India Arrivals

India Arrivals Complaints & Reviews

They have taken around one lakh rupees from me for job offer in Netherlands.
Now I came to know its a fake job consultancy.I have all the audio and documented evidence.Still my passport is with them.

Indiaarrivals recruitment agency mis guide to Me and my wife because thay offer job from Netherlands we believe their words first we 60000 when we get the employment letter we will pay the 70000 all payments done in Phone pe UPI please help me any one

Also paid Rs 65000 in Two installments in vijayawada branch after confirmation through phone [protected]at Delhi office they also informed me that is his branch operation start dec 21. First submit my cv after telephone interview phone number is +[protected] after igot offer letter then i paid RS 30000 with my passport .One week after i got Employement letter and they return back passport bal amount paid Rs 35000.Amy informed me 05 Aug 22...

India Arrivals — Job visa processing in Nethersland

I also paid Rs 65000 in Two installments in vijayawada branch after confirmation through phone [protected]at Delhi office they also informed me that is his branch operation start dec 21. First submit my cv after telephone interview phone number is +[protected] after igot offer letter then i paid RS 30000 with my passport .One week after i got Employement letter and they return back passport bal amount paid Rs 35000.Amy informed me 05 Aug...
      A fraud consultancy India arrivals in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh offered me a job in Nederland company named vacon engineering. I paid 65000 ₹ for that job. They told me that by the end of this August my all visa process completed and I can fly. But from today all their mobiles are switched off. Cheated me. I have all the proofs like mails, offer letter, employment letter etc.
      I had the consultancy members pictures....
      Hi, friends
      My name is Shrinu Mukherjee This consultancy named india arrivals has done fraud with me They have taken VISA processing amount of 65000 for providing job in Netherland with a company Name vacon engineers Ltd
      Saying that My medical going to take place after that visa stamping will be done. They have taken all my amount
      A person name Mr Rahul was the Lead and many girls are also involved as their Associatebr...

Hi my name is tejaswaro rao from srikakulam ninnu Vijayawada lo 65000 katanu March28 na 2022 employment Letter vachidi a taruvata 29000 katamani chapparu katanu July 27 na visa vastudi ani annaru ki enta varaku raladhu andhare phones switch off vatunnaye please sir help me sir my number [protected]
      Give police compliant first.Its a very big scam in India.

I paid 65000 rupees last 3 months back,
        I got employment Letter, but no visa application received, she said that you will get the visa in july month ending, but not getting.

AFTER two 2 days i called to India arrivals.

All the numbers are switch off.
        My name is tejas give me your number sir
        Give police compliant first

India arrivals Group approached me there are job opportunities in Netherlands country. they asked me paid Rs.65000/- after getting job confirmation i paid that amount one week onwards they switch off their phones and did not give any replied mails. There intention is clear they cheated us. Don't trust these cheaters and punish them.
          Same situation bro, please call me once, give your contact number
          Please send me the number bro, I'm also paid, 65000/- my situation is same,
          I'm also paid bro, please bro send your number by this comment

Fraud Groups India Arrivals
            I complaint you all groups

India Arrivals Recent Comments