Glo Mobil
3.3

Glo Mobil Complaints & Reviews

I received a text message on the 30th Nov 2010 @6.12pm and it reads You have been awarded $400.000.00USD in the 2010 Glo Mobil draw with Ref:EGS/[protected]. Pls contact Mr Valiri on email (glo.[protected]@yahoo.com) for payment it came from Sender:(no name) [protected]. My point is how would these people get my number considering i have just purchased this phone 6days ago, and how do these people think they can play with peoples lives and minds. These people need to be investigated by the fraud squad and stopped if it was anyone else in New Zealand they would be thrown in jail for a very long time this is not a laughing matter and needs serious attention brought to it, please do the right thing and investigate
Aug 13, 2020
I received the exact identical txt from the same person, everything is identical. I too say Stop these people (?) from doing these things. I have better things to do than being woken at night by my txt alert displaying this rubbish, its fraud pure and simple.
im goin to complaint to my sim card manufactor about how this crazy got my number the company must be making alot of money just for giving our numbers away
send my money details my bank address
meezan bank limited
orangi town branch
karachi pakistan
accont no.0147 [protected]
muhammad ashiq ahmed
cell[protected]
So do I, , , I've received this kind of fake sms... i don't know how they got my number... I havnt been using my this Sim since two or three months... sim company must b involed in this fraud...
Shehzad Malik
txs mr Mr Valiri

Got a text at 2am from [protected] saying I have won $40000000 USD in the 2010 Glo Mobil Draw. Ref: EGS/[protected].
    Please contact Mr Valiri on email glo.[protected]@yahoo.com for payment.
    Aug 13, 2020
    do they have a lottery over there. ive recieved on this morning, on my mobil-29th -3- 2011 [protected]@live.com. his ph number[protected]. name a david wagner. uk mobil lottery. if this is genuine then he has nothing to be worried about me putting it here but if its not then we are sick of this lind of scam
    by by scamer.
    Glo Mobil

I have just received this text message on my mobile dated the 7th January 2012 saying I had won $1000, 000.00USD. and I have to email a response a website http://www.[protected]@glo-e.net. The ref number I was given is GL-TH/K7Y9, and to contact the office on this number [protected]. Could you please can you stop this person, I don't like that this so called Company found my mobile number. I am an Aussie, so all those who have put Aussies down get a life as we are targeted too, getting those type of text messages, so put your BLAME on someone else,
    with so many people in the world including us Aussies this is a really CRUEL JOKE!!! Hope this person is caught and seriously punished...

000 USD Iin the 2110 Glo Mobil draw with Ref: EGS/[protected]. Pls Contact Mr. Valiri on email ( glo. [protected]@yahoo. com) call +[protected]. " Sender: ( no name) TD-GLO2010 received on[protected]:19:59pm (IST)
      Aug 13, 2020
      i recieved a txt on my mobile same reference number from a dr mack youg. they should track down these jerks who do this and shoot them the [censored]s.
      I received that test message to my mobile this morning.

You have won $500, 000 in the 2010 Glo Mobil draw with Ref: EGS/[protected]. Email Dr Mack Youg ([protected]@live.com) for Payment Congratulations" received from +[protected].

It is spam! If it seems to good to be true, it possibly is! I just deleted it from my phone. Scum bags!

I received a TXT message at 1:05am thursday the 24/06/2010, this morning saying that i had won $400,000 USD....in the 2010 Glo Mobil draw with ref:EGS/[protected]... and to please contact Mr Valiri on email (glo.[protected]@yahoo.com) or call +[protected]... this is just stupid!!!... they should be fined big time!!!!!!
        I received the same message as u selgirl.. Lol what fools! as if, i dont recall joining any of those lotteries or whatever u called that fraud. And as of you Nurudeen i reckon you're part of these scam :(.
        By the time u done all this and all that u probably spent more than half of the price u just wonned (theoritically).
        Anyway im not doing any actions of these, its just stupid and low to think that some people are dumb enough to fall for this. Get a proper job/work, theres a lot of work going on out there u just lazy to find one. Some people really.
        i also received the same message stating

" You have been awarded $400, 000, 000 USD Iin the 2110 Glo Mobil draw with Ref: EGS/[protected]. Pls Contact Mr. Valiri on email ( glo.[protected]@yahoo.com) call +[protected]."

Sender: ( no name) TD-GLO2010 received on[protected]:19:59pm (IST) Indian Standard Time

Venkatesh J Iyer
        Mumbai, India
        hai
        I have ricived a sms by GOLD-2010
        I was win the 400.000.00USD in 2010 Glo mobile drawwith
        Ref:EGS/[protected].
        I received a txt message 29-10-10 at 08:05:30 phone [protected] that I won $500, 000 in 2010 Glo Mobil draw with Ref: EGS/[protected], Email Dr Mack Young(for Payement Congradulations!!! I'm glad I googled Glo Mobil to check it out turns out its all a hoaks.
        Hi my daughter and myself recieved the same sms tursday 30th December 2010. Saying `You have been awarded $ 400.000.00USD in the 2010 Glo Mobil draw with Ref:EGS/[protected].Plscontact Mr Valiri on email (glo.[protected]@yahoo.com) for payment. Sender:(no name) [protected].
        I personally think this is a scam as I have recently purchased my phone and I'm yet to register my number with the company I'm assigning with.
        now there's 4 members in my house hold that have received this spam message.My daughter s so gulliable she actually thought she had won said amounts of $$$$$$$$. Shame on the persons whom are creating havoc around the world, as if there isn't enough happening already. Disgruntal NEW ZEALANDER

Valiri — false winner

I had received a txt from Valiri that i had won $400,000.00 usd.this all he should be arrested for txt all this stuff.nakul

I was just sent this text message now saying: "You have won $400,000.00 in the 2009 Glo Mobil draw with Ref: EGS/45061725.E mail to: glo.[protected]@yahoo.com / call +[protected] for comfirmation and payment.

Sender:
          (no name)
          +[protected]
          Recieved:
          11:51:19am

These fake lotteries should be shutdown and the people behind them put behind bars, or better yet take all their money and let them crawl the streets where they belong. Do something about this... ...

I and many others, (do a google search of glo mobil and you will see what I mean) have been receiving text messages on our mobiles from a Mr Sirichai saying we have won $400, 000. That you have to email a response to mr.[protected]@yahoo.com/call+[protected].website http://www.glo.co.th/. The ref number I was given wasEGS/[protected]. The mobile number from the text was[protected]. Please can you stop this person, with so many peaople in the world struggling this is a really cruel joke.
            I was sent the exact same text message and searched the supposed Glo Mobil draw on Google but it said it couldnt find the website. Suprise suprise! This person needs to be stopped. What a cruel and insensitive joke.
            Hello I just received a similar text, and did the same as others googled before replying. They have just changed the SMS number and site address, they said I won 250, 000. What do they get out of this to waste their time sms'ing such things? I would like to know...
            Hey,
            I got a txt from this mr sirichai this morning i am in australia, i knew it wasnt real so i investigated it and found this post. what sort of cruel guy would do this for fun!!!
            yeh, im from australia too and i got that msg this morning and it woke me up... so PISSED its not real!!! i got out of bed for nothing
            I got the same message this morning... I had a feeling it wasn't real.
            This person has sent a text to inform me i have won 200000. He is in Thailand and hei number is[protected]. I rang the number and he stated "Oh you are one of our Australian winners" I asked a few questions and hes told me to SMS the ref no and hung up. All very dodgy i think. Not even my phone it belongs to the company i work for. A huge Company so there had not better be any funny business.
            My husband too got this same message this morning at 14.32. The message my husband got was the same as Deanne Glayde. The message saying that he had won $400, 000.00 and to go to the website and key in the reference number or send an email to Mr. Sirichai. My husband actually rang the number left on his mobile phone. Knowing the message was not true, he was advised that it was not a joke that he had actually won the prize money. When my husband asked how did he get his number, he was advised that all the mobile numbers in australia went into a draw and his number was the winner. What a cruel joke. Does Mr. Sirichai have nothing better to do than to get the hopes up of inocent people.
            this guy is a wanker i just got the same msg and not having a job at the moment i must say i got excited although knew the amount was a joke but still though i may have won some sum of money.. google search showed this.. this guy needs to be stopped..
            I got the same message at 2.11am. The same message also as Deanne Glayde and Sandra's Husband. It is a sad day when an individual or individuals can find numbers at random and play with peoples hopes and dreams. The people who send these type of messages should be found and stopped by the proper authorities...
            [censored]IN indians thats why we bash them in sydney i got the msg this mornimg so now i will bash more indians wog aussi pride [censored] CURRY MUNCHERS
            I received the exact same message yesterday with the same reference numbers. I knew it was a hoax as soon as I read it since I have never entered such a competition. I checked the number of the originator [[protected]] and a search of the 'phone codes indicated that the number was a Ukrainian code. The other number given to contact [[protected][ which gives the country code of 66 is actually a Thailand number and the fake web-site is also Thailand. A simple check like this would save people a lot of grief...but then since most people are greedy they only see the $ sign!
            i would like to get hold of mr sirshit101 and show him or her my world then ETC
            HAHAHA my mum got one this morning, she shat her self from excitment!
            STUPID CURRY MUNCHERS!
            there annoying!!
            go kill yourselfs and stop breeding more currys!
            Apparently he has changed his name.
            i got the same text today. $40oug - [protected]@live.com. Call +[protected]. Msg came from [protected]
            Also from au
            I have just received a similar message using same reference number but he is now going under the alias of Dr Mack Youg and using the mobile number [protected], he needs to be stopped!!
            Hahaha oh c'mon anyone knows that nothing in life is as simple as waking up and being told you have won a vast sum of money, without entering any draws or competitions. And to Tom and Bobski you greedy individuals, just because one person who is apathetic to all elements in this world regarding sympathy/empathy doesnt mean they speak on behalf of an entire race...my parents were syrian and aussie and believe you me after living in many countries i find that aussies and including any white race are the worst, and the most racist. A jokes a joke, it was a disgusting one at that, and cruel since people in this world are really suffering whilst others are living it up, but dont go bad mouthing an entire race, your only angry because something like that isnt just handed to you...
            I am another one who recieved the same messages from Mr. Sirichai that I won $400 000 this is my dream come true I thought. I did call this person mobile number too, and been told all the same from all o[censored]s here too. This person is from Thailand, Bangkok. But when I searched the web I found out that is just a Fricken Joke. I hope Australia polices will get this person soon.
            I got the same batch early this morning stating that i have won $ 400 000.
            I think this fellow needs to be dealed with seriously.
            I am not sure if he is a really human.
            I too received this sms and it woke me up. I never actually believed it, but I don't like that he found my mobile number.
            As for Tori saying that "aussies and including any white race are the worst, and the most racist" how do you differ from Bobski?? I think it is safe to say any human can be racist without labeling any one race!
            But back to the actual subject, I hope that the person doing this is dealt with seriously too.
            i had the same text from the same person...whats the hell????????????/
            get this person before he gets far..
            I recieved the same message as everybody on this site. I'm from Australia. Just recieved this message just minutes ago. Went on line to see if this is a scam. Come across this site. I hope nobody fulls for this scam.
            LISTEN HEA YOU FARKEN CURRY MUCHER !!! WHY D0N'T YOU SH0VE THAT $400.000 UP UR FARKEN CURRY MUCHIN ... U SHUD BE PUT IN JAIL YAH CURRYPUFF MOTHERFARKER!!!
            IF I EVER CATCH YOU I'LL STRANGLE YOU SO HARD THAT WILL COME OUT OF YOUR !!!

LMFAO!!!

STOP SENDING THOSE STUPID MESSAGES, YOU STUPID INDIAN [censored] !! GO FARK YOURSELF YOU POOF
            Got the same nonsense today.. I am perplexed, what is in it for him? Would be good to get hold of him and ask him face to face. Strange.
            Here here stop this foul.
            It is a waste of time and thank goodness I had the common knowledge not to follow the link, or ring the number.
            I have been told it costs you big.
            In my opinion do not answer this text Google glo Mobil don't go to the recommended web site its likely to cost you big or to con you to go further in to their clutches.
            I don't know what they are after and I don't want to know. It could be your Personal information, come on people we are better than this, anything to good to be true usually is.
            I think this person works for citibank in the call centre
            please let me know if any of you have in the recent past have argued with a citibank consultant from india
            it aug 09/09 and this sick psycho has reverted back to the "gtv/4" 250.000 scam.
            sure i thought it was a scam straight away but that did not make it any easier to cope with. when youre down on your luck and u recieve an sms stating you have won bucks of any amount, it has an emotional affect. this pri.k shoul be prosecuted for recieving a financial gain by deception. if you ph the # your out of pocket immed. he must have a kick back for all the international calls or else why would he do it. STOP THIS JERK-OFF !
            How can you sleep at night, knowing that your stealing peoples money u [censored]wit!!!
            WATCH YOUR BACK, YOUR LUCKY YOUR NOT NEAR ME RIGHT NOW, GOD HELP YOU!!! I'LL SHOVE BRICKS UP YOUR [censored]IN CURRY PUFF !!! I'VE ALREADY CONTACTED THE POLICE AND THEIR INVESTIGATING THIS MATTER HOPE YOU GET CAUGHT YOU [censored]EN CURRY PUFF

DON'T WORRY YOU WILL BE CAUGHT VERY SOON AND I HOPE THEY HANG YOU!!! WITH BRICKS UP UR !!!
            I got the same message today..new straight away it was a hoax...what they do is, they get you to email or call them and then confirm you have won...

When they do this they then ask for your bank details so they can deposit the money in your bank...This is where you DO NOT want to give them this information... because you will find all your money gone...

Seen it before...

Just dellete the message...

Jo
            highly agreed, i also got the message... this is seriously beyond a joke...!!!
            got the same message minutes ago looks like they are at it again. from Australia
            I suspect those corrupt little indian [censored]s in the call centres are selling our 'private' info.
            I am with Optus and i got this msg
            I just received the same message less than an hour ago. I am also in Australia and an Optus customer. I wonder if everyone receiving this message is also with the same phone companies?
            I received that 2009 glo mobil draw msg from mr sirchai101. I knew it was too good to be true to have won such a vast amount of money like 400, 000 he said i had apparently won.
            I am an AUSTRALIAN, I too am with OPTUS... what are they doing making money from this?
            Im poor and that money would of ment the world. sick sick joke. At least I have nothing to take, so the joke is really on him!!!
            i got the same sms today,
            wt is this all about?
            does he keep sending this sms to the same person or its a one-off deal???
            I also am in Australia, I had just received the text today as well. This guy is screwing with people, I wonder what his problem is
            Yes I agree, I have also received a sms from Mr. Sirichai, today, he should be stopped.
            I got a text last night I but was not sure about it being true so I just went to sleep an checked it out this morning!! there was no name on my text just a reference number an the email '[protected]@yahoo.com and yes a phone number that I havent rang as I have limited credit on my mobile[ not rich etc]
            YES I DO AGREE THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED I GOT THE SAME MESSAGE . MY SON GOT ONE LAST WEEK FROM DIFFERENT SCAMMERS LUCKY HE GOT IN TOUCH WITH ME FIRST BEFORE HE FEEL FOR IT. SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE YOU SHOULD ALL BE SENT BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY WHERE LIFE IS NOT SO GOOD AS YOU HAVE IT HERE.
            Just got this text this morning i am australian too thought it was fishy went searching found this, woke me up at midnight was sooo cranky!!!
            i hope this person is found soon agh!
            Im in Australia too, my hubby got the same message this morning. thought i better google it because if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Not happy about someone overseas having our number on a list, i hope they do get found out and stoped.
            hey i am from libya and i got the same message and i swear i got him he will be so dead
            yes we too got the message, my hubby rang me at work and i instantly knew it was a load of rubbish. let's not forget everyone, IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT USUALLY IS!!!
            got the same message, knew it was a hoax, don't you think if you'd won a comp for 400k someone would call you instead of message you??? REMEMBER, IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS!!!
            We have just received the exact same text. Even the reference number was the same. Who is this guy?
            I got the same msg yesterday, and knew straight away it was fake. this guy is a complete [censored] and must think everyone in australia are . thats why australians are sick of indian call centres.
            what a wanker this person really is.Im in sydney and recieved this text last night and this really sux.id love to damage the people involved!!!
            Yes, I got a similar message, spent 10 minutes mentally spending the dosh, then rang the number which rang out. Thought it was weird that that the number the text came from and the number to call had different country codes. Another scam like the Nigerian emails I get on a regular basis! Surely it can't be worth it to these people to do these scams?
            has anyone actually tried to claim this money.
            these people are scum...just remember... if it seems too good to be true, it usually is!!!
            these people are scum...just remember...if it seems to good to be true it usually is!!!
            I also just recieved this text saying I'd won $400, 000. knew it was to good to be true but thought I would check anyway, so googled and this was the first that came up.
            why is that text being sent out...whats the point?
            i want that $400, 000!!!
            Me too!! I'm in Australia and I'm Optus. My message says to email glo.[protected]@yahoo.com
            Looks he's screwing with hundreds of people. He probably works for a telco to be able to get people's phone numbers. I don't being woken up with crap either.
            what the hell, my parents got me up at 5am to go on the net saying, they received a msg they've won 400, 000, I knew straight away, it's one of those scams & decided to just check this Glo Mobil on google, and what did I find, all these complaints. Very disappointing to my poor parents, but I did warn them about it, and this person, needs a really good hiding...that's for sho
            Yep steve I got the same message as you and I'm with Optus.
            We recieved the text at 11.45 last night, we are in Melbourne. Dissappointing that someone finds this a funny joke. Why would they waste their money sending so many texts & how did they get our number?? Our's had the glo.[protected]@yahoo.com email address also. I think we need to remember that this is the act of an individual, not a nation or a race. Bad seeds can come out of any race!
            I recieved this same text at 11:45pm last night. I'm in Sydney and it woke me up. Not happy!! Mine had "You have won $400, 000 in the 2009 Glo Mobil draw with Ref:EGS/[protected]. Email to glo.[protected]@yahoo.com. Call for confirmation and payment".
            Who would be dumb enough to bother spending money on texts, unless it is a marketing scam and they get paid for everyone that replies back to the email.
            Got the same message at midnight last night, Melbourne. I knew for sure this was not real, as I have been told that if in fact one wins something; we are notified by certified mail.
            This person must indeed be getting some monetary gratification for this, otherwise, it must be that he is a sicko in serious need of help.
            Hope that our governmental bodies, who take care of this sorts of situations, get on with it, it could cause someone to have a heart attack and for no good reason. & this nasty, poor excuse of a human being is a ###??//g ";;%*+t.
            I too got a similar msg and searched it on net.I fail to understand if this guy is from Thailand, why is everybody abusing Indians.For God sake, first fix ur understanding of Geography before showing ur ignorance.
            i cant believe that one stupid person can cause so many of you to mistrust and badmouth indians!!
            this is a very cruel joke and this person must be stopped!! but being from a liberated and cultured country much is expected of australians than rascist comments...
            i recieved a message at 11.45 last nite saying "You have won $400 000 in the 2009 glo mobil draw with Ref:EGS/[protected]. Email to glo.[protected]@yahoo.com.call for confirmation and payment" no person was mentioned though, but still annoying spam
            I'm in Australia too.I got the same txt saying that i had won $400, 000. i googled it and am completely pissed off that someone can scam people like this and get away with it.i'm with optus as well & now after this i'm changing companies.Someone, anyone should do something about this .
            Yep my daughter got the msg also i knew straight away it was a scam but just thort i'd goggle & see wat was happening & i came across this hope tha [censored] get caught & get put away 4 along time
            i got the same sms come on mr whatever your name is ill pay 125 000 to put you in front of all these innocent people and see than how you would feel when its time to pay
            I have also received this text saying that I had won $400, 000.00 in the Glo Mobil draw with a reference number of: EGS/[protected] and to email: glo.[protected]@yahoo.com.call
            The number that it came from was: +[protected]
            Im from Queensland Australia. Just received message 10 minutes ago saying ' you won $250 000 in September 09 Glo Mobile Draw with Ref Send your reference Number to email [protected]@yahoo.com
            Sent to my mobile from number[protected]
            Just checking so that anyone else who gets these details knows its bogus as well.
            I am in QLD Australia with phone company 3 and received the message this afternon about ten minutes ago. Saying I had won 250, 000 in the September 09 Glo Mobile Draw. Exactly the same details as the person above. Definitely had me shaken up thinking I had won the money but knew deep down it must have been a scam. DON'T FALL FOR THIS>
            I am with Telstra in Perth, Western Australia, got the text saying the ref number from[protected].
            what a load of , saying that I had won $250, 000.00 and to send the email>

Why are these people doing this, maybe I should send them my bank details to pay the money in!!!

Get lost losers!!! Dont fall for this one guys
            hi, i received a text messages from this # [protected] telling that i won $250, 000 in sept 09 GLO MOBILE DRAW, REF:KSA /B.Send REF:KSA/B to email:glo.[protected]@yahoo.com for more info to claim money from our bank call me+[protected].

please advise if is it spam or not?

from KSA
            I got the msg today at work. new it was a load of straight away. The number who sent the msg is [protected] and the contact is now Mr James number : +[protected] I called this number but it had been disconnected
            how dare someone hopes up just to be shattered we all knew it was a hoax thats why we did not reply how bout he spent 400000 hours worth of jail time see if he thinks thats funny
            Nov 14th 2008 got message won $400000.00 in Glo Mobil lottery.My ref:EGS/[protected]Email to:glo.[protected]@yahoo.com/call+[protected].Scam still running and still using Bill Gates' name as one of his references.DON"T FALL FOR IT!!!
            I just received exactly same email is this a hoax if so i hope the person is dealt with asap..
            My brother also got this text message and because he's at work, he'd asked me to look this up for him and call him back. After finding out this is just a hoax, i rang my brother and told him the bad news. Poor bugger, he'd had stopped work for 2 hours thinking that he'd actually won this money and was probably ready to pack his job in. Please stop this lunatic!!
            Me too...I got the same message with the same reference number but came from phone number [protected] and had won the same amount as you.You are dead right, this is a cruel joke especially at this time of year and to people who are less fortunate than others.I am reporting you to the nearest police station immediately and suggest others do the same.You are a cruel and horrible person and I hope you have a crap christmas.
            I received this message earlier today too, only from another number +[protected], saying I'd won $400, 000usd and to email glo.[protected]@yahoo.com. Total Crap!
            Hi, Australia here! Yeah, it looks like we've all got something in common. I too recieved this SMS, THE ANSWER TO ALL MY MONEY PROBLEMS! (HaHaHa), i didn't take the bait. Me myself, am one step away from filing bankruptcy, so i can understand how upsetting a tastless joke like this can be to people experiencing finance strain. Just remember, if it's to good to be true than it probably is.
            Try not to let this loser spoil your day, that's the whole idea of this ridiculous prank. Instead, have faith in carmer, it nearly always comes full circle. :)
            Yeah, i got the sms and i just had to email my girlfriend the good news:
            HEY GIRLFRIEND, I JUST RECIEVED A TEXT MSG INFORMING ME THAT
            I'VE WON $400, 000USD IN THE 2009 GLO MOBILE DRAW. ALL I
            NEED TO DO IS EMAIL THE WINNING REFERENCE No. SO THEY CAN
            SPAM THE OUT OF ME, AND IM SURE THEY'LL NEED MY ACC.
            DETAILS TO DEPOSIT THE WINNINGS! YEAH, I SHOULD ABSOLUTLY
            GIVE THEM MY ACC. DETAILS! :) LOOKS
            LIKE ALL OUR MONEY PROBLEMS ARE OVER! YAY! :)
            I got the same message received at 00.26 on 17 November 2009. I am very concerned as to how these people got my number and I'm very surprised at just how many other people have received the same message. There must be a way that the authorities can trace the senders and proxecute them.
            it is very bad habit to confuse people and this kind of acting is very bad
            My husband got the message too - and believe me we are both cranky. I lost my job this week and that amount of money have been a blessing right now - unfortunately for them, I knew it was a hoax. Just googled to be sure. And yes, we are in Australia and husband's mobile is with Optus.
            i just want a reality about this draw, because

i dont no about this draw please help me
            I have recived the draw results on the mobile sms to be lucky draw system my number is EGS.[protected] please reply on the above details
            I got a sms "You won $500, 000
            The 2010 GLO Mobile draw
            Draw Ref: EGS/475725
            Contact Agent. Dr. Siwarak Pong
            Email: [protected]@gmail.com OR
            Call (+[protected]).
            Congrats.

Its a pity they havent got anything else to do.
            Me too.I'm from Thailand.This person has sent a text to inform me i have won 500000 draw.Is it true?
            I agree in this txt message...Please to inform every body that just now i received this same issue txt messages at 7:09am in bahrain.I'm from philippines but i'm working here in bahrain..I received this kind of message to be in exactly''You have won $500, 000 in the 2010 Glo Mobil draw with Ref:EGS/[protected].Email Dr Mack Youg ([protected]@live.com)For Payment Congratulations!!'' send from this number +[protected]...Please to all who's concern about this try to stop this kind of maybe job..If you don't know about this!!!They can take money from you from me even from all o[censored]s...It's good that i check research about his name..Oviously he is a guy..I think so, because i do remember there is one guy who interview me a week a go and accidentally i give my number to him because i was busy in that time for him to go i give what he wants after the interview.First i give to him the land line # but still he's not going.Then he ask my phone number...He is the only person that i remember that i gave my number..I really don't know him..I will check the book that he was opering to me to join..Thank you and i will continue my story...I'm not sure but i just feel that he is the one...
            Thank you google...because google website guide to know more about this situation...

Give him a fish and you feed him fo a day,
            Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

This is my message to this gangsta who create this gigs...I'm working hard..., , , how could you...Alias Dr Mack youg...CAN YOU STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING...S T O P I T . . . .O K E Y!
            Good day, I have been scammed as well by Glo Mobile. I was told that I won R25000.00, little did I realize that this was all a scam. To date my husband and I where asked to pay a total of R49500.00 and we still haven't recieved the funds into my account. They have given me details of a Mr Troy Smith who said he was the Branch Manager of HSBC London, Mr Martin a claim agent for Glomobile, Mr Thompson GM of HSBC, Mr John Nani, claim agent as well, a Mr William Moy from the South Africa Reserve Band South African Revenue Services. I have office numbers, cell numbers and email addresses. The only time I have contact from them is when they want me to transfer money saying that they need to release my funds other than that I cannot get ahold of them. They all sound like foreigners. PLEASE if anyone has been scammed by these people before, please contact me on [protected], I would like to put a file together and try and stop this syndicate.
            I received this message earlier today too, only from another number [protected], saying I'd won $400, 000usd and to email glo.[protected]@yahoo.com. --Ask Pement from mr, valirion
            From Auckland - I just received this txt message from Dr Mack Youg Ref: EGS/[protected] stating I have won $500, 000 in the 2010 Glo Mobil draw. Need to email [protected]@live.com for payment! Yeah right! What a waste of my time.
            This morning my husband got a txt from Dr Mack Young of Glo mobil saying he had won $500, 000 with Ref:EGS/[protected] which is the same as the one that has been posted on here. So I did a google which lead me to this website. These people need to be stopped as it is nasty to get peoples hopes up, especially in the economic times we have at the moment. We are in New Zealand
            ...same deal here...in CHCH and at 5.21am...nice touch I thought to not only attempt to dupe innocent folk but to wake them out of their slumber at 0'dark hundred hours! My only thoughts are is just how stupid do they guys think we are.
            Hey guys, Just received wun of those messages this morning!!! 19/10/10
            Im From Auckland N.Z.. Message that I have won $500, 000 Glo Mobile 2010.
            Email Dr Mack Youg([protected]@live.com) What a DICK!!!
            Google Rockx!! [censored]in Slum Dogz!!!
            my husband just received the same txt at 1.30am NZ time saying he had won $400.000 i think who ever is doing this needs to be dealt with asap and i hope they get caught and sent to jail for the sick joke they do.
            i got txt this mrng tht i won $450.000.00 and to email mr valiri.need to track him dwn and give him the bash
            i got it on the 15/10/2010 im from auckland the same txt from a dr mack youg they sould hunt these jerks down and shoot them asshoes.
            I got the same tx this morning saying you have won 400 us dollars send email to a Mr Valiri!!! I really do hope someone gets hold of these guys or they get all the bad luck in the world land in there cosmic zone!!! the horrible MUPPETS
            Lol hey i feel so stupid for getting excited xD
            I was knew it was a haox but anyone wuldve wished it was real... Mr.Valiri or whatever alias names he has, I really hope he gets stopped because its so sick to think of all the people freaking out and doing what he tells them and then end up with nothing and maybe even worse...
            I am in NZ and the number which txted was [protected]
            please continue to spread the word so noone will fall for this ridiculous haox
            i have just recd one today, saying you have been awarded in the 2010 Glo Mobil draw, same ref nos EGS/[protected] to contact Mr Valiri on email glo.[protected]@yahoo.com for payment of $400, 000.00 USD...

this must stop as some o[censored]s will investigate but some will fall into this and pay huge amount of monies for this...

this should be treated as fraud and these people should be imprisonment...
            I've just recently google searched this txt that received two days ago. Its soooooo not funny because its been on my mind constantly and yeah ! Not cool man. The reference number that everyone has is the same but they have used a different name, Mr Maliri. You needa stop this, REALLY coz its cruel and i even dreamed about winning the money coz i got it at 2:45am in the morning lmao. So whoever this is your a dick. lol obviously with no life and nothing better to do than play with others !!

Tamara from NZ
            yup got the same txt from a dr mack youg, omg they like wasting their time dont they, instead a playing jokes on innocent people why dont they put their money where their stupid brains are and donate our invisible wins to haiti, or places where its really needed coz we will never see it obviously but i guess they get high on doing what they do. we can all see who the loosers are, the one sending stupidity messages all over the world saying we son big, ha let them waste their time and whatever expenses they are spending just to send their stupid messages

Glo Mobil Recent Comments