morning continously they shout. Do something for it I think bbmp is not taking care of it..we cannot even sleep properly because of their noise.

I'm residing in Varthur, patel layout. I with much disappointment, have come here to register my complaint about the Garbage truck service in my area. The truck driver, few months ago started asking money with each of the residents and started shouting at them if they dont pay money. Initially it started with 30 Rupess and now it has gone up to 50Rupees and every day its a constant harassment's of shouting and disrespecting...