Dog Complaints & Reviews

Reader Reader on Jul 30, 2020
There are dogs of pomeran breed pls take away them as they are creating lot of problem at our home...

Dog — dogs

Rahul gupta h on Nov 4, 2019
    There are too many street dogs in my colony (268/46/60 kha aishbagh dhobhi ghat 226004 lucknow). Dogs bark on people. They...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Municipal Corporation

Dog — I am complaining for a mental dog

निशांत त्यागी on Jun 13, 2019
    I am complaining about a mental dog which is living in gali no 15, mandoli extention, delhi 110093. He has gone totally mad....
    Complaint category Pets & Animals

Rajtherock on May 27, 2019
    Tonight i was also attacked by the group of 5dogs, kharghar sector 12 tnear petrol pump. Thankfully with the help of security guard i was saved, but fell down and got hurt badly on my knee.

Request you to kindly help us and mobilize the dog catcher team in this area in order to make area safe and nuisance free.

Please help us... Citizen life is more important...

Rajesh kumar kharghar sector 12
    Product is verry bad and not working plz ruturned my mony and tack you product.
    I'm abirami residing near omega appartments, kelambakkam, veeranam street, I'm daily threatened by 6 street dogs which are diseased

Dog — dog complaint

Disharathore on May 3, 2019
      Plese sir i request to you hmare colony me 4 dog pta nhi kha se aye h. Or bcho or pets ko buri trh se kat rhe h. So i request...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Pets & Animals

Ch12 on Nov 10, 2018
      Respected sir,
      We have stray dogs in front of our house chasing people. Most of the times they are even entering the compound of my house making the compound very dirty. Having them around the house is causing safety issues to children. Will be grateful if our problem can be solved.
      Yours sincerely
      Mrs srinidhi marri
      Address-
      Plot number-7
      Huda colony
      Chandanagar
      Opposite lane of vajra nest apartment
      Hyderabad

khan saahab
        Dear sir/madam
        I'm residence of h. No:13-1-1233/281/7/1, natraj nagar, tappa chabutra, goshamahal, hyderabad. I humble request u to send street dog catcher team in our area.. We have been facing so many problem bcoz of this dog, who ever is going alone on the road they starded barking and attacked them. Till now dogs bite 2 children, its make horrible for women also.. Our area children's and elders also suffering with those mad street dogs... And its is shame to say some dogs doing pie/toilet at our walls and sleeping there only. I hope u understand. Kindly clear the issue... Pls do the needful action on emergency basis... I would be very thankfull to u sir...
        Dog owners are leaving it unchained,
        It bit 4 persons till now,
        There are children in neighbour house and they are not listening,
        I would like u to take it with u kindly.

Rafiq Views
          There is very extrem problem in bulaki adda, shakoor ka khet ward-sheetladevi
          Here some dog is infected with serious disease and they sperd these disease all over.. So please take action to stop this disease.. I hope will take action on this bcoz this is very serious issue if it sperd all over it become very dangerous so please take action
          Product is verry bad and not working plz ruturned my mony and tack you product.

kumar ruby
            Street dog attacks

I would like to inform you that in our area some street dogs are disturbing the local people. They are attacking and getting cruel on the people., so i would request to send your dog squad team to take them far away from our colony.
            I live in i - block, shiv durga vihar near ideal public school, lakkarpur.

Please take the action as soon as possible.
            Note: near by ideal public school

Thanks & regards
            Amit kumar
            सभी नगर वासियों को या कुत्तिया काटने को दौड़ होती है एवं मेरे परिवार को कई बार काट चुकी है

Samrudhi_someshwarwadi
              I stay in someshwar wadi, samrudhi appartment, krishna chowk pashan pune 8. There are lot of dogs in our lane which are barking whole night and day and creating problem for all the people around.in the night if we come then try to attack us in group and then also fight with other dogs in groups creating a mess whole night and not allowing us to sleep.
              Request you to have a look into this and please take necessary action and if possible try to take them away or kill them. As we have small kids also playing on the road in front of the building in the lane.

Please take necessary action

street dog
              I am royal krishna society rau and there are so many street dogs.because of thos my father which is an patient got distrubed pls take any action against dogs.

hopefully you will help