Dog Complaints & Reviews

Aadi khan
Respected Sir,

I am staying at kankiya Gaurav Woods bldg, Mira road in this area we as well as kids have to pass daily. There are some dangerous and aggressive stray dogs in our area who also access through that area and whenever any kid pass from that area they attack on that kid. In last week only they attack on 4 kids including my nephew who is 7 yrs old.

Sir, this is humble request please send dog catcher van as soon as possible.

Assuring you of our best co-operation at all times.

Thanking You.

Yours Faithfully,

Adil khan
Gaurav Woods
Near Evershine woods kanakiya beverly Park Mira road east, Thane - 401107.
Mob No. 8425916668.

Nelson2017
    There are 3 stray dogs which have been living in my building since long. But off lately 2 of them are giving a lot of problems to people in the building and around... They run behind passing bikes and children. They are becoming a threat to people if they bite... Requesting if you can help us... My address and contact is as below...

Mahavir dharshan
    Sector 12, plot no 10
    Vashi
    9819192655

Yours Respectfully
    Sir you have catch a dog from village surhera village, najafgarh but that was our pet dog and we want our dog back
    kindly help us otherwise wevwould like to take the issue on higher level and kindly contact mr jagdish for the recognition of the dog [protected]

badrirao82
      Hello sir

We are resident of manikandan nagar, metro star city, kundrathur.In our area lots of dogs are there and we are not able to go home safely in night mostly after office. Please i request you to catch the dog and do not release it again. I know definitely u will respond or take action on this. I will give you bribe come catch the dogs its my open statement to chennai corporation.

dhawaljariwala
        There are around 15-20 dogs in our colony and they've been a trouble for everyone, on number of occasion they've bitten people, there are so many mad street dogs in this locality because of them it’s very difficult to take step out from our houses especially at night. I come late night from my office and I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and they come closer to the motor bike rider to bite them...
        please do something.
        Address = tirupati nagar, near cbi colony, jagatpura, jaipur, (raj), 302017.

Dog — Dog

urvi khan
          To,
          The MCD DOG Catcher Team.

Location:- DDA Janta Flats GTB
          Enclave delhi...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Society & Culture

sneha garg
          there are so many street dogs in this locality. The number of dogs in our street have been increasing rapidly and these posses many problems for local people, they always barking on people...They keep on chasing the people. Children are not able to move freely in the society.

these dogs barking in night which creat problem to us. these dogs also creats unhygenic condition on street. you are kindly requested to send the dog catching squad Local authorities such as NDMC and MCD along with the "Dog Catchers" are requested to take prompt and strict action against the problem faced.

thanking you

your faithfully

Sneha garg
          90, Meera Enclave,
          Near Keshopur Sabzi Mandi
          Delhi-18
          Hello sir
          I am naman and want to complain about the dogs of my area. They barks at any time any daily bites one person. Day by day the dogs of our area are increasing in this area

Recently Discussed