Hyderabad Traffic Police

Hyderabad Traffic Police Complaints & Reviews

Please refer Traffic Police E-Challan No HYD24LG[protected] dated 09.06.2021 at 08.42am. On that day, Traffic police claim a...
Nagole cross road - pedestrians are not able to cross the road Due to complete u-turns and signal is removed/does not work....

Hi, my house is next to the lane of basavatarakam indo american cancer research hospital, road no. 14, banjara hills. The lane is so crowded is because of food stall on the government foot path. The traffic police does nothing about it, in fact they come to the place, take some money from the stall owners and walk out. Due to the illegal stalls on the footpaths, people park on the road, sit in front of my house (In the driveway, on the footpath), eat, drink, smoke and throw the stuff on the road. From inside my house, i can smell oil, cooking and cigarettes. On top of all these, it is very hard for me to take my car in and out of my building because there is all the time traffic due to stalls.

I think roads and footpaths are for the public use, not for the personal use of owning stalls. One traffic police guy suggested me from ghmc office to apply and get "no parking" board. Maybe that will help but main thing is, traffic police has to remove the illegal stalls on the footpaths in front of my house, that will stop illegal parking on the road and on the footpath.

Please, take this issue seriously and solve it asap for public purpose.

Sir. I am resident of troop bazaar, earlier there was traffic signals at traffic police station, but the police station was shifted some years ago, the traffic signals were also removed. From then onwards the traffic woes are still continues till today. Traffic from abids to koti (In between no signal & no speed breaker and not to tell about traffic from (M. J. Market to troop bazaar).
    So, i kindly request the government & higher authority to solve the problem as early as possible firstly atleast lay speed breaker s at both the roads mentioned above. On behalf of the senior citizens and children i humbly request the traffic authority& higher officials to kindly look into the matter seriously, and restore the traffic signals at troop bazaar immediately and oblige.

Near to this google office you guys switched on speakers everyday i am pregnant not able to sleep from 1 month done complaint many times but no one listen it’s a cosmopolitan city dat too in telegu here people come from uk us what you guys want to proof i do t u understand switch it off this is not a right way of traffic awareness how can you award people this stop all this you don’t even understand my problem you guys want me to alive or not.. Take a serious action

Hi we are working at cyber in couple year's regularly our cab will come at 8 pm font of in gate cyber tower but today 22 jan 2018 we faced differences bad experience both policies scolding directly while we are waiting for cab si name is bhaskar and his constable harrasing the it employees with out any human angle or respect.. Im wondering how these people working in government organisations?
        The owner of vehicle ts13es1124 has using police name plate fir nonstoping the vehicle by police or RTA officials. And not paying pending challans. Cheating by using police name. Kindly register a criminal case on owner of vehicle and rider for cheating and seize the vehicle

I got fined two times on the same spot that i was commuted for over a year without ever seeing traffic police or any sign saying that it's a wrong route or anything. But because of recent elections, they set up a booth there and never before. (Rta office moosarambagh) (Malakpet trps)

Vehicle number: ts11ek3545

First fine was on (01-dec-2018) because of triple riding hyd25te[protected] and it was a mistake and i would completely pay for what i did but the thing is one of the cop stopped a bike with a family of four on bike also going the wrong route they were two adults and two children over the age of 10 but now comes the cop from behind telling the other cop to let them go without fining or telling or educating them that its a wrong route and shouldn't be driving with four people on a bike and when i confronted about why he let them go he started talking some crap about telangana and development of state that made no sense, i went to the cop who is the head there told him about what just hapened he said you should have stopped the people on that bike and bring them to me insted of calling in the other cop and questiong him and in the end he said he would let me go and told me to show license, he took license and i thought he was checking validity and he then gave it to me told me to go and i left but when i got home i got a message saying that i got fined 1200/- my heart skipped a beat he didn't even say that i was getting fined or gave any slip to me, he played with me and fooled me.

The second fine was on 10-dec-2018 on the same spot and i knew there were police in there and that was my daily route for over a year and never was i stopped or fined for the wrong route and there are no signs or blocks saying it's a wrong route and plenty of people go through the same route every day to college, but on this day they stopped me the same people who stopped me in the first fine and told me to show license and i did, i don't know if i did anything wrong and i just thought it was a regular check cuz of elections but he took my bike and without even telling me if i did anything wrong, told me to show license so i did and he fined me again 1100/-rs (Hyd25te[protected] even after requesting him that i dint knew and telling him there were no signs here he said he will put the signs now and shouted on me to leave and i literally got tears in my eyes, its 14-jan-2019 and still no boards or signs and no police to be seen there and plenty of people come and go from that same route again, but recently my friend got a call from traffic police for the same challan i got and he said what happened and removed his challan see even they know its wrong but i never got a call or anyway way to contact them and if i mail them they never reply, im ashamed to be living in this state with uneducated and unethical people becoming poilice and abusing their powers for their fun.

Please help he i'm not a rich guy just a student and unemployed who barely gets money to even fill my petrol, these fines are enormous (Grand total: 2300) and i can't afford to pay them plz help 🙏🙏🙏

I got penatly rd.1100 due to worng route driving, near madhapur to jntu flyover, here there is no sign indicates no entry board, the traffic police says, it's is one way only, how can people know about this. Rs1100 is not a simple amount, it worths one week food for my family, please log complaint against traffic police, date of penalty 17.11.2018, near huyder nagar. Fly over towards to jntu, my vehicle no
            Ts07ew 7684

Banjara hills square at (Gol chowk) coming from meridian school, right goes to zehara nagar, left to city centre.. All the time from 8am school timings road is over crowded by autos buses coming even wrong side.. No traffic police or lights making it worse dabgerous for children walking or travelling in autos... No vehicle stops or gives way.. All sides always in mess n dangerous... Need urgent action. Traffic police or lights required on this square (So called prime area small square)

Hi hyderabad traffic police

I would like to bring to your notice that wrong challan has been issued by your traffic police for my bike ap 13ac 3304.
                E challan number : cyb12te[protected], dated 03-nov-2018 at 10:33 am. Please note that i am living in usa since aug 2018 and my bike is under repair and it is in miyapur. There is no way challan can be filed on my bike since its not being used by anyone. Also in the echallan we don't see any images which proves that was my bike.

I would request you to kindly take action on whoever has issued challan on my bike and remove the challan asap.
                I am still in state of shock and this has to be taken seriously since wrong challans are being issued on innocent people who didn't do any mistake.

Hoping to hear you soon. Many thanks in advance!!

Varun