Bangalore Police

Bangalore Police Complaints & Reviews

Bangalore Police — lost my goods in packers and movers [Resolved]

tapankumarrout
Hello Sir, I had shifted to Delhi on 23rd June, so for that reason I had booked Oasis Domestic & International Packers...
Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Travel Agents

ramsmandal
This is into general notice that about an hour back I have been victimized person by Hebbal police purportedly charged by them when I was instructing motor bike to my sibling something like 10:30 out in the open ground. When i was convey all the verification of record with protective cap as well. Were fall in no violation of law yet then i have paid for the same. Shame on Bangalore police.

When they got no proof against, began irritating by telling demonstrate to me the confirmation of permit of your sibling who was driving. When it is plainly seen by those cash eater that we were on the ground and i was showing him so how he can convey his permit when he doesn't have information to drive. If you don't mind get me freed of these of those poor people it is not a first time ordinarily i have heard this sort of cases here around there.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Bangalore Police — Illegal activities in front of ring view residency apartment [Resolved]

RADHAKRISHNA S

Please take immedaite action. We are deeply disturbed by the illegal activities happening next to...
    Complaint category Police

karayi_gopal
    Sir, I am herewith kindly bringing to your notice that, in Hulimavu (the Hulimavu PS limits) park at after 8.00PM till 2.00AM there will be illegal activities going on. On in premises of the school behind the park also after 9.00PM it is very difficult to walk on this side. As we pass by this route after getting down from the BMTC bus at Hulimavu to reach the home. Even several complaints have been received to the Hulimavu PS but they have not taken any action in regard to this nuisance. Even also some unknown people have pelted stone and broked the window glass at 5th cross krishna layout( Madhuban colony). Kinbdly take the action and the police beat should be effectively made.
    By;
    Members of Hulimavu.

harishvyas
      Respected Sir, My name is Hari Shankar Vyasm working in Bangalore, i have deposited cash money of Rs. 55000/- in the Account of Sushil Kumar / Sunita Pareek (Income Tax Consultant) from Laxmangargh Distt. Sikar Rajasthan for me and my wife Income Tax Return and my company registration in Rajasthan in the month of August 2013 at Oriental Bank of Commerce at Richmond Road Branch. But till date he has not filled our return and not registered our company. Since from August im trying his Cell no. [protected] / [protected] but he is not answering my phone calls or not my messages. im in huge loss dueto non registration of company and my work is getting affected and will be in mental harassment due to this, as he cheated me. Requesting you to kindly look in to the same immediately. Im here by attaching the Bank Deposit challan for the Cash Deposited in Sushil Kumar / Sunita Pareek. Thanking you Hari Shankar Vyas

Cheating in Cash Money
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

jeet1961
        I am a serving officer of Indian Air Force.My wife Smt suman Lata invested Rs1500000/-respectively with Mr VB Reddy and TR Reddy of Presidency group Aishwarya projects Bangalore in year 2008.Since the developer didn't register the property within the period of agreement,we requested them for refund of money but they didn't do so,then we approached the consumer court in Dec 2009.The honorable 3rd Additional Consumer forum Bangalore Cunningham Road passed order in case No.551-555/2010 in Oct 2010 and directed opposite party to refund the money as per the order but they didn't obey the court order.Then we applied for the execution of the order vide execution application No.EA/10/173-EA/10/177.The honorable courts have issued 20 times Non Bailable Warrants against them in last one and half year but Bangalore police is not producing them in the court.I personally met jt commissioner of police shri Alok Kumar on 20 Jan 11 in his office in this regard and opposite party was also available there but no progress.I have also registered my complaint on line vide GOVKN/E/2010/00603 dt 06 Oct 2011 with several reminders and also contacted janaspandana officer but no result.I submitted my on line request to ministry of home affairs vide MINHA/E/2012/00113,MINHA/E/2012/01155 and MINHA/E/2012/01249.I have also submitted on line request to president of india vide PRSEC/E/2012/00136,PRSEC/E/2012/01019,PRSEC/E/2012/02821,PRSEC/E/2012/06550,PRSE... and PRSEC/E/2012/15165.The president office and home ministry forwarded my requests to janaspandana officer Karnataka but nothing happened till date.
        We also filed cases No.11782 and 11783/1010 in 13 ACMM Court against them for cheques bounce .This court has also issued same number of NBW against them but no action is taken by Bangalore police.I have personally submitted these NBWs to DCP(W),DCP(N),DCP(S),DCP(Crime) and commissioner of police Bangalore at least 7 times but still no action taken.Please guide/help me for further necessary action/direct concerned officer for needful.
        Thanks and warm regards
        JS Verma
        Mob [protected]

Bangalore Police — Refusal to file FIR [Resolved]

krish.shobha
          I have a Savings Bank account with State Bank of India, JP Nagar branch, Bangalore. There was an unauthorised withdrawal of...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Police

harsh.saran
          I am a resident of kumaraswamy layout, and i with my 4f riends were walking back to my place after attending a birthday party of my friend...Suddenly two policemen came of a bike(royal enfield(black)) and charged lathi on us...without any reason.All o[censored]s were peacefully walking..Aren't we free to move at any time in our place..Is India really a free country? Are these policemen only for harassing people instead of helping them...I hav many times seen them taking hafta from shopkeepers...This is the state of kumaraswamy layout police...
          this is to bring to your notice that i have been a victim of mental harrassment today i.e,20th aug11. i was on my way back to home from work. On the way the office vehicle indica was stopped by a policeman at malleshawaram. The cop asked the cab driver if i could speak kannada , which i couldn't as i am not from karnataka. he started abusing me in the local language and forced me to get down without listening to what me and my colleages were trying to say. i told him that i was an HP employee and tried showing my ID. but he didn't listen..he just kept on abusing. he tried to man-handle me as well. and told my cab to move without me.it was 3am in the morning. my cab driver some how explained him that i was an employee of the company. the reason then came out to be that some non-kannada speaking person robbed a vehicle at some place. my main concern was he should have enquired properly on who i am. even after knowing that i am an employee he abused me several times and told me to learn kannada. till this date i had huge respect for people and this place. i know few words in kannada and can understand a bit. but now i dont feel like learning the language anymore. why people complain about british or americans being racist when we do it in our own country with our own people just because of the difference in the mother tongue. if all non kannada speaking people are bad why do we have local people in jails then. it should have been filled with all non karnataka men only. i am very upset because of the disrespect i faced today . my father is an air force personnel and i have been to lots of places and never faced this situation.
          Hi sir/madam,
          I am resident of kalyanagar, HRBR layout 2rd block & my frd always gets a miscall & msg from this no[protected]& he sends vulgar msg to my frd she doesn't know who is this always troubles a lot sir pls take severe action on this no who ever it is, my frd is a patient& she is admitted for spinal cord prb, brain prb & even in the hospital she is getting miscall from this no & msg so pls kindly do the needful help for her sir & take action on this person.

Reena sahoo

I m a girl and i read in +3 3rd yr from Govt.College Rourkela .I have always Miss call from the following numbers & this boy tell me always some nonsense talk & abusing me which,cann't be described fully..........

The numbers (I can save from my mobile) are:-

1. [protected]
            2. [protected]
            3. [protected]
            4. [protected]
            5. [protected]
            6. [protected]

Plz, Help me & find out the person who is he...........
            Dear Madam/Sir,

My daughter is a student and she is using a TATA Docomo mobile no([protected]). Recently she is getting calls from an unknown number ([protected]) and the caller uses all abusing languages over the phone. When told him about lodging a complaint with the police he says, you can not find him because he got the connection without submitting any documents.

TATA docomo says they are unable to block call from an individual phone, hence I request the police to do something to stop the miscreant from doing this

Thanking you KS Venugopal([protected])
            [protected]@gmail.com
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

hafeezak
              Today(7th May 2011) around 12.15am my self and my friend were standing in front of my home in JHBCS layout JP Nagar Post a sub inspector named ashok kumar a.n came and started abusing us when i asked him to speak with respect he says he is going to book a case against me section 109
              are these for the safety of we the people or to harass us day and night, we cant even stand in front of our own house please guide me i want to book a case against this person
              Sri.Raghavendra Auradkar Ji- Good evening sir.
              Commissioner of Police Bangalore.Three attachments are self explanatory.

Sub; Corruptible, abusive of power by Sri.Mahadev HC cum writer and Police Inspector KS Layout Bangalore- complaints lodged from 14.09.2011 to till date and FIR No.0352/2012 against G Ambu for theft, cheating, blackmail, atrocious, harassment, humiliation, threatening..etc before Hon, ble CMM cout Bangalore city.Due to nexus he has not Investigation, Inquired or produced before Hon, ble court

In brief; Myself and wife from physically-handicapped family.We have given contract for construction of house one G Ambu a benami and criminal contractor and habitual cheater in this area.More meaningfully He is very close to Sri.Mahadev HC cum writer and Inspector of this station.Because of his nexus with your officials the above name culprit not yet produced before Hon, ble Additional CMM Court.

It is regret to brought to your notice and perusal that in spite of my repeated visits to your police station the capricious Inspector not been able to discus and abruptly leaving this station without any valid reasons, when appointment is taken for discussion.The way of abruptly leaving this station clearly indicates to harass the petitioner at the cost of public money.This station became bad to worst which need / warrants of shifting the capricious personnel's for purification of police department.

When I met Smt.Sonia Narang { a social reformer at Belgaum} has taken lot of care to apprehend the culprit but due to nexus with Sri, Mahadev and present Inspector, he could not be apprehend since 14.09.2011 to till date to produce before Hon, ble court and thereby my housing construction held up and many illegal activities are going on this premises for which your police personnel's are responsible.

The capricious Inspector has already misled various authority regarding my relationship with police department but shame to mention real facts, which indicate he does not want truthfulness in the matter.

Please summon me along with said Inspector and conduct inquiry at any time and I am prepared to appear before you to submit my claims in details.Please render me justice at an early date.

Best regards,
              Siddalingappa A K
              4033 8th main 8th cross K S Layout II stage Bangalore.78.
              [Mob][protected] [ Only SMS please]

----- Forwarded Message -----
              From: JS (C&PG) <[protected]@mha.gov.in>
              To: [protected]@nic.in
              Cc: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
              Sent: Monday, 21 May 2012, 9:25
              Subject: Fwd: Complaints dated 14.9.11 & other dates lodged at K S Layout police station bangalore, due to pecuniary gains, collusion with corruptness FIR or criminal action not initiated yet.

----- Original Message -----
              From: Siddalingappa A K <[protected]@yahoo.co.uk>
              Date: Sunday, May 20, 2012 12:36 pm
              Subject: Complaints dated 14.9.11 & other dates lodged at K S Layout police station bangalore, due to pecuniary gains, collusion with corruptness FIR or criminal action not initiated yet.
              To: [protected]@karnataka.gov.in, prime minister manmohansingh <[protected]@pmo.nic.in>, chairman ncsc <[protected]@gmail.com>, govind chandra-SC/ST <gc.[protected]@sansad.nic.in>, parliment committee welfare <[protected]@sansad.nic.in>
              Cc: [protected]@karnataka.gov.in, commissioner policecommissioner <[protected]@rediffmail.com>, home ministry dir public grievance <[protected]@nic.in>, home ministry joint secretary coordinates <[protected]@nic.in>

> The principle secretary
              Department of Home, Govt.of Karnataka, Bangalore.
              > Dear Sir,
              > Sub;Complaint against K S Layout Police station Bangalore for dereliction of duty, collusion cum corruptness with culprit and criminal.
              > Attachments are self explanatory and how the captioned police station discharges their duty within the ambit of rules regulation is an open examples.
              > In brief;
              > I have filed complaint dated 14.9.2011 and other dates duly acknowledged by the captioned station but no action has been initiated in spite of cognizable offence committed by one ambu a well know culprit/criminal with benami / fictitious building contractor in this area.
              > Till date not yet booked case or filed F I R, due to peccunary gained from all levels.
              > Further, Smt.Sonia narang DCP has directed the captioned police station initiate disciplinary action including apprehend the culprit cum criminal, in spite of having material evidence in the police station and with me, till date not filed FIR or issue me FIR copy as requested to them, it all understanding with hand in hand and nothing but dereliction of duty.
              > in view of the above, I request your good office to initiate stern action action against derelict ed officials as well as culprit cum criminal in the interest of law and order. It is in the record, jurisdiction area of this station law and order situation goes from bad to worst.
              > I shall be very glad if you look in the matter on priorities.The attachments may please be forwarded to DG&IGP, IGP.commissioner of police and DCP office, promptly under information to me.
              > Thanks,
              > Best regards,
              > Siddalingappa A K
              Now a days police station became unholy nexus with criminal for pecuniary gains.There REAL vs REAL ESTATE begins only after 9.30PM because by that no other police personnel's will be there only 'WELLROOTED' writer remains and subsequently all real business begins.

Sri.Raghevendra Auradkar Commissioner of police given wide publicity regarding grievances will be addressed through DTC, in spite of my complaints relates to KS Layout police, still date in coma.

Now a days CCTV has been dismantled / disconnected because their surreptitious activities will come to record that is the reasons this police station became notorious police station and honest petitioners including senior persons has been insulted, discriminated and such officials will be permanent employees till their retirements.

Sri.Raghavendra Auradkar should wake up and implement the discipline in stead of preaching.If the complaint is fabricated let them take action against complainant as such there is not guts from the department.It is an examples that my complaint lodged in KS Layout police station during Sept'2011, series of complaints lodged and not even smelled because I have not perfumed...ah ah
              siddalingappa ak