Happy Couples Marriage Consultancy

Happy Couples Marriage Consultancy Complaints & Reviews

Happy couple marriage Bureau Tirupati: Don’t trust this guys. They sent few good looking pics and they demand 5k to pay further contact details. Once you transferred money they won’t pic your call and no response.

Below are the Bank details And phone number:

Sbi tilak road branch tirupathi account no:[protected] ifc code sbi n 0003187 in favour of happy couples marriage consultancy

+[protected]br...

My self Kishore Chakkirala resident of Hyderabad and I am looking for Divorce matches for marriage.One of the executive from the aforesaid company called my sister and demanded money and said there are many matches which are suitable for myself and asked money of 6000/-. My sister convinced her and paid 2000/- as an advance and agreed to pay the rest once marriage gets settled.
Our bad from the next day of the payment they are very irresponsible and did not picked up our calls by noticing our mobile numbers. For a test when we call from other number they used to pick the call and said all stupid reasons as if they are busy. After nearly 10-15 follow up calls they sent an email of 4 matches which are completely irrelevant to us.
The worst part in them is they will never pick our calls unless we call from some new number.

Not sure if these people are doing the same thing to others also.
Please help me in getting my money refund as early as possible.

The name of the executive who approached us for the payment is Hema.

Kishore

With regards i wish to inform you that i have paid rs. 3000/- to happycouples marriages consultancy in tirupati. Before payment they are continuous calling me. So i have paid in the month of december 21st 2016.

After paying the amount i left 10 days so that they will call me but they did not call me and
    I have phoned to them and asked for the profiles after i have shouted to the employees in happycouples marriages consultancy...