Cobra Group

London
United Kingdom

Awesome

Cobra Group Complaints & Reviews

I had hired a contractor in R.M.Enterprises (Ramesh Mishra, Wanowrie) to do the interior/woodwork of my house...

I hv bought Mi phone mode Redmi Note HM note WCDMA in December 2014. On 8th August 2016 suddenly phone got dead n not getting any signal on Phone. With the help of my Friend Nikhil we submitted Phone to Mi store on 13th August 2016at Maninagar ahmedabad, Gujarat. They told me that phone hv some hardware problem coaxial cable to be replaced and they charged me Rs 400. They took one month n on 9th September 2016 I got a msg from Mi store that problem has been resolved Plz collect phone. Next day I hv collected phone but problem still persist when I checked it after reached to Home. Next day again I visited Mi store wit the issue. They asked to change the Vodafone sim as it was old sim. I went to Vodafone store n replaced the same with new 4g sim. But after inserting the sim getting the same problem, no signal on phone. Again I went to the store n they again collected phone. Its more than a week but no confirmation from them. Today its 18th September. Problem is more than 40days. Its not solved. I m using old Nokia black n white phone. I hv been suffered a lot due to Mi phone n store services. If they don't hv phone parts in their own store why they hv launched such products or modle in Indian market. Plz check n do the needful n help me to get it resolved.
My name is Vijay Sharma
Complaint bar code no. WXIN[protected]
Store: Mi
Location : maninagar ahmedabad Gujarat.
Phone :redmi note
Sep 18, 2016

Cobra Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PLEASE GUYS DONT BELIEVE ON SUCH KIND OF MAILS THEY ARE TOTALLY FRAUD.......
    I TOLD BECAUSE I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT....
    SO ITS MY REQUEST DONT SPOIL YOUR FUTURE WITH SUCH ...

" Congratulations "

Dear Candidate,
    Your resume has been shortlisted by associate o[censored]K based MNC APPCO GROUP for a walk-in interview.

DAYS- SAT, MON, TUE, WED, THU, FRI
    TIME-12 TO 3 PM

CLIENT - RELIANCE

REMUNERATION:
    15,000 to 35,000 ( depending on the candidature) during the training period.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
    The Candidate has to be multi-talented personality and has 5 levels of management to get promoted to BUSINESS HEAD. ( 8- 10 months)

Stage 1: Sales , Brand promotions and Marketing
    Stage 2: Training, development and team building
    Stage 3: Team Sales management
    Stage 4: Administration, recruitment & finance management
    Stage 5: Office , client , people and sales management

KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
    Ambitious, confident, smart and talented candidates required. Candidates with good command over English and Communication skills would be given first preference.

VENUE:
    GRAVITY, 13+14, 2nd FLOOR, SUNRISE APARTMENT, NEXT TO SAIL POINT, NEAR CHATUSHRUNGI TEMPLE, SENAPATI BAPAT ROAD, PUNE 411016

COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
    We are associates of APPCO GROUP INDIA .We are service industry into sales, marketing, advertisements and events, working with all branded and multinational clients worldwide in more than 26 countries.

National and International exposures are a part of the training module.

Age Limit 30 years, Freshers Welcome

Candidates from any field interested in Management field can revert to this mail or WALK IN DIRECTLY with a copy of this mail at the above mentioned address.

VISIT US:
    www.gravityorg.com
    www.appcogroup.com

GAUTAM BAPAT (HR)
    GRAVITY
    +91 [protected]

Dear Consumer forum,

I am really feeling great that today i get oppurtunity to complaint against the fake of Cobra group plc. I had been working here for one week & got to understnad the bloody depth of making fools in our country. The cobra group has its delhi based branches such as AUM, Appco India etc. These groups of companies are making fool to its every clients & employees. They make them to avail good dreams but without any profit. They just use their employees to collect donation from every people in the name of few NGO'S like cry, help age etc. As you all aware of the fact these NGO's are uniformly working worldwide without having external agency. they even send their job invitation to everyone who is having a registered account on timesjob.com. They gave no salary package as per indian industries norms except the earnings from collecting donations i.e. only 600 INR per donation recieved.
      I just want from all indian citizen to beware of such fraud organisation. Please convey this message to your near & dear ones so that we all can fight against these companies. I hyou all having any query then please mail me at [protected]@rediffmail.com.

with best regards,
      Ryan
      Aug 13, 2020
      Purely Fraud...
      I was there to attend the interview at Alchemist India Corporation...which they claimed to be a SBU of Appco group of Company which is a unit of Cobra Group...(isnt there too many units and divisions??)
      This company tries to evade your queries and just tell you that their organization is built under some 5 steps of success and they are collecting donations for CRY...
      Pl Note: CRY forms are available online and the minimum amount to sponsor a child is Rs 1800. This Company has form which says the minimum support amount for a child is Rs 1200. I am very sure CRY doesnt raise fund for the welfare o[censored]nderpriviledged through any 3rd Party.
      Alchemist is says they have started operations in June 2010 in Delhi. I dont find any where any information regarding this organization. If this organization is a year old then they must have some financials and annual reports showing their business development. But their is no such things published. If a company is registered under the companies act in india they have to publish their books of accounts and get audited.
      There is another company running along the same principles of Alchemist they are called as the Rennaissance Organization. This company claims to be working for more than 2 years and till date their is no website about this organization neither they have their books of Accounts audited. Both the companies say they r SBU of Appco Group and Cobra Groups of Companies and are into direct sales and marketing. On the induction they talk only about their clients. Most of the names they are using are that of the fortune 500 companies. But when it comes to operations they say they are working on project CRY and Help Age India.
      These companies has no transparency and makes you join once you qualify their interview process on urgent basis.The urgency is so high that you are made to join the day next your interview is conducted and you are neither offered your offer letter/joining letter nor you are told the exact basic remuneration you are going to draw from the company. Please make your self aware of this fradulent company. I am posting the copy of the interview call letter I received from them which made me attend their interview a day's training.

Congratulations!!!

Your CV has been shortlisted for our company and we are conducting initial round of interviews with our BUSINESS HEAD on Monday (11th APRIL, 2011)

Reporting Time- Between 3:00pm to 4:00pm.

You have to walk in at the following address:
      ALCHEMIST CORP.
      suite no. 12A, 13th floor.
      CHATTERJEE INTERNATIONAL BUILDING
      PARK STREET
      KOLKATA-700071

(You need to carry a print of this e-mail along with your one passport size photograph and one copy of your resume)
      Following are the details:

Contact Person: Ms SAYANI SARKER
      Mobile No: [protected]

NOTE- We are looking only for freshers or candidates having an experience of less than 2 years. So if your profile doesn’t match with our requirements, please ignore this mail. Graduation is the minimum qualification required.
      Company name: ALCHEMIST CORP.
      Company Profile:
      ALCHEMIST IS ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING MARKETING ORGANIZATIONS IN INDIA. WE ARE CONTRACTED TO THE APPCO GROUP AN MNC, FROM AUSTRALIA WITH ITS HEAD QUARTERS IN U.K (LONDON).
      APPCO GROUP IS THE MOST GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED COMPANY FOR MARKETING, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONS AND HAS OFFICES IN OVER 27 COUNTRIES. THE INDIAN OPERATIONS STARTED IN 1998 IN MUMBAI.
      THE ALCHEMIST IS INVOLVED IN PROVIDING MARKETING SOLUTIONS AND STRATEGIES TO THE CLIENT AND PROMOTES THEIR PRODUCTS AND BRAND IMAGE TO INCREASE THEIR MARKET SHARE AND IMPROVE THEIR COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES AND GIVE THEM A COMPETITIVE EDGE OVER THEOR COMPETITORS. OUR REACH, OUR INNOVATIONS AND OUR SUCCESS ARE UNRIVALED.
      WE HAVE PIONEERED A COST EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT METHOD OF MARKETING SERVICES DIRECTLY TO PEOPLE AT WORKPLACES AND THEIR HOMES. OUR FORMULA WORKS, WHETER IT IS A FINANCIAL SERVICE OR TELECOM PRODUCT, FMCG, SPORTS, ENERGY OR CHARITY.
      THE HEART OF ALCHEMIST ORGANIZATION’S SUCCESS STORY IS THE PULLING POWER OF THE ‘FACE-TO-FACE COMMERCIAL WHICH COMBUINES THE INFORMATION OF A SCRIPTED ADVERTISEMENT WITH THE REASSURANCE OF A WORD OF MOUTH RECOMMENDATION. WE CALL IT HUMAN COMMERCIAL.
      JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
      LEVEL 1 – MARKETING/SALES/ADVERTISING/PROMOTIONS: (DEALING WITH THE CORPORATE BUSINESSES, COMPANIES AND INSTITUTIONS ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT.
      LEVEL 2 – HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT: TEAM TRAINING AND TEAM DEVELOPMENT (TRAINING AND DEVELOPING NEW CANDIDATES RECRUITED BY THE COMPANY).
      LEVEL 3 – CLIENT AND OFFICE MANAGEMENT: (MANAGING THE OFFICE INFRASTRUCTURE, MARKETING TEAMS AND CLIENT).
      REMUNERATION THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY RANGING BETWEEN 14K TO 25K based on performance, experience and qualification.
      KEY SKILLS:
      WE REQUIRE AMBITIOUS PEOPLE WOITH PROFESSIONAL IMAGE, GOOD ATTITUDE AND WITH MENTALITY TO GROW WITH THE COMPANY.
      You can visit at:
      I stay in dlehi and got mail from AUM Organization

Please check the two websites

both of them look the same... how funny... dey need not to use their brains now to fool us... JAAGO INDIA...!!
      what the they complaining ...These companies doing business in other way simontounasily helping NGO's and earning profit and providing employment ...
      its good in india and new too. what the hell with these people..
      am not the employee there but being an indian m glad to rectify these people...they do not lyk the job or they dnt selected...they r spreading overthere...huuh..so bab.

This is really insane what these people are doing to Indian youth.....also the dark side of their business is that they are...
        BEWARE...Cobra group is a big fraud..ELITE MANAGEMENT in Chandigarh, sco 217, top floor, sector 37C..is a branch over there.....

Desperate for Jobs, I submitted my CV at www.timesjobs.com last night. No sooner I did this, I got a call from NIRWANA saying that I was selected and all and I need to come to their Vile Parle Office at 11.00 AM sharp. I was pretty glad because my CV has been hanging out at Naukri for years and it hasn't got me any calls at all. Then no sooner than I hang up, I got another call from DAWN ENTERPRISES and strangely enough their office is also in Vile Parle and its in the same building and this chick's asking me to come at 11.00 AM as well.... When I pointed this out to her she said that both companies are sister concerns. Fair Enough! I decided I'll go since I was getting desperate for jobs! Barely 15 minutes later I got another call from MILLENNIUM ORGANIZATION, Andheri-(E), asking me to come to their office between 12.00 to 1.00 PM. I was pretty glad that I had 2 interviews in 1 day... I was pretty kicked about it and all and told all my friends how good TimesJobs was. When I got yet another call from GLORIOUS ORGANIZATION and they asked me to come at their Vile Parle Office, I began to wonder how can three people call me from 3 different organizations all located in the same office???
        In the meanwhile I told my sister that I got calls from 4 companies and warned me about Cobra Group of SCAMSTERS!
        Well I wasn't bogged down by all this as I thought that the companies that called me, especially Millennium Organization were all legit. So I decided I'd go for the interview! What saved me was this tip given to me by a friend who said that it is always beneficial to research about the organization on the internet before going for the interview. Well so I did, I ran a google search with DAWN ENTERPRISES... All I could find was their listing in various job sites. the same was the case with GLORIOUS ORGANIZATION and NIRWANA... and finally MILLENNIUM ORGANIZATION! But there was not a single company with a website of their own. Damn I felt miserable...
        I found out from another friend who went for one of these interviews and even worked for a week. He told me that these people make you run around town and beg for money under the pretext of charities etc etc. And yet they call themselves to be working in functional areas as Marketing, HR and Finance etc. Well it is Marketing in actuality! They want you to sell your integrity and honesty for money. And the joke is that the money you get for them will barely come to you. It is subdivided amongst all top management level in the company.
        It amazes me how they have been successful and operating for so long. Some of the posts and information I found on the net was as old as 2-3 years. Their tactics are scary. One of the posts read that they use hypnosis and motivation techniques on hapless jobseekers and cash in on their misery. This is what your first three days will be like:
        1) First day will be a personal One to One round.
        2) On the second day they will take you out on a field trip where you will get a taste of what your job is going to be like i.e, that of an educated beggar.
        3) And on the third day you will be one of them... peddling your moral values for money.

Within a few days on the job, the employee gets trapped in its vicious circle. Its pathetic and it pains me to see how they con poor youngsters and cheat them and waste their time. Whats more sickening is that they take names of prominent NGO's such as C.R.Y, Help Age India.. and god knows what else.
        I highly doubt that any money goes to any of them at all.

Following are some the aliases of the Cobra Group:

The Cobra Group
        DS-MAX
        ACE Management
        Dreamworks Acquisition
        JAG Group
        Keneve Group of Companies
        Regal Group of Companies
        Appco S/B (Father company)
        ESP S/B
        Pro Enterprise (SS15 Subang Jaya)
        Rich Marketing Group
        RA Management
        Dawn Enterprises
        Glorious Organization
        Millennium Organization
        Nirwana
        Horizon Inc.
        Osh Management

and they will keep coming up with a new company everyday unless people like you stop falling prey to bogus companies like this. They are scamsters of the highest degree and their minds are twisted to an extent where in they pay people to publish anonymous/fake posts praising the company!

Naukri, Times Jobs, Monster, Trovit, indeed.co.in etc etc will definitely put their listings up because they get paid upto a lakh every month just to provide access to companies to their database!

And Please Please Please... research every company on the net before you step out for the interview.

Hope you will make the right choice!
        Aug 13, 2020
        I will try to show the other possible side of Cobra and Ace.

Even I got call day before yesterday from Iris Enterprises, subsidary of Ace group and went for interview. after interview, i got a call from them saying that I got selected and has to appear for second round next day. I googled their website (www.aceorg.com) and found it pretty fine to me, so I went for second round. I reached and I found some serious concern about the company like:

1. Even they are not cleared about the name of the parent company - Cobra group or Ace group. Today I got a completely same email with just name of the company changed to 'Landmark Advertising'. What kind of people are working there, they doesn't even have a record of people to whom they have already sent email and who have already appeared for interviews.

2. With so many cos. accounts to be handled, their working staff in the office is only four people, 2 were looking after interviews, 1 boss + 1 peon). In the name of infrastructure, there were 2 cabins (only one occupied) and a big hall.

3. I have a serious doubt over registration of the company. May be Ace group is registered, but what about the company for which they r hiring?

4. Despite showing off as a multi-national co., they did'nt have a AC in their reception.
        5. The boss was a young lad (not more than 30-35 yrs). How can a company's office is headed by a young 30 yr guy.
        6. They were extra courteous. I really mean it - extra, i am familiar with office culture and the amount of pressure no one has a time to chat with their colleges even.
        7. They had very good magazines showcasing growth of their employees. which they were forcing us to read.

Well, these are very debatable points but next day some serious concerns. They called us early morning and when i reached their i found loud music coming out of their hall. there were 20-30 boys and gals inside and one moderator was speaking loud slogans as if they are gonna make a dharna. That instant I recalled scenes from hollywood movies of treating some mental illness by music and impressive speeches. yes guys, it was like that. now the story started getting cleared. All the stuff I heard about collecting charity etc was true and thats why they select people who easily fall into their trap by showing them a rosy picture. They make them feel like a king who is doing the greatest job on earth.

After this horrible experience, i can conclude that people say there is not a lack of people who can make fool of others but their is also not lack of people who can be made fool even by a and all of them are potential targets of Cobras and Aces.

they call the candidates that they want candidates for marketing profile,brand protion,client representation, and when u reach there they take u to chawri bazar, where u have to collect 1200 rs. denomination cheques for ngo's,some [censored]ing guy named amit is the leader of them ,[censored] this company envision coming under cobra group
          then what is the solution???? cnt we logue a FIR ???

some of the guys coming fo interviews are so dumb that they might commit sucide after one month...

how to save them...

Congratulations!!!

Your CV has been short listed for our company and we are conducting the initial...

one big question i had HOW MUCH MONEY ACTUALLY GOES TO THE CAUSE?
            i asked this to the client representative who came for training in our office from the client. she told me actually we get paid from the advt. budget suppported to these organisations by corporates.

so i found out everything is transparen.
            u get a registered ID batch for the client with ur verification done properly.
            atleast it is better than a bpo job where was faking my voice and telling someone that i m calling from US or UK.
            dont listen to any good crap written about cobra/Appco group or any franchisee of support direct india pvt ltd..(mr.nikhil-CEO) and board of directors of cobra/appco group (Chris niorchos, Mike blane, tony fernendez and sai prakash) these people along with the owners of 81offices which is franchisee of support direct india with 81 owners in 81 offices in india make students fool in india and literally play with the careers..In pune franchisee of cobra is named Velocity and Tangent.. pUne is a hub for students who hold a degree of mba or engg.. these 81 groups in india recruit every body who comes for interview in there office even a 10th fail or 12 th fail and they also recruit Mba and engg along with them.. They tell we work for charity sector insurance and etc..
            1) they give commitment they if you are selected you will be paid 12 to 15k/per month. which they dont give they pay you commision which is told in 7 days..
            i.e in charity min donation is 1000rs, so for every 1000 collected you get 150-165
            in insurance min policy starts 1750rs you get 230rs for a single [policy.
            so average mba and engg guys end up in earning 7000 to 8000 in a month and the mode of payment is also something else the commision cheque comes every week.. and if you arent able to raise any funds or collect policy there no payment given to you. so people end up..it is good if people leave early from this company.. because they are people here earning nothing and stay back for months wasting there parents money endleesly. there are example of such guys in every office in india.

2) These people tell about programs like B.D.M( which is commission based) and B.M (Salary based where un productive targets are said to the students.) here these owners wants every person to work for them for post of b.d.m not b.m.. theytell ourtraining is so effective thet you can become b.d.m in 5, 6, 8, months itself and you can earn 2 to 3 lacs every month..

3) and people end up in becoming b.d.m in 2 to 4 years of time..and the ratio of people into b.d.m is 0ut of 1000 only 1 gets into it.they make false relationship with people and motivate them by taking them to big parties restaurants, pubs disco, rallies every sunday night and make them fool..they only promote and give preference to those people who are rich from family, good looking, good personality. they tell it is performance based. believe me if you are handsome/pretty, good looking, rich you are sure to grow here.

4) why am against them because guys i was a part of this comapany, pune i worked there for 24 months.wasted my career as an engg and now and going to put a case because when you leave the company or take break they dont your hard earned salary/commision cheques.. these hardened money goes to the account of the particular owner and they lie to us that the donation cheque or policy is being bounced by the customer or they put the deals in somebody elses name.. also when people leave there company they speak bad about them telling that they are loosers in life, they lost a good oppurtunity or which company will make a owner. etc..please dont believe them. they also tell bad about jobs outside the market they tell 95% are working class and 5% are business class these 95% follows the rest 5% inn the world.. these are all dont believe..they have walkin 365 days in a year..

5) i am going to take severe actions against them..

Kindly people who are still in velocity, tangent, cossacks or any where with these groups in india read this please think about your parents, career the money which your parents spend on your development sacrificed there life in educating you..please for god sake respect them and come out of this spider web. people working in this company for more than 2 months comes to know everything about these companies and pleaase touch your heart and have you never asked money from youy family. plz dont lie to yourself. i touch my heart and tell i haved asked money from my family. now i have never asked from them.
            how wil one come to know abt dese frauds company??

hi guys
              i read all blogs and comment before going for interview to this company.
              so i had lot of questions when i sat for final interview. the manager told me very straight forward that we work for charity clients and we do fundraising.
              i was told very clearly that u get paid on performance.
              so before joining i thought a lot , took suggestion from my uncle who is head of a consultancy. finally i decided to give it a shot for 2 weeks.
              started working in west patel nagar office about 20 days back.
              first week was in sales but my trainer and team leader were really helpful.
              seccond week itself i did good sales alone.
              thanks for sharing your experience but can you plz share some more information that what are you doing now a days??? I don't know how many candidate they need every day... itne recruitment to reliance bhi nahi karti 1 year me.
              how is iris enterprises which is again sbu f appco group??

I joined this company 2 months back .. Its fun working with them.. People who are really luking for a good exposure must join the company.. The kind of training and experience the company gives u is just very useful.

People write coz they r losers and cannot do anything for themselves and blame and abuse the company. I have a friend of mine who was sacked for doing a fraud and he write so many things about the company by various anonymous names. So if you get a chance to go for an interview for the company dont miss the chance..

ALL THE BEST..!!
                its full of opportunity
                i joined company as a fresher and the kind of opportunity i got was amazing. you will find some enthusiastic people who r ready to train u guide you 24*7 and guess what their is no bond and top of that company is spending their money to train you what else u want
                why i m writing this : bcoz my was good experience and their are lot of ppl writing bad about company. i have seen lot of people failing only bcoz of their own laziness and lot ppl getting success bcoz of their dedication
                and should be smart enough to understand if company is fraud how can they be present in 28 countries and how can they wrk with such big client

DO NOT SPOIL THE NAME OF CLIENTS I[censored] DO NOT KNOW THE TRUTH .
                  point is why most of the bloggers who write negative...
                  Cobra the name make me shame...

Hii friends i just want to share my first job experience with the cobra...

great people to work with. really a gud oppartunity for those who want to make it big in life. people who are ambitious will succeed and others will b complaining. its bcuz they cant achieve wot others r achieving in cobra group. grab the opportunity guys i[censored] r really ambitious.
                  Cobra the name make me shame...

Hii friends i just want to share my first job experience with the cobra group
                  on the first day of interview i was so happy to got my job, but this happiness was retain for a long time
                  and i did not think before the joining of this company.
                  friends this is one of the blood sucking company its compel there employee to go door to door for donation and give us 20% commission.i don't know where this money goes out but i also surprise to know that they mentally torture to there employee if there are not suppose to come with check..

So please save your career never join this company if they offer 10 lak salary because they are not suppose to give you a single rupees..
                  i am mba (marketing) 6 march i come for interview their they create fake atmosphere and show they are taking a very sirious interview they conduct two round of interview and fill form also say me tommoro your final interview will be conducted i think that i have got a job in cobra as a bissiness devlopment manager but actully after joining job i realise it is door to door selling and peple are working with me are 12th std, also realise way to become bussiness devlopment manager are through collect sell team under me . dont fall pray their interview it is only formality actually they need sales team for their door to door sales. so save your carrier from that organistio

hi all,this is yadnesh agh.I have been working for past 3 months in cobra group,& i really thank the day i went for its...
                    HI

THIS COMPANY IS HAVING SO MUCH CLIENTS IN ALL OVER GLOB.
                    IF YOU ARE SELECTED THERE GO AHEAD COMPANY...

thanks frnds......u saved my career ......mai to tab hi samajh gya tha jab ye madharchod 8 lakh aur 10 lakh ka package dene ki bat kar rahe the....

Yeh madarchood sale dhokhebaaz hai hum inko apne career se khelne nahi denge

PATEL NAGAR wale office ki maa chodni hai hume
                    yeh saale chor hai samjhte kya hai ki hum bewakoof ban jayenge
                    teri maa kaa bhosda !!!
                    kyon be sharam aati hai apna asli naam batane mein.
                    chipkali aur girgit ki mixed breed...
                    Hello there...With due respect to your concerns with the company. Why don't you guys publish the company's websites ? A company's website is the biggest trust factor for any individual and which can gain atleast 40-50% of an applicants confidence.

Make it public!!!

Sky Inc. ?
                    Horizon Inc ?

What is the problem in that ?

For all girls ..... pls if you r from reputed family dont go in this company they are using very bad language in...
                      Youngsters dont go for this job...While joining they are telling salary of 12000 to 20000.but this people are not giving this...