Cnbc Awaaz Complaints & Reviews

Abhijeet0805 on Nov 20, 2018
Hello i am abhijeet singh from gurgaon using vodafone number 9999200449. I have tried my best to port out from this network to another network but company is not ready accept it. I have tried many a times but somehow they itself closes my complaint. I have been facing network issue from past 2 years but they somehow convinced to continue. Now they have send me another bill. Please help me out.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Cnbc Awaaz — sony bravia led display

Sandeep Kumar Dosi on Nov 15, 2018
    This the matter which i mailed three times to given mail id by sony customerservices. My first mail is
    (1) my name...
    Complaint category TVs

Nini Prava Mallick on Nov 1, 2018
    My son is studying in class 9th in Dav sector 14, faridabad. My son has searched meritnation and approach him for demo. Meritnation said came to my house and given demo upfront of me and my son then I agreed to enroll. After that I was not in the house then he has taken Rs. 6000 and signed some papers to convinced to my that this is the official docs. But after 1and half of month I got call from capital float that we have taken a loan Rs. 24000/-. But I did not understand that how and when my wife has agreed to take loan for meritnation. Wilfully they got signed and my wife cibil has become very bad due to meritnation. Please help me
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

Tanuvijay on Oct 21, 2018
      Sir i m booked vivo v9 pro mobile on 13/10/2018 in exchange offer, when sale is going on in amazon with delivery date 15/10/18. But amazon not delivered my mobile till 21/10/18, i raise my complain many times in amazon customer care. Now amazon can cancel my order and issue refund today. But i don't want refund i want mobile. Please help me. My contact no. 9899495428, 7011983511. Vijay kumar.

amazon
      amazon
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Malay Dhriti on Oct 4, 2018
        Dear consumer complaints team.

My self malay desai from ahmedabad. My contact no is 8128695760. My mail id is [email protected]

I have ordered redmi note 5 pro on 14 th september from paytm mall. They gave me exchage offer for my old mobile lenovo a6000. I have fully paid the redmi note 5 pro mobile money. I also received the new redmi not e 5 pro mobile on 18 th september. But when paytm team come to my home for collecting my old mobile for exchange offer. They rejected my mobile by saying that there is a minor defect in back cover of your mobile.

Next day i resolved the back cover problem of my lenovo mobile. Now my mobile is in very good condition. There is no any problem in my mobile.

I called 12-14 times in paytm mall, they didn' give any answer for that.

After that they demand my mobile phon's pics from all side to verify once again. I send all the necessary pics to paytm mall. They are allready uploaded in my paytm account. They verfiy it and saying that all pics and your mobile phon's imei no are now ok, there will be no any problem for us to approve your mobile exchange.

My problem is that after calling 13-14 times in the paytm mall no one is answering exactly. When they will arrange to pic up my mobile and give my exchange money back.

I am too much disappointed with paytm mall services.

I called 13-14 time. Which is showing in the paytm mall company infromation.

But no one is answering exactly. Whenever i called and tell them to talk with senior person, they replied that our senior person is busy.
        I have wasted my about 900-1000 rs on phone call to paytm mall.
        Updated by Malay Dhriti Oct 04, 2018
        Malay Desai,
        Ahmedabad
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Cnbc Awaaz — samsung mobile

Manjula Soni on Sep 25, 2018
          The bill is in the name of saloni soni the total bill amount rs. 18990 i have purchase samsung j8 for my daughter after 15...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Príyà Síñgh on Sep 21, 2018
          I made an order for a saree on a site named premiumcollection.in and even made payment online but even after 23 days of purchase the order was not received and then i tried to contact on the email and phone number given on the site, there been no response and i feel like now that this site is fooling people around by making the customer buy from them there product and then not reverting back to them. I hope there could be some help through this forum. I will be highly grateful if this issue could be resolved.

Vairinder Kumar on Aug 23, 2018
            SIR,
            I was sent a whattsAPP, "CKC_CADILAHC_VARINDER KUMAR 7589080355" to 7045220000 at 09:11 AM 21 AUG 2018 and "CKC_INDHOTEL_VARINDER KUMAR" to 7045220000 at 09:16 AM 23 AUG 2018 From 9646297215.I want to know why not i win. What is wrong with this. kindly reply.THANKS
            VARINDER KUMAR
            LUDHIANA (PUNJAB) 141003
            SIR,
            VARINDER KUMAR
            LUDHIANA (PUNJAB) 141003
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

jayshree dadhich on Aug 10, 2018
              Product : dr. Aquaguard magna hd ro+uv (Nxt) origa purchased vide bill no. 091090009419 dated 20.08.2017 warranty : 12 months from date of sale : (Effective till 20.08.2018) problem : out of order since 14.06.2018 complaint : severally : first complaint on dated 14.06.2018 vide service request no. 2008173417 and frequent follow up with customer service n0. And mobile no. Of company personnels. : kindly get rectified the problem and arrange compensation of extra ordinary delay in rectifying the problem in the product.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

chudasamahitesh
                Hello There,
                1. Order ID: 21584011985 (3 Sun Glasses) Date: 8-Apr-2018
                2. Order ID: 21445050205 (2 Sun Glasses) Date: 22-Mar-2018
                3. Order ID: 21422724199 (1 Sun Glass) Date: 20-Mar-2018

As per the complaint details provided above, i had ordered in total of 5 Ray Ban Sunglasses from the reputed e-commerce website. All the website clearly showcased the authenticity & Trustpay check which secures the customer from any fake products and foul play. There are multiple question posted by some customers that these products are fake, to which the consumer help line have themselves posted the replies stating that they do not encourage such activity and all the products sold are authentic and genuine. However, i think this brand is only trying to put all these policies and protection guarantee just to ensure they abide by the Government mandates & laws. As they do not have any interest if the consumers are getting cheated or duped by fake products. The boldest part of this eCommerce website, is that they are openly using all the details that a Original Product does such as Brand Logo, Product Code, Original Price of the product, Authenticity of the product, protected under Trustpay etc.
                Despite of bringing this to their notice, they are still selling the same products while i am writing this mail. Please find attached document named "Still Selling" as on today`s date. This clearly indicates that the website are purposely doing this business in order to dupe the customers and make a heft profit out of it.

When this fraudulent activity was brought to light, they just tried to bury this issue by giving in illogical statements such as:
                1. Sir we do not perform any check of the products dispatched, as we trust our vendors.
                2. On asking for a replacement, they boldly said "We do not have any replacement policy", this is because they knew they will not be able to bare the cost of the original sunglasses while their return/replacement policy clearly indicates that the faulty products would be replaced.
                3. I even went a step ahead by stating that, i do not want anything to be replaced/refunded if they agree that they would call out every of those cutomers who have been cheated with these products and give them their money back. This too they did not agree to do so.

These website is clearly doing a malicious activity of cheating our very own citizen and a stricter action should be taken in-order to help them understand that the law-and-order still existing in this country to protect its citizen and not one could ever cheat them.

NOTE: All of the above details are well documented in the attached filed along with the Date and time of the system for comparison.

Please do let me know, should you need any additional information or clarification on the same.
                Regards.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Recently Discussed

24 days ago
                  Whirlpool new inv ac from flipkart is defective stopped working in 2 days
                  ac repair
                  Cnbc Awaaz
                  wtc property in manesar, haryana
                  Cnbc Awaaz
                  unprofessional and horrible service from oyo
                  samsung s10 plus not working properly