India Times

India Times Complaints & Reviews

Vikas More
I have ordered "Phoenix Black Men Stretchable Chinos" but it is non stretchable & such product which is sold in road in mumbai for Rs.100/- & they charged me Rs.900/- when i have canceled that time the guys from india times says that we can not pickup you have to courier me or come in delhi & give us after that we will courier cheque after 15days. This is ridiculous. i think it is totaly fradulent sale which they made. take serious action against them.
they dont have the knowledge about how to speak to customer. they commit & then failed to give service.

order no.# [protected]
reference ID 1389331.

johnjustusc

India Times Shopping
    is the day light robbers ... Dont buy anything from them.

I have ordered a
    woodland Shoe in India Times in January My Order No: [protected] for Woodland
    Green Men Casual Shoes[protected].

In the day one
    onwards it is showing that the payment not received. So I contact the customer
    dept and they tell they were receive the payment form the bank (Also my bank record showing that it is debited
    from my account instantly), But due to some technical issue it is not
    reflecting on the cart. I contact them 7 times till yesterday and i was told
    the same. But no answer.

Today they were cancelled the order (After 15 days without
    my acceptance) saying that the shipment is not available to Chennai (Is that
    not funny???)

I have contacted them
    since the day one onwards and it shows packed and ready to dispatch and they gave
    even the shipment number for Blue dart. But when i check with Blue dart it
    showed that their is no such number exists. Even I contact for that, their
    contact yours customer service several times. In all the times their customer
    service guy told that I will get the product at right time. Even on that day
    also he assured that you will get that, since the dispatch is not reflect on
    the system since it is a technical issue. (Just think in what are the ways they
    are cheating...) Even after the expected delivery date also they gave assurance
    saying that you will get that... Today after 15th day they are telling that the
    product is not available *( But their product list even today showing that
    several numbers are available with a list price.)

Today their Information deportment is telling that, they
    were not shipping the product since Chennai is not in your shipping area. Then Why Not you
    guys mentioned in the Site about that. Also it that required 16 days to find
    out that Chennai is not in their shipment circle????

But without getting my acceptance they were cancelled the
    order, and When I ask all this and want to talk to the your customer dept
    manager, Ms Puja and her head manager cut the call.. I want to rise this issue
    to the consumer courts/ Forums. to help my fellow people fell on this cheats
    trap. This is a cheating... Day cheating Is that any way to rise a complaint
    against them in a court? Please guide me. Expecting your responses

With Worm Regards,

John Justus

daylight robbers
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

India Times — Illegal subscription of service with new charges

Sourabh Singla
      This Company has illegally subscribed my phone to a service called "follo" , this is not only to limited to me but...
      Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

sachinjaju

Like beggars we are requesting India Times for last 7 days on problems in incoming mails due to non-renewal. This is despite the fact that we have paid in advance 5 years renewal fees last year. We have to keep on hold for more than 25 mins on their customer support helpline without any response.

Is there anyone responsible enough in their office who will take this up?

Sachin Jaju
      Palette International
      [protected]/01/02
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

soumen garai
        pls unsubscript wap ftv model. & save my hard earned Rs 30 monthly.
        pls deativate ftv model subscription
        POSTED[protected] BY TARIQ SOFI

Posted:[protected] by SOFI TARIQ Send email

WAP services From India times 58888
        WAPservicesFromIndiatimes58888
        sir
        I am a BSNL user & my mobile no. is [protected]. I want to unsubscribe bollywood Diva WAP services from Indiatimes.com from 58888. Also it is going to renew every month for Rs. 30/-. I do not know how to stop the service and never use the service for a single time and do not know what the service is. You are requested kindly stop the service immediately. Thanking you in anticipation.
        In continuation our so many complaints for a long, we have not recd any responce to your side.
        PLEASE STOP TO SEND FTV MODELS INDIATIMES.com/wapsub.html?
        please dont send any sms in future otherwise we will go in the court.
        my mobile no.[protected]

not satisfied

pillow covers are very small and torn
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Navaldeep
          I m bsnl prepaid customer,my number is [protected] ,I Had activated gprs service on my handset and india times forcefully subscribe wap model services and till now after a lot tries i could not find any way to unsubscribe it ,they are deducted RS.30 PER MONTH,i m getting frustated now,please unsubscribe me from india times wap services.thanx

India Times — Unsub wap actress

I send sms to 58888 but they don't unsub
          UNSUB WAPACTRESS

India Times — this service deductd Rs. 30/- every month from my mobile without any peremition.

i have got mistakely HVideo service from india times(58888).this service congrate me for renewel of WAP HVideo service every month's date of 12th n deducted Rs. 30/-.service provide a web add. to UNSUB this service but that add. shows a white screen.No any way to out (UNSUB)from this service. Kindly help me n stop this HVIDEO service at my mobile. id is-203.199.70.160/site/t.jsp?i=735
          thanks.
          i did not want to use this service please unsub my service hvideo beacue i cannot use this service right now
          Unsubscribe wap model pack
          I m bsnl prepaid customer, my number is [protected], I Had activated gprs service on my handset and india times forcefully subscribe wap model services without my permission and knowledge. they are deducted RS.30 PER MONTH, please unsubscribe me from india times wap services.or pl help me to unsubcribe the service.
          I m a bsnl prepaid customer, my number is [protected], I Had activated gprs service on my handset and india times forcefully subscribe wap model services and till now after a lot tries i could not find any way to unsubscribe it, they are deducted RS.30 per month, I'm getting frustated now, please unsubscribe me from india times wap services.

subrat mishra
          bhubaneswar
          orissa
          due to browsing the internet i unfortunately subscribe the H video on my mobile number [protected]. please deactivate this service. i am in big problem
          my mobile no is [protected] i want to unsubscribe my hvideo service now please unsub it .
          I hav subscribed to sub h video service when i was accesing rajwap.com and every day 5 rs/ are being reduced frm my bal. On 25 dec 2009 i hv received a sms in which it was written that your sub h video subscription will be renewed on 27 dec and for unsub the link was given http://203.199.70.160/site/t.jsp?i=735. But i dnt know whats the actual procedure to unsubscribe this service nd how to use this link and i wnt to unsub this service jst today itself. Plz help me..
          i have got mistakely HVideo service from india times(58888).this service congrate me for renewel of WAP HVideo service every month's date of 28th n deducted Rs. 30/-.service provide a web add. to UNSUB this service but that add. shows a white screen.No any way to out (UNSUB)from this service. Kindly help me n stop this HVIDEO service at my mobile.91 [protected]
          thanks.
          I m bsnl prepaid customer, my number is [protected], I Had activated gprs service on my handset and india times forcefully subscribe wap model services and till now after a lot tries i could not find any way to unsubscribe it, they are deducted RS.30 PER MONTH, i m getting frustated now, please unsubscribe me from india times wap services.thanx
          plz unsub wap actress pack
          plz unsub wap actress pack
          i am bsnl user my mobile no. is [protected]. i had disconnect your service in my mobile no. this service is wapmodel ftv so please unsub the service on my mobile no.
          l feel vary bad because every month i had loss 30 ruppee in my mobile account.
          I'm bsnl usër.my mob.no is [protected].i had disconñect wapmodel ftv sérvice.so please unsub this service on my mobile.
          i am airtel pre paid user since 7 years. my no. is [protected]. i want to stop the service wapmodel 30 immidiatly. i tried a lot to stop this service but i cant. so i request u to look in to the matter and solve my problem as early as possible.
          My mobile number is [protected] and i have by mistake subscribed the wap services "bollywood sizzlers" and Rs 30/- is deducted from my balance for three times in one month, they are also renewing it without my permission.please help me to unsubscribe it.
          i ambsnl user.my mob.no [protected].i want to stopthe service wap modal immidiatly .so please unsub this service on my mobile.
          Sir my mobile no is [protected] please unsubscribe bollywood diva from my mobile.
          i am absnl user.my mob.no [protected]...i want to stop the service wap model immediately ...so please unsub this service on my mobile.
          kindly deactivate the wap model pack service from my cell no. i am bsnl consumer and my no is [protected].

Please deactivate all of your connection with my phone above.

I've loose 30 rupeeeeeeees per month as a TOTAL Waste Of Money.
          i am bsnl prepaid coustmor pls i want to unsubscribe ftv model pack on [protected] l feel vary bad because every month i had loss 30 ruppee in my mobile account .so i request u to look in to the matter and solve my problem as early as possible.

BSNL — unsubscribed for wap model pack

sir, wap service have been activated by mistake on my phone.its no is +91 [protected] .Rs- 30 is being cut monthly.so many sms are coming from the no +58888.also the message telling that the cash is deducted is coming from the no[protected] . so please deactivate this service as early as possible. please help me sir.
          I am a bsnl customer.my cell no is [protected].the wap model pack is irritating me and every month i lose 30 rupees.please unsubscibe me.i hope that you will cancel the wap mopdel pack.
          Sir, i am a bsnl prepaid customer, my cell number is [protected]..kindlt unsubscribe my wap model pack..plzzzz..plzzz!!!

thanks

India Times — NOT ABLE TO LOG INDIA TIMES MAIL

I am not able to log in my email account in Indiatimes mail since 1st March onwards.
          Please rectify problem as soon as possible because as long as problem will persist I cant access my imp mail related to job, industries etc.

Rahul Saxena
          Asst. Professor
          Bhopal (M.P.)
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

jeevan sharma
            i am receiving messages of subscription from 58888 ..please unsubscribe my bollywood divas wap actress pack.my cell no is [protected]

Bollybood divas pack — unsubscribe bollywood divas pack

I am Deepak yadav,want to unsubscribe bollybood divas pack.Beacause This service is charging unnessasarily from last three months.This service is activated by 58888.This service is provided a wrong address for unsubscription,whenever I open this site it shows a blank page and nothing.And due to this service I would charged every month in form of 30rs./month.So Iam getting worried about this service.So Please Sir,Unsubscribe Bolly divas pack.My phone no. is [protected].
            Thank you sir.
            Unsubcribe wap1.indiatimes actress of day on mob no [protected]
            sir i am ashok disst. karnal my mobile no. is [protected]. three month ago i started the wap subscription(bollywood diva subscription) service.now i am deactivate this service. i tried many times to deactivate this service but not succssful.
            i call many time to the coustmer care but no mathod to deactivate this service
            and
            today 10/12/09 my account has been cut 90rupees extra to this service
            i am very hungry for this
            plz sir deactivate this service
            and return my 90ruppes
            i hope u
            your faithfully
            ashok gollen
            mobile no. [protected]

acters n actres — not response

sir i M A Rahman i m a member o[censored]r show i last one mounth used to ur optional servive that is game show for the acter & actress show but i m sendig lot of SMS to ur company because there is no responce so plz give the replay to my cell no [protected] i hope u understand what i m telling so plz guide me and give positive replay in my phone

M A Rahman
            This is 4 spl ur team

Na khushi saat aayi Na ghum ke pal saat aaye
            khuda kare ke mere naseeb me tumhara inam aaye
            Pls stop sub of wap acterss on my cell no [protected] with immeidte effect.
            me too having da same problem...
            plz deactivate wap actress pack from 58888

my number is [protected] (bsnl)

Bollywood diva Subscription — unsub wap actress pack

Mobile wap service not cancelled even after many requests.
            -Umesh R. Pawar