Daily Sun Newspaper
1.3

Daily Sun Newspaper Complaints & Reviews

I have logged a call with standard bank for money that was withdrawn from my account whilst i was at work and got feedback from the standard bank consultant when i phoned back a few days after that my case was closed and that i had send someone to withdraw money from my account but i had the card with me i even gave her the card number and i was told to open a case which i did but no response to date

I would like to get some feedback the ref number no [protected] name johanna kele

This has almost a month now and i am very disappointed in the service that i got from standard bank

I phoned to follow up again today and was told the above mentioned consultant will contact me before twelve today

I am attaching a letter this was send before standard bank requested more time after i reported the case on hellopeter

The amount taken was r5 000.00 on the 20th dec and i was put in a very uncomfortable position where i had to borrow money from relatives which is not great

Please assist

Kind regards

Joanne van der ross

Cell[protected]

I was involved in an accident in june 10 2017, my insurance auto n general book my car with renewit edenvale. The car was repaired and collected on the 12 july 2017, on my arrival i wasn't happy with the workmanship until today my car is not properly repaired. The service is very pathetic in renewit. I've been up and down from july 2017 for the car to be well repaired but i have not get any joy from them till today they can't get bumper well fixed and my insurance us not helping with anything.

Idah

i was working for company by the name of KEVRO BARRON. i ve got 6 months now waiting for my provident funds, i really need that money cos i am now unemployed-no source o f income, i am really tired of gettting only 1 answer everytime i call them. pls help me. MOSES RADEBE [protected] KEVRO BARRON [protected] [protected]

hi, i have received an email from Shell Petroleum Dev Co in London with regard to a Lottery that i won, see email below:

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS IS A SCAM? BECAUSE THE NATIONAL CITY BANK OF LONDON WANTS ME TO DEPOSIT 570 POUNDS INTO AN ACCOUNT. PLEASE INVESTIGATE

MANY THANKS

DELMAINE JAIPAUL
        [protected] CELL NUMBER

From: Ms.Mercy Spencer [mailto:[protected]@gmail.com]
        Sent: 12 January 2010 12:31 PM
        Subject: SHELL OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION

SHELL PETROLEUM LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION
        IN COLLARBORATION WITH SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
        {SPDC} AND BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO C OMPANY.
        REF Nº: EGS/[protected]/02
        BATCH Nº: 14/0017/1PD
        WINNING Nº: 60/84/27/17/36
        OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION
        Dear winner,
        Winner in the 2nd category of our Shell Management free Net Lottery Promotional award
        draws held on 9th Jan 2010.I am writing in respect to your lotto winning prize of
        £800,000.00 Pounds (Eight hundred thousand only ) which you won through the email
        ballot draws in our Shell Management Lotto Award in 9th Jan 2010in the second category
        prize winnings category.
        We wish to inform you that your total prize money of £800,000.00 Pounds has been
        Returned to us by our Lotto claims delivery company as unclaimed prize after their initial
        letter to your address for your award payment was not successful.
        You are here by requested to contact our Treasury Officer on his email address below for
        your immediate award payment.
        Treasury officer's name: Mr. Philips Gordons
        Email: [protected]@gmail.com
        Tel: +[protected]
        Therefore contact him immediately for your claim lotto prize award payment.
        You should contact our Treasury Officer as directed above for your payment, and do notify
        me as soon as you received your payment from our Treasurer.
        Please note: You have to reconfirm your full details to him such as:
        1. Name in full:…………………………………..
        2. Address:…………………………………………..
        3. Nationality:…………………………………………
        4. Age:…………………………………………………….
        5. Occupation:……………………………………………….
        6. Phone/Fax:………………………………………………….
        7. Present Country:………………………………………………
        Anderson Edward (President; Int'l Lotto Org.)
        ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL RESULT TO
        DISQUALIFICATION. WINNING RESULT MUST BE KEPT SECRET TO AVOID DOUBLE
        CLAIM WHICH WILL RESULT TO YOUR LOST OF PACKAGE.
        Any time you receive a notice that you have won something and they ask you to pay a fee, you can bet it is a scam. (especially if you never even entered in the first place). This is one of the oldest scams, yet people fall for it every day. If everyone would educate themselves on scams, these people would eventually just go away.

Daily Sun Newspaper Recent Comments