Bangalore Police

Bangalore Police Complaints & Reviews

I have a Savings Bank account with State Bank of India, JP Nagar branch, Bangalore. There was an unauthorised withdrawal of money from my account from an ATM at Andheri Railway Station, Mumbai. On approaching the bank's branch manager, he hotlisted my ATM card & asked me to get an FIR filed at the appropriate police station. But when I approached the police station with the complaint, they refused to file the FIR stating that it was outside their jurisdiction since the crime had happened outside Karnataka. I even approached the ACP, south zone who told that FIR should be filed at the place of crime !
Now, unless I submit a copy of FIR to my bank, they cannot refund my lost money

police services — refused to submit FOR

hi , My name is karan and i am one of the resident of delhi . On sunday the 24th i was coming back to my home and unfourtunately i have lost my mobile and my wallet .On the very nxt day I went Chandni chowk Kotwali Situated in Old delhi to report for FIR . when i went there first they told me to wait for 1 hour becuse they are taking to some people there nad i waited for one , afterthat i asked that i am getting late plz register the FIR for me , they said that we dnt have papers available you need to go out take 4 paper . I went out to take papers but when i came back the officer wasnt available . There was lady who register the complaints i asked that " can you plz register the FIR for me" she refused it . And when replied back she shouted and said no need to make an argument the officer is not available come after 2 hrs . I hold my patience there and i said this is ever bad services i have seen in my life , you could have told me earlier if they want to go out rather than wasting my time here and there .Then she said i will see that how you will register your FIR just get out and provide your lecture to someone else . I will make sure that no one will register your FIR . This is a case of indisiplaine and irresponsible behaviour . Being the Police service who helps the citizens , they were causing a problem for us . I request the concern authorities to take an immediate action against them ,so that no one else wouldnt face this problem . thanks karan

incident date 26 july at 2 pm
this is very serious issue we need to look into it

I am a resident of kumaraswamy layout, and i with my 4f riends were walking back to my place after attending a birthday party of my friend...Suddenly two policemen came of a bike(royal enfield(black)) and charged lathi on us...without any reason.All o[censored]s were peacefully walking..Aren't we free to move at any time in our place..Is India really a free country? Are these policemen only for harassing people instead of helping them...I hav many times seen them taking hafta from shopkeepers...This is the state of kumaraswamy layout police...
    Aug 13, 2020
    this is to bring to your notice that i have been a victim of mental harrassment today i.e,20th aug11. i was on my way back to home from work. On the way the office vehicle indica was stopped by a policeman at malleshawaram. The cop asked the cab driver if i could speak kannada , which i couldn't as i am not from karnataka. he started abusing me in the local language and forced me to get down without listening to what me and my colleages were trying to say. i told him that i was an HP employee and tried showing my ID. but he didn't listen..he just kept on abusing. he tried to man-handle me as well. and told my cab to move without me.it was 3am in the morning. my cab driver some how explained him that i was an employee of the company. the reason then came out to be that some non-kannada speaking person robbed a vehicle at some place. my main concern was he should have enquired properly on who i am. even after knowing that i am an employee he abused me several times and told me to learn kannada. till this date i had huge respect for people and this place. i know few words in kannada and can understand a bit. but now i dont feel like learning the language anymore. why people complain about british or americans being racist when we do it in our own country with our own people just because of the difference in the mother tongue. if all non kannada speaking people are bad why do we have local people in jails then. it should have been filled with all non karnataka men only. i am very upset because of the disrespect i faced today . my father is an air force personnel and i have been to lots of places and never faced this situation.
    Hi sir/madam,
    I am resident of kalyanagar, HRBR layout 2rd block & my frd always gets a miscall & msg from this no[protected]& he sends vulgar msg to my frd she doesn't know who is this always troubles a lot sir pls take severe action on this no who ever it is, my frd is a patient& she is admitted for spinal cord prb, brain prb & even in the hospital she is getting miscall from this no & msg so pls kindly do the needful help for her sir & take action on this person.

I m a girl and i read in +3 3rd yr from Govt.College Rourkela .I have always Miss call from the following numbers & this boy tell me always some nonsense talk & abusing me which,cann't be described fully..........

The numbers (I can save from my mobile) are:-

1. [protected]
      2. [protected]
      3. [protected]
      4. [protected]
      5. [protected]
      6. [protected]

Plz, Help me & find out the person who is he...........
      Dear Madam/Sir,

My daughter is a student and she is using a TATA Docomo mobile no([protected]). Recently she is getting calls from an unknown number ([protected]) and the caller uses all abusing languages over the phone. When told him about lodging a complaint with the police he says, you can not find him because he got the connection without submitting any documents.

TATA docomo says they are unable to block call from an individual phone, hence I request the police to do something to stop the miscreant from doing this

Thanking you KS Venugopal([protected])
      [protected]@gmail.com

Today(7th May 2011) around 12.15am my self and my friend were standing in front of my home in JHBCS layout JP Nagar Post a sub inspector named ashok kumar a.n came and started abusing us when i asked him to speak with respect he says he is going to book a case against me section 109
        are these for the safety of we the people or to harass us day and night, we cant even stand in front of our own house please guide me i want to book a case against this person
        Aug 13, 2020
        Sri.Raghavendra Auradkar Ji- Good evening sir.
        Commissioner of Police Bangalore.Three attachments are self explanatory.

Sub; Corruptible, abusive of power by Sri.Mahadev HC cum writer and Police Inspector KS Layout Bangalore- complaints lodged from 14.09.2011 to till date and FIR No.0352/2012 against G Ambu for theft, cheating, blackmail, atrocious, harassment, humiliation, threatening..etc before Hon, ble CMM cout Bangalore city.Due to nexus he has not Investigation, Inquired or produced before Hon, ble court

In brief; Myself and wife from physically-handicapped family.We have given contract for construction of house one G Ambu a benami and criminal contractor and habitual cheater in this area.More meaningfully He is very close to Sri.Mahadev HC cum writer and Inspector of this station.Because of his nexus with your officials the above name culprit not yet produced before Hon, ble Additional CMM Court.

It is regret to brought to your notice and perusal that in spite of my repeated visits to your police station the capricious Inspector not been able to discus and abruptly leaving this station without any valid reasons, when appointment is taken for discussion.The way of abruptly leaving this station clearly indicates to harass the petitioner at the cost of public money.This station became bad to worst which need / warrants of shifting the capricious personnel's for purification of police department.

When I met Smt.Sonia Narang { a social reformer at Belgaum} has taken lot of care to apprehend the culprit but due to nexus with Sri, Mahadev and present Inspector, he could not be apprehend since 14.09.2011 to till date to produce before Hon, ble court and thereby my housing construction held up and many illegal activities are going on this premises for which your police personnel's are responsible.

The capricious Inspector has already misled various authority regarding my relationship with police department but shame to mention real facts, which indicate he does not want truthfulness in the matter.

Please summon me along with said Inspector and conduct inquiry at any time and I am prepared to appear before you to submit my claims in details.Please render me justice at an early date.

Best regards,
        Siddalingappa A K
        4033 8th main 8th cross K S Layout II stage Bangalore.78.
        [Mob][protected] [ Only SMS please]

----- Forwarded Message -----
        From: JS (C&PG) <[protected]@mha.gov.in>
        To: [protected]@nic.in
        Cc: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
        Sent: Monday, 21 May 2012, 9:25
        Subject: Fwd: Complaints dated 14.9.11 & other dates lodged at K S Layout police station bangalore, due to pecuniary gains, collusion with corruptness FIR or criminal action not initiated yet.

----- Original Message -----
        From: Siddalingappa A K <[protected]@yahoo.co.uk>
        Date: Sunday, May 20, 2012 12:36 pm
        Subject: Complaints dated 14.9.11 & other dates lodged at K S Layout police station bangalore, due to pecuniary gains, collusion with corruptness FIR or criminal action not initiated yet.
        To: [protected]@karnataka.gov.in, prime minister manmohansingh <[protected]@pmo.nic.in>, chairman ncsc <[protected]@gmail.com>, govind chandra-SC/ST <gc.[protected]@sansad.nic.in>, parliment committee welfare <[protected]@sansad.nic.in>
        Cc: [protected]@karnataka.gov.in, commissioner policecommissioner <[protected]@rediffmail.com>, home ministry dir public grievance <[protected]@nic.in>, home ministry joint secretary coordinates <[protected]@nic.in>

> The principle secretary
        Department of Home, Govt.of Karnataka, Bangalore.
        > Dear Sir,
        > Sub;Complaint against K S Layout Police station Bangalore for dereliction of duty, collusion cum corruptness with culprit and criminal.
        > Attachments are self explanatory and how the captioned police station discharges their duty within the ambit of rules regulation is an open examples.
        > In brief;
        > I have filed complaint dated 14.9.2011 and other dates duly acknowledged by the captioned station but no action has been initiated in spite of cognizable offence committed by one ambu a well know culprit/criminal with benami / fictitious building contractor in this area.
        > Till date not yet booked case or filed F I R, due to peccunary gained from all levels.
        > Further, Smt.Sonia narang DCP has directed the captioned police station initiate disciplinary action including apprehend the culprit cum criminal, in spite of having material evidence in the police station and with me, till date not filed FIR or issue me FIR copy as requested to them, it all understanding with hand in hand and nothing but dereliction of duty.
        > in view of the above, I request your good office to initiate stern action action against derelict ed officials as well as culprit cum criminal in the interest of law and order. It is in the record, jurisdiction area of this station law and order situation goes from bad to worst.
        > I shall be very glad if you look in the matter on priorities.The attachments may please be forwarded to DG&IGP, IGP.commissioner of police and DCP office, promptly under information to me.
        > Thanks,
        > Best regards,
        > Siddalingappa A K
        Now a days police station became unholy nexus with criminal for pecuniary gains.There REAL vs REAL ESTATE begins only after 9.30PM because by that no other police personnel's will be there only 'WELLROOTED' writer remains and subsequently all real business begins.

Sri.Raghevendra Auradkar Commissioner of police given wide publicity regarding grievances will be addressed through DTC, in spite of my complaints relates to KS Layout police, still date in coma.

Now a days CCTV has been dismantled / disconnected because their surreptitious activities will come to record that is the reasons this police station became notorious police station and honest petitioners including senior persons has been insulted, discriminated and such officials will be permanent employees till their retirements.

Sri.Raghavendra Auradkar should wake up and implement the discipline in stead of preaching.If the complaint is fabricated let them take action against complainant as such there is not guts from the department.It is an examples that my complaint lodged in KS Layout police station during Sept'2011, series of complaints lodged and not even smelled because I have not perfumed...ah ah
        siddalingappa ak

We were a group of 6 people on 3 bikes. We went for ride at 12 midnight. Having driven for half an hour, we decided to take a break. A police jeep came over to us and a police officer asked for driving license and bike papers. When we showed him all papers, The police officer threatened to file a case against us. According to him, it's against the law to ride a bike at midnight. He said we have to come to police station with him. He'll file a case against us. And we'll have to produce in court. God knows for what.
          He refused to return our licenses unless we paid him 2000. He finally agreed for 1000. Can police officers file a case just like that? What a common man can do in these cases? We are not afraid of robbers or Gundas. We are afraid of police. They are the biggest robbers.
          Aug 13, 2020

My name Raj and staying in devsandra. Usually i am seeing here police wala's are taking 'HAFTA' from each shopkeeper's and Because their HAFTA, shopkeeper's are purchasing their things on higher rate and we are suffering from these prices.
            Take some action against them. If any one want proof so go to shopkeeper and ask them, you will get your proof.
            This is very true. Their are not taking just from some places, their taking from so many areas. Now the police wala's are main gunda. They are making money and harasment to public. Is any one their who will stop this .

This address person's came and attempt the murder to me, they were take to all items at my home (2laks), byke also byke no :ka03 eu6906.

this is the address . m.shankar, 199, 4th main, 6th cross, r.c.pura, jalahalli, bangalore-13.i[censored] get the items pls calme this no:[protected].
            Today I was savoring delicious pani-puri near my house. The Pani-puri guy said to me in typical bihari/UP accent ' Aaj aapko free sir, kunki hamri aurat ko beti hua gauv main. Ham bahuth kush hain '. Just when he said that.. "Two cops of Yeshwanthpur police station came and started asking for money. He gave 30 to 40 Rs which he had earned that day. But the cops started beating him asking for more money..'yen bhikshe kodta idiya nan magane'.. Then he goes borrows Rs.200 from nearby shop, falls on their feets and gave that money to them. After taking money they still beat him checking his pockets for more money. He had around 50 Rupees.They take that also away from him saying 'Bolimaklu-daily-ide-natka-ivardu'. When I protested "Magane Neenu Muchkondu iru, illandre ninagu kambi yenasthini" and that paani puri guy also requested me not to say anything. After looting all his hard earned money which he was collecting to go to UP to look at his new born little one, finally cops leave. He then says to me - " Yehi hotha hain saab, hum jaise footpath ke uppar kaam karne walon ke saath". Why the poor is being targetted? What has happened to humanity. Why do cops behave like hooligans.

I had lost my mobile. I went to police station to lodge a FIR so that with the FIR report i can block my connection with the...

I would first request you to pardon me for not giving my Identity.

It is very sad to express...
              Hope this incident that happened to me on the 20 April, 2008 helps people understand how cops act when it comes...