Bangalore Police

Bangalore Police Complaints & Reviews

apoorva jayaram on Dec 30, 2018
I had a police verification for my global entry application. The police officer mr. Shiva kumar, who had to verify my information never did verify my information and was very disrespectful and told me he would reject my verification request and send it back to passport office. He just kept calling and telling he would come for verification for about one week but never did.
Updated by apoorva jayaram Dec 30, 2018
This was a police officer from the subramanya pura police station Bangalore
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Police

Bangalore Police — kvk reddy (now divorce lawyer) before — > bangalore-jayanagar retired acp trying to over register your site

reddy_1 on Jun 7, 2018
    Kvk reddy  bangalore-jayanagar/madiwala ex-circle inspector & retired acp fraud & civil criminal

In...
    Complaint category Law & Civil Rights

Satish GS Srinivas
    I booked a hotel room in Delhi- Citi Continental through a website required for 18th night till 19th Morning, the booking date was of 3rd May 2017, upon reaching Delhi, the hotel informed that they have not received any money from making reservation website.
    When I called the company who made the reservation, they said, it got cancelled, and they will initiate a refund. Even after 15 days no refund is being made. The called number is switched off.[protected]. His Name was Deepak.

Pls help me get the refund, also stop this company from booking rooms as they appear to be a cheating company fraudulently making money .

regards

Dehradun, 248001
    D: +[protected]

Email: [protected]@hotel-commerce.com
    Web: www.hotel-commerce.com

Hotel Commerce is the leader in providing distribution, reservation, and digital marketing solutions to hotels in India. The best in business trust us, 70% of the top 30 hotel chains in India work with Hotel Commerce. Being a Global reseller of Sabre, we bring you the best in CRS, GDS and reservation solutions.
    Websites I Mobile Sites I Booking Engine I Channel Manager I Competition Pricing I Central Reservation Systems I GDS I Corporate RFPs & Consortias I GDS Marketing I SEO I PPC Marketing I Analytics I eCommerce Consulting I Email Marketing I Social I TripConnect I Consulting..

From: Reservation Support [mailto:[protected]@makingreservation.com]

Date: Tue, May 16, 2017 at 10:30 AM
    Subject: Fwd: Booking Confirmation for the Hotel Hotel Citi Continental
    To: [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Satish,
    Regret for inconvenience caused, the booking picked online on wrong rates so we are going to refund you the total amount & will get credited on your card/account within 3 working days.
    You can pay booking amount at hotel directly...

Thankyou
    [protected] Forwarded message[protected]
    From: Hotel Citi Continental
    Date: Wed, May 3, 2017 at 9:35 PM
    Subject: Booking Confirmation for the Hotel Hotel Citi Continental
    To: [protected]@gmail.com
    Cc: [protected]@makingreservation.com
    Hotel Citi Continental
    12A/13, Saraswati Marg, West Extension Area, Karol Bagh, New Delhi Pay Now Booking
    What is a Pay Now Booking? Confirmation No
    66334SB000001

General Details
    Booking Type: GUARANTEED Status: Confirmed Booked on: 5/3/2017 9:33:57 PM
    Check-in: Thu, May 18, 2017 Check-out: Fri, May 19, 2017 IP used for Booking: 106.51.26.100

Guest Details
    Name: Satish G S Email: [protected]@gmail.com
    Mobile: [protected]
    Guests: (Adults:1, Children:0)(N/A) Remarks:

Tariff Details
    From To Room Type Rate Plan Rooms Nights Room Charge Taxes & Fee Travel Extras Charge Total
    18May2017 19May2017 Super Deluxe Best Available Rate 1 1 INR 1600 INR 134 INR 0
    Totals Amount INR 1734

Room Description: The rooms are spacious and feature modern furnishings. With a warm ambience, the rooms create a soothing effect on body and mind. Air conditioning, flat screen television, internet access and writing desk are the in-room amenities ensured to the guests.
    Rate Description: Best Available Rate
    Travel Extras Details:
    N/A

Payment Details
    Total Amount: INR 1734 Pre-paid: INR 1734 To Pay at Hotel: INR 0
    Note: This booking and its related online payments are powered by Hotel Commerce, using its domain
    www.makingreservation.com, 3500+ hotels including 75% of the top 35 Indian hotel chains work with Hotel Commerce in India. The payment for this booking would feature on your card/bank statement as Hotel Booking - makingreservation.com. Our privacy policy & terms & conditions.

Cancellation Details: You can cancel this booking online using the "Manage Booking" Link or call +91-[protected]
    Cancellation Policy: Before 48 Hrs 25 Percent Will Be Charged As Penalty. Cancel Booking

Error! Filename not specified. This booking is covered under Hotel Citi Continental's LOW PRICE WARRANTY. Click here to find out more about this Warranty & How to use it File Low Price Warranty Claim

Other Helpful Information:
    Hotel Contact Number: +91-[protected]
    Hotel Email ID: [protected]@gmail.com

Reservation Helpdesk: +91-[protected]
    Checkin Time: 12:00 NOON
    Check-out Time: 12:00 NOON
    Manage Booking: https://goo.gl/KNQHx1

Photo ID would be required at check-in

For refundable rates, in the event of a cancellation, the amount in accordance with the cancellation policy specified by the hotel, will be refunded after deducting the payment gateway charges of 2.5%.
    For any clarifications or assistance please write to [protected]@hotel-commerce.com

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

Ashank gyanchand
      I was riding in my bike to pick up my wife at 8:30pm on Friday (12th May 2017) near St Anthony's Friary Church.

I was stopped by two traffic policemen near St Anthony's Friary Church. They did not tell me their name or give me any details. Instead asked me for my license. Later told me that I was going in the wrong direction and I have to pay a fine. I went in search of ATM's and finally got the money to pay the fine. When I returned they refused to make the chalan for the fine and told me to go away.

I asked them for my license and they shouted at me saying "Are you mad".
      They refused to give me my license and they still have it with them despite me asking them multiple time. I requested them to make the fine and tell me the amount so that I can pay and get my license back but they refused to give it back to me.

Kindly note this happened in between 8:30pm and 9:00pm on May 12 2017.
      near St Anthony's Friary Church.

I have made this complaint at 11:23 pm on May 12 2017 as soon as I reached home.

I am hereby notifying everyone that a copy of my license is with the police and if anything were to happen using my identity, I am not held responsible for the misuse of my ID.

j math
        My Nike sneakers got stolen from the front door of my apartment in Basavanagar area. One morning the shoe was in the same place as I left it and by afternoon when we decided to step out, my shoes we're missing. Irrespective of wether family was present the cunning thief stole my favourite pair and left all other pairs intact. Highly dissapointed with this place.

Ashok ShettyNaik
          Sir I brought "xioami Redmi Note 4G mobile" from shopclues on 2/8/2015/ my order number is 63918670 . but mobile is not working properly, I requested for return request on 3/8/2015, but request is rejected and they are telling go to the service center and get the solution, so I visited the service center, but service. center's members telling we will not provide services to the product from the shopclues . I called many time to shopclues members and mentioned about my problem and complained (complaint number: 3746532) but they were not responding me well, they just saying wait 48hr, I waited but no reply . Sir please provide me justice From Nagaraja naik([protected])

Shopclues members are not responding to my return request
          I, Tinu Joseph, born on 02.04.1989, am writing this letter to inform you regarding the loss of my Driving Licence No. KA.53/DL/5729/07.08. I kindly request you to do the needful.
          Yours Sincerely,
          Tinu Joseph

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Anitha.Arjun
            Some around four people from M.V Garden their are my husband friend they took him out made him to drink fully and fought with him for no reason and robbed 4000/- from my husband pocket from morning iam trying to reach him but his number is switched off his number is [protected]

zuberkhan1981
              Hi Sir, My name is Zuber Siraj Khan. I had made an online transaction with a person called Jeetender Jain representing notty99.com/www.notty99.in who is selling clothes online. He promised goods however never sent it and I had to follow up several times. He now claims that he has sent some goods to Coimbatore but my address is Bangalore. He requested me to get in touch with anybody and get the goods which I obligued to. He was supposed to return by money of rs. 6490 which he has not returned tiil now. When I asked him about this on Sunday 7th Feb which is 4 months after the incident. He on 8th Feb sent me text stating he will spoil my reputation in the market and that he will take my wifes picture and that of my kind and circulate in all wrong places. I would like to lodge a complaint against this fraudster and ensure either my wife or my kids details are not published anywhere. Thanking you Regards Zuber [protected]
              Mr.Zubeda your account is clear at 10 feb.kindly remove this post.

Gurumurthy B.s
                Respected sir 10 days back I purchased 1pair formal shoes in metro shoe center beside panchamuki ganapathi temple in mahalkshmi layout, shop owner gave 3 months garunty for any damaged so that I got the shoes, but the shoes was already damaged, i used that shoes only 3 days the shoe was damaged so i returned back but he didnot give other shoes kindly help me sir Regards Gurumurthy B.s [protected]

War Never Ends
                  Hi, By this message, I just wanted to bring in every body's attention that please be very 'CAREFUL' of Bangalore Police, especially those in 'Cheetah' bikes in and around Bannerghata road. My female friend and I work for an organization on Bannerghatta Road and the job requires us to be in 'Night Shift'. During the course of our work one day, my friend and I went to an ATM, just outside the office premises, when two cops saw us and stopped their bike. They asked as in Kannada, what we were doing at this odd hours and we conveyed, we had just to take some money from the ATM. One of the police cops, a fat one, started screaming and said something in Kannada, which I understood as 'creating public nuisance'. He even asked me to take of my pants because he was implying my female friend and I were up to 'something'. After a lot of pleading, he let my female friend go and I had to bribe him Rs. 100 to let me go! I deciphered two things from this episode - 1. If your an 'outsider' in Bangalore and cant speak Kannada, the Bangalore Police will 'rip' you off! Please be careful if you are n outsider in Bangalore! The Bangalore Police mostly targets 'Outsiders'. 2. And in a scenario, I was up to some 'Anti - National' Activities, I can pay a bribe as low as Rs 100 to get away scot free! They will stoop to such a low level, they will sell 'anything' to make some quick bucks! The Main Question is - If I am not save in my own country? Where will I be?

Phone stolen

My brand new phone Xperia L stolen at roopena agrahara At around 8:20 while getting into the bmtc bus, my phone got stolen