Infosys BPO

Infosys BPO Complaints & Reviews

Ani321
Hi team,
I have sent my pf withdrawal form and required documents on 1st may 2017 to infosys banglore office pf department. When i am enquiring about the status of sending this form to pf office i was getting reply that pf office is closed due to annual reconcilation. This reply continued upto last week of september 2017. But after that i am not getting any reply for my emails. Nearly 5 months they were saying the same answer pf office closed due to anual recon. Also now while calling no one answering the call from pf department.
Kindly look into this issue and assist me.

Emp # 933531
Name anitha
Email [protected]@gmail.com

Infosys BPO — Exit documents not given even after all the dues are settled.

Nikunj Ojha
    This is with reference to my exit documents (employee number 829961).I have been speaking to Suma U.But now they have stopped...

jinu16
    With disappointment and grief i am writing this complaint to bring you notice that.
    I jibin johnson, emp. Id - 834731 process bt i joined infosys bpo on 4th of aug 2016 and by end of that day induction i came to know that whatever the hr said during interview 1st round everything was false... The hr told me that company would give all facilities for training purpose in mysore but day of induction i was informed that no facility is there all expenses should be taken by me including travel expense. Due to which i was not able to go through further training.
    And today 9/08/16 i spoke with the hr in the same consultancy and she started denying and started to lie that no such promise was made by her.
    My question is, is this the way infosys hire candidates with false promises, if the company is not able to keep the promise then better at least don't cheat even the hr behaved in very bad manner.
    In this scene the total loss was for me, i wasted my time, money and even had to listen the harassment form hr...
    The hr name detail is mentioned bellow including interview venue and i would request to take immediate action against her, because i believe that what ever hr does for hiring purpose is as per the company norms and instructions if so then how can she lie, make false promise.

I want a proper resolution regarding this even she is telling that there is no such induction hr who informed the actual conditions.
    Totally lying what kind of recruiters infosys have... I feel ashamed because of the decision i made to work with infosys bpo.

The hr name is - swati and interview venue was ignites consultancy jayanagar 5th block bangalore and induction venue was electronic city phase 1 bangalore.
    Because of the hr swati lie and mistake i am suffering unnecessarily i am now blacklisted from infosys and the reason behind this is i said the truth infront of every one today at the consultancy office and the hr swati was not able to face people there and started harassing.
    It's my first complaint to infosys and request to let it be the last complaint by taking strict action against such fraud recruiters and give me the update regarding same on the below mentioned contact no. If not done accordingly i would seek legal action for the same regarding fraud recruiter, false promise kept for persoal benefits by the hr swati. Worst employment experience faced ever ashamed too for making decision to work for infosys...
    Contact no.[protected] and request to give update regarding the case including action against that fraud hr.

mani.abhi08
      I am Himani Kumar working with Infosys BPO division (Process - BT Wholesale). I was forcefully asked to put down my papers at Infosys on 25th October because the process BT Wholesale was not in a good condition. And when i have asked my manager (Zuber) and HR (Sheney G) that i'll serve my notice period then they asked me not required. So, i left the company on the same day. I have received my Salary slip but it was not credited to my account (well i have a proof with me) and finally after 45 days they have sent just Rs 2000 as a final settlement. Such a cheap company that just have an infrastructure and know how to fool their clients and employees. I'll give you the account number and just take back the money and give it to Infosys ( i think that company needs money much more i do).
      I got select in Infosys Bpo .

But they did not initiate offer letter.

Only they are wasting time of the candidate.

That Hr is also very worst HR.

He did only mentally torture about salary discussion.

maxgr20
        HI Team,

PF# BN-BNG[protected] has not yet been sent to PF office even though the docs has been received by them in September , 2012 . My prev emp# 944765 .
        The POD number from DTDC courier for the same is H05952503, and it shows received by S Muthu . Please assist me in getting the same submitted ASAP so that I can get it claimed from PF office , as I have a financial urgency .

Mridul C
        [protected]@yahoo.com
        [protected]@gmail.com
        [protected]@gmail.com
        Please assist on above query. Also please find my updated ph #

breva
          On May 2012 I submitted my resignation to Infosys BPO. I followed the separation process as requested. At the time of my resignation I had accrued 9 days of vacation time. I should have been paid by the 26th of June. I received 0.00 dollars. When asked about this they did not have any reason, however they came back with only wanting to pay me 4.5 days. I am continuing to fight with them over this issue.

mohammed aseem
            Respected Sir/ Madam,

Myself MOHAMMED ASEEM PASHA, Ex-Employee of INFOSYS ,
            Employee ID-926517,PF number -KN/BN/34177/25138.

I have received only amount Rs .8328 which is credited to my account on 28/12/2010.
            but still I am supposed to receive amount Rs.20323 which is pending which has to be credited in last december itself.I am dependent on this amount for my personal reason very much.
            I am in touch with the agent but he is not responding at all.
            Kindly do the needful as soon as possible by considering this as exceptional.
            I wil be waiting for your response.

Mohammed Aseem Pasha

Baba rat

I am lodging this complaint in a great grief about Infosys BPO. Here the management harasses their employee in each and every sense. Infosys is struggling in managing their attrition which is currently at 40%, much higher than standard. At the time of hiring they give wrong information in terms of nature of work, transport, pay and facilities. When you join they ask for a relieving letter at the time of joining. When people join then only they face the reality. They do not provide any transport and force their employees to commute via public transport that too in night shift. When a person wants to leave they force their employees to serve a full notice period which is for 3 months and harass them to withdraw the resignation by threatening them that they wont get the relieving letter. Even inspite of serving the full notice period, people doesn't get their relievings in months.

This is an awareness and I would recommend people not to join Infosys. Dont joint Infosys by perception. First take the feedback from your friends, mentors who know about Infosys and then only join.

Krishnakumari Kailashchandra Loat

This is Krishnakumari Loat.

I was working with Infosys BPO from 20/02/2006 to 12/06/2007.

I have applied for my PF amount with PF No. KN/BN/34177/9416 in 2007.

I have been informed that my application has rejected due to incorrect address. Then I resubmitted all documents.

But I received a letter No.BN/PF/SRO-BMS/SEC-4(3)/503/2008 dated 31/07/2008 stating that my account has already been settled for sum of Rs. 10396/- vide check No. 502876 and Rs. 3876/- vide check No. 544363 dated 16/11/2007. But it has not been credited to my account in ICICI BANK, Shivajinagar,Pune. I checked with Bank also for the same.

Then I have been inform to submit the reauthorization letter with an application and bank statement for that period.

I have already sent it in Infosys BPO on 06/07/2009

Then it has been submitted to your office on 15/07/2009.

But I have not received the PF amount till date.

Krishnakumari
                Mb. # [protected]

Infosys BPO — monthly bill is more and at present not working [Resolved]

vanitha.R
                  I would like to discontinue my postpaid connection. My number is [protected]. Please arrange to do the needful and return my...