Bharatmatrimony.com
4.5

Bharatmatrimony.com Complaints & Reviews

We have opted for assisted matrimonial service from bharatmatrimony.com and mohsin khan has been appointed as a relationship manager on 21 may 2018.
In welcome call we have shared all the information about desired requirements about groom. And before payment of service he has promised to give 5 profiles on weekly basis.
Same has not happens. Weekly he was shared two to three profiles which is not as per requirements. He was send those profiles which was already declined/ accepted or rejected. We have conduct requirements call for three to four times but he is not cleared at all. After so many complaints to their feedback site, they are not even listen our complaints and refund the funds.
We are not at all satisfied with the service and never recommend to any one of relatives an friends.
After paying 12000/- for three months service, we got nothing from it. Requesting each and every one who is reading this form please don't give your hard earned money to bharatmatrimony. They are just their to loot your money.

The unprofessional staff of www.bharatmatrimony.com is calling me every now and then for the profile I have initiated for one of the family members. I have requested not to call and delete my number for the advertising purpose. But every day there are numerous call for transferring my account into paid one.

Today a bharat matrimony guy was rude and its shameful what he said on phone.

Please look into this as this is a harassment or I shall file a official complaint with the relevant authorities!

Please suggest

are the numbers today i got call from.
    I have also made complaint against them however they have processed the same. You can complaint against them in Cyber Crime cell and Akosha who can help you and get your refund if you want. They will definitely help you.

Bharatmatrimony.com — Beware of Fraudulent / Fake Profile

Beware of Fraudulent/Fake Profile - Gireesh Kumar (E2187678) in Bharat matrimony
      We hereby bring to your notice a fraudulent and fake profile in the name of GIREESH KUMAR son of PN Mohan & Geetha Mohan in a reputed wedding site Bharat Matrimonial and also many other social sites such as Linked in etc.

We have had a very bad experience with him & his family through this matrimonial site where he highlighted or...

I have been contacted by 2 scammers till now in bharatmatrimony since the time I created my profile in February ,I list some money to one scammer before I realized what is happening.Recently I was contacted by this scammer, Williams Pradnesh,[protected]@yahoo.com, claiming to be a US citizen,a civil engineer on contract work in Malaysia.He called me from a US no.[protected],then a UK no. [protected] ,then a Malaysian no.[protected] ,[protected]. After talking fir few weeks, he said he wants to settle in India n do a business n but a house n wants to send me money for that.I refused to take money but he kept on insisting n took my details,hone address, id proof to send money.After 2 days, a guy called Ahmad John called me saying that he is diplomat with consignment of money, 8000 dollars from Williams for me, just arrived from US, at the airport n needs Rs.65000 for the " Yellow tag clearance charges" to be paid at the airport n wanted me to deposit the money in his bank account.I immediately refused then Williams called me several times that day forcing me to give money to this guy n said that his money is lying at the airport n will be lost,I stopped answering his calls after that. Please be aware of this man n take action against this scammer fooling n cheating innocent girls for money.
      Williams Pradnesh, [protected]@yahoo.com/scammer in bharatmatrimony.com, Profile ID H4140326:
      beware of him as he traps innocent girls by sending love letters mails, says is a US citizen, a civil engineer in Malaysia, he calls from different numbers, US no.[protected], UK number, Malaysian no.[protected], [protected], his profile is showing hidden in the website, then says wants to bug s house in India n do buisends n would send money, later a fraud diplomat calls saying has arrived all the way from US with a consignment of 600-800 thousands dollars from Williams Pradnesh n asks for Rs.65000 as " yellow tag clearance charges at the airport n asks victim to deposit money in the bank account.This scammer Williams, keeps calling forcing the victim to give money to this diplomat who has come with a consignment from his end. Please don't respond to him when he contacts you n ignore his interest.

www.bharatmatrimony.com pvt ltd. is one of the biggest corporate level fraud company.Past 1 year i am working with that company, there is a service called ASSISTED SERVICES package which is the no1 cheating and fraud package, they will not give any service to the customers,and lot of customers literally crying with service.and also online packages also not carry any useful to customers, my kindly advice to new people to don't encourage this services this matrimony will show u stars in sky in day time.total fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud.

I would like to bring to your kind notice the issue of not keeping up to the commitment given by the Sales Agent of an esteemed organization like yours, during the last renewal. I have been a loyal customer of Bharatmatrimony for the last 10 years (almost since the time this enterprise was started).

But literally I feel cheated the last time I renewed the profile. The Agent promised two things as part of the Renewal for 6 months.

Point 1) Next Higher Level profile for 6 months
          Point 2) Profile Highlighting for 2 weeks.

In-spite of my request to Sales Agent to add the comment "Profile Highlight" on the receipt, he never added the same and orally kept convincing me that he will personally ensure the same gets done. But never did the Sales Agent keep his commit

The above commitments were never kept by BharatMatrimony.

I demand a further renewal of the Classic Account for 6 months on a 50% discount due to CHEATING by BharatMatrimony.

From
            Mrs. Manju,
            Tel. [protected]

To,

The directors of Bharatmatrimony,
            Consim Info Pvt. Ltd.
            No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, Tower 2, 10th Floor,
            MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai - 600 028, Tamilnadu, India.
            I am very dissatisfied and angry about the Bharat matrimony services.

I have recently paid for the membership service for my son to find a bride.
            However, Bharatmatrimony agents have activated a wrong female profile to search only grooms and cheated me for the money.

The agents said they will fix the problem as it is IT/systems related in 24 hrs and they never did. They said this for 5 times 5days in a row and finally they said the profile has been used and they are not going to refund the money nor activate the correct profile they have asked us to create.

I have wrongly paid for activating another pre-existing profile (T306195, created long time ago in 2005) which is for my daughter.
            My daughter is married now and this profile should not be existing in your website.
            Even if we edited all the profile content, the problem with this profile is we can only search/contact grooms, and editing the gender on the profile is not possible.

When we have contacted customer services, they have told me – no problem, just create another profile with correct gender and they will transfer the membership to this new profile T2304178. This has not been done.

Despite of contacting your offices, this has not been done as advised by yourselves earlier. Several of your staff repeatedly advised the problem will be fixed i.e the female profile will be deactivated, and new male profile will be activated. Despite telling me and making me believe they have raised a support ticket, they finally said, they will not activate the new profile enabling the paid money to be used, nor they would refund the money.

This is gross cheating by any application of law.

The complaint was made on the very next day after it took 24 hrs to activate. so far all the delay is only caused by them saying each time it takes 24hrs to 48 hrs to activate a new profile. Finally after all these (10) days of delay, saying the refund not possible due to 10 days of profile use is stupid, not acceptable at all.

Can this be resolved as a complaint from my self? Failing with I may have to recourse to legal action.

What I’d like is
            Either
            Deactivate the paid profile T306195, and activate the new profile T2304178 with the same level of membership.
            Or
            Change the gender on the old profile T306195, and enable me edit all the profile content, thereby enabling me to search for Brides(girls) for my son.
            Or
            Refund my money.

IF you dont any of them you must face legal action and pay compensation for the damages/delay you caused, and apologise me for the substandard services provided to me and general public.

If none of these happen, you will enentually leaving it to me take legal action against bharatmatrimony.

Sincerely,
            Manju.
            Aug 13, 2020
            sorry to hear this. looks like you have had frustrating experience with bm. all the best.
            Dear Mrs. Manju,

We understand your concern.

As the most trusted matrimonial company we are eager to serve you better.

With regard to the complaint posted Jan 19, 2013, we would like to confirm that we received the mail posted to our helpdesk too. Upon your request we transferred the payment to the requested ID and deactivated your daughter’s Id.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

We wish you all the best to find an ideal partner for your Son. Mr. Balu through Bharatmatrimony.com

Kindly write a mail to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com or call us in our 24 * 7 helpline number as[protected] for any help, any time.

Both Bharatmatrimony.com and communitymatrimony.com which hosts several of its subdomain websites with respect to languages and community are from the same company.

This is kind of making people fool .When you upload profile to any one of the website, the same profile is automatically created in other website.

Also, they are calling people to pay in both the websites but they make different calls and speak as they are from different companies.

People, please be aware.
              Aug 13, 2020
              I agree. They misleading people. Moreover, their Relationship Manager services are meant to loot public money.
              Dear User,

We understand your concern

As the most trusted matrimonial company we are eager to serve you better.

Kindly write a mail to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com or call us in our 24 * 7 helpline number[protected] with your Matrimony ID / Email ID or the phone number so that we can help you.

Bharatmatrimony.com — FAKE ID -

hi all,
                i want to bring into evrybody's notice about the FAKE id that Pratesh N.Krishan has created in kerela matrimony.com with the id of E1703311. He has fooled many girls hence kindly take care of the same with anyone getting the below message

Yes I have gone through your profile in very well. Let me give you an input about my family as well.

My parents moved to...

I got my life partener thru Bharatmatrimony and I am very thankful to them. After deleting my profile I am getting lots of mail about 'Post success story and get a gift'. I sent a photo and also posted my story and wrote them for a gift. But they didnt send me any. Actually the gift is not a big deal. But they called me 2-3 times and said they are sending it. Their mails keep me reminding of it. Its strange. Its like not sending gift but keep remiding about it. lol...

Bharatmatrimony.com Recent Comments