Fujifilm

Fujifilm Complaints & Reviews

Invoice Number : BOM[protected]
Purchase Date :[protected]
Product Name & Model : Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera (Ice Blue) Gift Box | B08TS8R2NN ( B08TS8R2NN )
S.No. :[protected]

This is Neelam Gujarati. Above mentioned details is of a FUJIFILM instax mini 9, which I purchased last year. Am writing this email pertaining to a problem with the camera. After 1 photo, no photo is getting clicked. Hence requesting to support here with repair or replacement for the same.

Have even filed a complaint on the FUJIFILM portal, but didn't receive any proper response so far.

You can reach out to me on my email: [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile: +91 [protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Neelam Gujarati

I ordered fujifilm instax mini 9 instant camera and fujifilm instax mini instant film on 12 january 2019, which said 0.01$ for both and i need to pay a shipping charges of 9.92$ but after the transaction they deducted a amount of 45.90$ from my account. After that i didn't received any confirmation mail nor messages from the site about my order. They just said 15-20 days by ordinary courier to deliver the product and there is no tracking number or contact number. Till day no responses from their side, please help me in this. I really want to get my money back. They deceived me.
    Feb 12, 2019

I just ordered fujifilm instax mini 9 instant camera and fujifilm instax mini instant film on saturday 2019 january 12, which said 0.01$ for both and i need to pay a shipping charges of 9.92$ but after the transaction they deducted a amount of 45.90$ from my account. After that i didn't received any confirmation mail nor messages from the site about my order. They just said 15-20 days by ordinary courier to deliver the product and there is no tracking number or contact number. Till day no responses from their side, please help me in this.

I am having a JZ100 Fujifilm digital camera. It has got 2 years warranty according to the company. I purchased it on[protected] from Reliance Digital Retail Ltd. I am having both warranty card as well as cash memo form. Now i have got a complaint with my cameras display. When i met the authorities (Compuage Infocom Ltd, Kadavanthara) to get it service, they said the camera won't get the warranty, since the complaint caused from the customer. There is no external breakage or complaint and also no water seepage into the camera. I really don't understand what the company meant by 2 years warranty. Hope you kindly help me to solve my complaint.
        Dear Sooraj,

We regret the inconvenience that you have faced. Request you to share your contact details at the link - http://www.facebook.com/reliancedigital/app_[protected] for our team to connect with you at the earliest.

Warm Regards,
        Reliance Digital

I'd bought a Fujifilm digital Camera 'J-27' from M/s Vijay Sales,Satara Road,Pune on 28th Dec'09 (Inv. No. 52-PSR12-09SICD 650).
          Camera stopped working (No Display) on 9th My'10. Then I went to your authorised service centre eSys,Pune on 10th May'10. They told that the set is dead,we have to send it to Delhi and after 2 weeks You'l get it repaired.
          Service Request No. - PUN10051001.
          In the meanwhile after 10 days,got call from your local service centre that the Delhi Service Centre has cancelled the warranty b'coz they found water particles in the internal part of the set,if repaired you'l have to pay Rs.3400+Taxes. It's almost 24days gone but yet that set didn't reach to Pune eSys.
          It's really pathetic. Is it so that I'v done a blunder to buy a brand like Fujifilm..??
          3yrs Warranty product doesn't work properly even 5months & company is asking for repairing charges,what does it mean..??

Nishant Apratim
          This is a complaint against digital camera.Dont Buy Fuji A series camera with HD movie facility.

please watch the youtube link below

Fujifilm Recent Comments