Bangalore Police

Bangalore Police Complaints & Reviews

vabhalla
We were a group of 6 people on 3 bikes. We went for ride at 12 midnight. Having driven for half an hour, we decided to take a break. A police jeep came over to us and a police officer asked for driving license and bike papers. When we showed him all papers, The police officer threatened to file a case against us. According to him, it's against the law to ride a bike at midnight. He said we have to come to police station with him. He'll file a case against us. And we'll have to produce in court. God knows for what.
He refused to return our licenses unless we paid him 2000. He finally agreed for 1000. Can police officers file a case just like that? What a common man can do in these cases? We are not afraid of robbers or Gundas. We are afraid of police. They are the biggest robbers.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Raj
    My name Raj and staying in devsandra. Usually i am seeing here police wala's are taking 'HAFTA' from each shopkeeper's and Because their HAFTA, shopkeeper's are purchasing their things on higher rate and we are suffering from these prices.
    Take some action against them. If any one want proof so go to shopkeeper and ask them, you will get your proof.
    This is very true. Their are not taking just from some places, their taking from so many areas. Now the police wala's are main gunda. They are making money and harasment to public. Is any one their who will stop this .

This address person's came and attempt the murder to me, they were take to all items at my home (2laks), byke also byke no :ka03 eu6906.

this is the address . m.shankar, 199, 4th main, 6th cross, r.c.pura, jalahalli, bangalore-13.i[censored] get the items pls calme this no:[protected].
    Today I was savoring delicious pani-puri near my house. The Pani-puri guy said to me in typical bihari/UP accent ' Aaj aapko free sir, kunki hamri aurat ko beti hua gauv main. Ham bahuth kush hain '. Just when he said that.. "Two cops of Yeshwanthpur police station came and started asking for money. He gave 30 to 40 Rs which he had earned that day. But the cops started beating him asking for more money..'yen bhikshe kodta idiya nan magane'.. Then he goes borrows Rs.200 from nearby shop, falls on their feets and gave that money to them. After taking money they still beat him checking his pockets for more money. He had around 50 Rupees.They take that also away from him saying 'Bolimaklu-daily-ide-natka-ivardu'. When I protested "Magane Neenu Muchkondu iru, illandre ninagu kambi yenasthini" and that paani puri guy also requested me not to say anything. After looting all his hard earned money which he was collecting to go to UP to look at his new born little one, finally cops leave. He then says to me - " Yehi hotha hain saab, hum jaise footpath ke uppar kaam karne walon ke saath". Why the poor is being targetted? What has happened to humanity. Why do cops behave like hooligans.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Bangalore Police — Lack behavious skills [Resolved]

Shanmuga
      I had lost my mobile. I went to police station to lodge a FIR so that with the FIR report i can block my connection with the...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (58)

Bangalore Police — Local Rowdies and Gangs disturbance [Resolved]

Responsible Indian Citizen

I would first request you to pardon me for not giving my Identity.

It is very sad to express...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Bangalore Police — Harassment by police [Resolved]

suraj_pp
      Hope this incident that happened to me on the 20 April, 2008 helps people understand how cops act when it comes...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (82)