Bizgurukul

Bizgurukul Complaints & Reviews

Dear Team,

I enrolled with Bizgurukul on 16.07.2022 and the sponsor who has referred me has given wrong information about Bizgurukul. Before enrolling I cleared that I cannot do affiliate marketing but she said that Affiliate Marketing in Bizgurukul is totally optional and Bizgurukul will help me to get freelancing job for sure.
Also, she said that after enrolling don't access the website for 24 hours because I will...

They are fake .their refund policy is soo bad
Jul 21, 2022
they are not refunding my money as i start bizgurukul on 17/07/2022 at 11:33 am and i mailed them to refund money on 18/07/2022 at 03:46 pm ..they are saying that we only refund in 24 hour..

I am a student. I have registered in bizgurukul on 6th june'2022. They misguided me and also sponsor is ignoring me now. I have mailed for my refund on 9th june 2022 but they said I am not eligible. They should give atleast 2-3 days to a fresher to understand and decide whether they want to continue or not. Kindly take some action and please help me in refunding the money. I am a student and value of money is very much for me. Kindly help...

Scam app I lost my money 11k
    Jun 7, 2022
    Scam app worst mentor I need money back help mee

That Bizgurugul fainace very chetting

Everyone
        THINK before you LEAP
        1st think why they should give money when you are an idle. Without their profit.

Reality is, when you are ready to hear their words you are an investment. Without your effort you can not earn. Even youtubers earn becaz of their Effort. Dont give space to them. If they are make you convince., You are make sure not even single rupee dont pay from your pocket. 1lak people ready to spend...
        I have bought the gold package for 3500
        .but I want to refund it because it was misleaded by someone.so i want to refund it. according to company policy before 24hrs if mail the refund mail.we may get it.but my money is not yet refunded
        Same complaint also my ...it's a request plz give refund

Hello sir, I bought a gold package from one of the affiliate of Bizgurukul on 11th Nov 2021 around 4.00pm, later I found that he trapped me so I filed a refund around 8.00 pm on the same day. Here I am requesting for refund from bizgurukul as I am not interested in it . I have claimed for refund within 24 hrs as per their refund policy and also as per terms and conditions but they are not responding for my mails .Please help me to get back...
          On 11th November 2021 around 4 pm in the evening i purchased the gold plan of bizgurukul worth inr 3499. As i was misled by an individual claiming that you can earn lot of money from it by selling the course but no inside details were given as how to do it and am finding extremely difficult to understand it. As pandemic time is there please help me in getting my money refunded....

I was told that Bizgurukul provides coding courses which did not included in the course. Because it was pandemic period I taught it would be good to invest money in this program. I had paid 5999rs To the Bizgurukul and it's my humble request to refund my money. It's a big amount for my family.

Bizgurukul Recent Comments