Bandhaneliteservices.com

Bandhaneliteservices.com Complaints & Reviews

Nowadays, there are lots of matrimonial websites. But, needless to say, bandhaneliteservices.com was the pioneer among them.

I really liked the idea to search match as per your criteria sitting at the comfort of your home.in our society, lots of boys and girls still depend on arrange marriage, this website has given a wonderful opportunity to the proposed brides, grooms and their anxious parents. They get the freedom to search...

My sister was looking for her potential life partner. My parents and my friends tried to set her up, but she could find anyone interesting. She wanted someone who is like minded. Then one of my friends suggested her to try bandhaneliteservices.com because she met her husband through the site. So he had a lot of good faith and trust. The good news is my sister after several encounters with different type of personalities finally met someone who she thinks is likeminded and interesting. I wish her all the best for the future. I would recommend bandhaneliteservices.com to all those who want to find their life partner but be careful and do your research before meeting anyone.
Thanks!
Mahesh sundar

Hello consumer forum,

This is Binoy from Pune.
    Eight months before, an Executive from Bandhanelite service sales department) called me and said, 3 families are interested in your profile. And said these families want to talk to you regarding marriage discussion.
    I did trust them. After that they sent a mail with 3 parties information. They said they would contact the family and revert to me. They informed us that one party out of the above, ‘was out of reach’and the second ‘had opted for another alliance already’
    This happened immediately after the payment was transferred to them. BandhanElite had forwarded me the interest of the alliances saying that ‘they are interested currently’ and in two days’ time, one contact number is not contactable and the other alliance has already fixed up the marriage.
    After this event, they provided us the data for three Mondays and stopped providing data henceforth.
    Before the paid services were activated, the commitment was ‘if in case you dont find your match in 3 months, the money will be returned to you’
    It has been more than eight months since. I had been regularly following up with them through mails. After the third month, they said your service is for 6 months, and you will have to wait for 3 more months to get the refund. The services had been stopped in 1-2 months, and ever since they stopped sending any profiles.
    I tried to contact them through various means, and nobody is there to answer the calls/respond to the 18-20 emails I sent. I have all the mails with me as proof.

All I understand now is that bandhaneliete service are totally fraud.
    Nobody responds from the mail id: [protected]@bandhaneliteservices.com after the completion of 6 months as per their terms and conditions.
    Nobody responds to the call on the contact number given to me [protected] and the contact number given on their website [protected] also seems to be switched off.
    What a professional way to run such a noble company.

Its not all about the money, but the fraud that you are doing to people.
    This letter on this forum is JUST THE BEGINNING.

As per neha: well, it all started after my parents were pressurising me to get married.. Every evening and during family dinner time the topic of marriage would evolve somehow n end up into an argument between father n daughter.. I wanted to get married but not just any random guy.. My whole point was to find someone with whom my compatibility ratio would be 10/10 and also to find a person who would love me as well as my family. Then to avoid my daily family drama l signed in to bandhaneliteservices.com with least expectations after going through various portals reviews. I never believed earlier that i will find my soulmate through bandhaneliteservices. Cm, but l did. Two months after l registering with bandhaneliteservices.com. It so happened, that whenever i had some free time l would sign into this portal and go through various profiles and then check the profiles n matches. L would also contact my relationship manger. Hardly did l know that i have checked my life partner.. :) the next day he sent me a mail and as l am full of attitude asked him to contact my mother if he is seriously interested in marriage.. Hahaha.. And most importantly he did call my mother. My mother liked him very much then asked me to talk with him.. I agreed! The very first time l heard his voice l felt so connected with him the very moment.. Though our conversation over phone ended within 10 to 15 seconds only... 😄 from next day onwards we started talking over phone bcoz he was in luknow n l in delhi ncr.. Day by day we got more friendly n more compatible with each other... Five months got over and we finally met in sep 2017. And got engaged in 12 nov 2017. I never ever believed of getting any results through bandhaneliteservices.. But l did get. Therefore, l want to thank s bandhaneliteservices for helping me find my soulmate, the love of my life, a friend and my life partner and also thank you for doing proper verification of the registered portfolios in your portal.. Thank you as per vimal ji: its been 4 long years since the search of the perfect one was going on. Had several phone calls, first awkward conversations, meetings but somehow something was either missing or that comfort was missing. It was late march 2017, when i received the mail somehow the girl in the profile looked similar, when i saw once again i remember its the same girl who did send me mail to connect almost 12 months back (Early 2016) in a different matrimonial id but then disappeared before i could contact her, anyways i left for a month long europe trip and when i came back i checked and accepted the interest and called, priyanka's mother answered and at one moment i could feel the motherly warmth, that same evening neha called me and i couldnt talk but her voice was stuck in my head all night, next day we had our first call and before even i realised we were talking for an hour and i didnt wanted hung up. It took 6 months since then for us to get engaged our families met and we realised that both the families are like one big crazy bunch of people, but the most remarkable thing happened before i even knew neha became daughter to my parents, friend my cousins and my best friend, before i knew i saw her defending me to some of my former colleagues. She completes me, she fights for me, her smile enchants me & make my day, her unbridling enthusiasm in life, her creative mind is what inspires me truly.in addition to all above i also got a lovely new family. We now start planning our wedding which will be in nov 2018. Thank you bandhaneliteservices.com for introducing me my partner for life, and to complete me and my family.

Bandhaneliteservices.com — fraud company who took 7650 from me in their account.

Hi consumer forum, i am ravikumar bandi's sister created my profile in bharatmatrimony and shaadi.com but one company www.bandhaneliteservices.com who called me and said they have good profiles for my brother. They have given me account number:[protected] bandhaneliteservices. Llp jasola new delhi account number_[protected], icic0001134 and i want to do police complaint also want fir at police station in jasola vihar account i paid...

Bandhaneliteservices.com Recent Comments