Baby Oye

Baby Oye Complaints & Reviews

One item in my order got canceled automatically without any refund or information.

Kindly suggest where to reach for its complaint

Tried calling customer care center but cannot connect

I bought the Goodbaby Playard from one of babyoye store in Bangalore. I did check the same product on your online website too a day earlier before I could buy. Well, the price was same on website and at the store. Next day I went to the store and asked if there is any discounts going on for the same product. They said there was no discount and I paid full price and bought the playard. But when I checked the same product again online on the same day, there was 15% discount. How can the price vary from online and store ? When I asked the manager of the store, he said there is no warranty when bought online and the discount is only when bought online. And he also said the product may be old thats put up online. He also said we get points if purchased at store and not online. Is that how babyoye brand works? their own people dont have confidence about their products? This definitely gives me a second thought whether to trust the store products or the online products...! Whatever has happened is just not fair. Either the prices should be same all over or mention on the website saying this discount is only when purchased online. If I knew this, I would have purchased the same product online. Why will I leave my baby and go all the way to the store and pay full price to realise that there was 15% off???
    Thanks to babyoye to responding to my complaint so quickly. Thanks for sorting this issue. Thanks BabyOye :)

I have ordered 2 times on Babyoye. The deliveries are horrible. They dont have any proper logistics. In the first case they delivered after 25days. In the 2nd case I am still waiting for the deliveries. They say it takes about 7 working days i.e 10days after including saturday and sunday. I have good experience with other online shopping sites like flipkart, indiatimes,snapdeal e.t.c.

Baby Oye Recent Comments