Access 2 Health Care

Access 2 Health Care Complaints & Reviews

I also lost money here now I got the owners details pl call me regarding cancel ur policy [protected]
My number [protected]

I have paid Rs.7780 also I have attached the receipt document
    When I call them there is no response
    Sornam's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 2, 2021
    When I call them there is no response

They cheated and looted Rs 18000 form me, i was met with accident.In the month of feb and march in the year of 2019 you people was continuously making phone call to me nearly more than 50 calls person's name dhivya, she said that this acess2health care will help you and your family members for all your hospital issues, after received amount from my side for insurance of Rs 18000 not yet responding till now(crossed one year),...

This an insur10ance company forced me to pay around 10000rs and sent two medical cards both in my name andwifsname .they also provided10 cards for dental, master health check up and free opd consultations . which i could use only 4 cards. then many times ringi9ng them . they were not answering.
      now some nos are switched off some numbers are not in services. sent many mails to their e mail id. [protected]@a2hindia.com.
      no replies. i am an old man of 71 yrs with a pesion of only 800 rs. they told me they will provide instalments for that 10000, but they used the card at a time full money i had to barrow for int and paid credit card dues.
      i request that they should make arrangements to use the crds left with me. so that i can have the benefits . in the hospital APPOLO IN JAYANAGAR WHER I PAID 200+200 400. THATS ALL, THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION.PL HELP THIS OLD MAN OF 71 YRS
      Oct 07, 2020
      Updated by Nishiyagnesh
      pl make ACCESS 2 HEALTH CARE TO MAKE ARRANGE MENTS TO MAKE USE MY LEFT CARDS OF TWO DENTAL 4MASTER HEALTH CHECK UP FREE 2 OPD CONSULTATION CARDS. . I WILL VERY HAPPY MY HARD EARNED MONEY IS NOT WASTED.
      THANKING YOU
      REGARDS
      vsshivakumar
      Oct 07, 2020
      Updated by Nishiyagnesh
      same as above

I had paid rs. 9980 one year policy for covering outpatient expenses. But when i call the relationship number or send email to customer care for requesting service there is no response. The company seems to be fraudulent. Request you to help in getting the full refund.

Subject: receipt: ahc[protected] –pre look period cancellation of policy (Full refund)

This is in regard to the policy - preventive health care plan received. I received the policy on 8th feb 2020 through courier. I request you to cancel the policy in the pre look period as the sales staff missaled stating that

1) i will get 30% discount in addition to 20% provided by medplus/appolo...

This company is fraud, they are not at all working as they accepted. Last year through sbi credit card this insurance has issued and this year they told that i have not used policy so they will refund money back but that exe girl asked credit card no to refund that amount but without my knowledge she has taken money from the card and renewed again. Then i made a complaint against them but executives are spoken in local languages with irrespective words. They are speaking very local languages. No use of this insurance they are cheating so many peoples in sbi credit card name. If i call for any insurance claim nobody is picking the call. No proper response they are totally fraud. Please stop this fraudulents and save the peoples.

Cashless health insurance for self and family, at the time of taking policy their said every thing is cahsless after receiving welcome coupons mention about discount facility, so i requested to cancel the policy and refund the amount in lookup period but they are denying to cancel. If you cancal only rs.2500.00 you will get, but i paid rs.7980.00 on 29.10.2019, i wrote many emails and called to customer care number many times but they are not cancelling the policy, very bad response from customer care. Find attached the receipt of amount paid by me.

They have cheated me.
              They have taken my money telling call from citi bank and gave employee id
              I have bill copy as well, they have responded few times that they will resolve my problem but till now no (About 3 months old).
              00532- emp id
              [protected]@gmail.com
              Access to health carre
              5/319, rajiv gandhi salai no 3ff, okkiyam thuraipakkam, chennai,, chennai-60009.

Its fraud insurance, they committed all my points but nothing did till now.
                And am running behind them, they committed the bill claim and not even responded proper way, all fake things they told and fooled my hope
                Don't take any policy at this fraud insurance
                I wasted my amount around 8000 thousand and waste of my time

This kind of fake insurance people govt. Will take necessary action

Access 2 Health Care Recent Comments