IP University

IP University Complaints & Reviews

I am Sumit Samuel Patole, Father of Master Prakarsh Amos Patole. My son passed out his 12th class with 91.25% (best of Four) in 2021, Henceforth, he applied in the Indraprastha University's Bachelor of Arts (Journalism and Mass Communication) course, Registration of which was done on 18.06.2021 and henceforth a Fees in the name of Fee payment for Seat Acceptance of Rs.40, 000/- was deposited by me online in the account of Ipu on 22.1.0.2021...

Need refund and there is no response despite contacting the university from one month

With reference to above subject, i submitted withdrawal form on[protected] as per your file dak no-11 mentioned in receipt copy attached herewith and they told that refund will reflect in my bank within 30 working days, but 68 days are gone but there is no sign of refund from their end till now

Therefore you are requested to please issue/transfer fee as per the mentioned below asap.

Fee refundable
    1- rs. 40, 000/- dtd 5.7.2018 by cash in favour of ggsip
    2- rs. 47800/- dtd 23.7.2018 by pay order sbi in favour of vips

Shubham rawat
    Oct 01, 2018
    Updated by Manmoah singh rawat
    kindly take necessary action and refund immediately
    With reference to the subject, sir i Mistakenly freezed my seat in second round of online counselling of MBA 2019.
    Therefore I request you to kindly let me participate in the other rounds as soon as possible sir.
    My cet.no. 8241356
    Roma kumari

Sir i completed your all criterias of formalities to refund my academic fee of 40, 000. I asked on your help window that how much time it will take refund so he said around 1-1.5 months. Nie its above 1.5 months you just tell me now what should I do file a case or something against you or what ? Because now you have made us nothing left to do such like that. Is this how you guys help by taking their money and nit giving them back ? Here I have attached my receipt. Just have a look and atleast now do something. My parents are not good to me and now I am regretting for applying and participating in counselling. Please help If you can I just want a reply nothing else.

From: "suman sharma"
        Date: aug 31, 2018 2:45:21 pm
        Subject: refund of fee for cancellation of admission in ba (H) eco for year 2017-18
        To: vice chancellor ggsipu
        Cc: [protected]@ipu.ac.in, [protected]@ipu.ac.in, [protected]@ipu.ac.in, acad. [protected]@ipu.ac.in

Sir/madam

This is regarding my daughter who took admission in the course ba (Eco) hons. She got the college fimt, kapashera, new delhi. She did not took the admission in the college as she applied for cancellation of her admission to that college on 19.07.2017. Instead she took admission for bba course in iimt, karkardooma, new delhi (Under ip university) in the year 2017. Ip university issued acknowledgement for withdrawal on 19.07.2017. S. No. For such acknowledgement is 388. A copy of that was submitted to fimt, kapasahera, new delhi on 06.09.2017.

The details of my daughter are as under :

Name :poornima sharma
        Cet roll no. 1970780
        Enrollment no. [protected]
        Rank 355 academic year 2017-18

I am sorry to inform you that till date we have not received the refund of fee deposited (Rs. 41, 000/-) with the university at the time of admission for ba (Eco) hons. We have visited the university, administrative branch several times and every time an excuse was given to us.in this regard on 14.05.2018, a reminder was also given under the signature of shri vinod sharma, father of ms. Poornima sharma. Copies of all the documents have also been enclosed with the reminder. Even after that we have visited the university so many time and as usual every time a new excuse is given to us. No correspondence has been received from the university in this regard. We are failed to understand that how such a big university is unable to refund the admission cancellation fee even after a lapse of more than one year.

It is once again requested that admission cancellation fee in respect of ms. Poornima sharma may be refunded at the earliest. A line of confirmation/any intimation in the matter will be highly appreciated.

Yours faithfully,
        Suman sharma
        Mother of poornima sharma
        Mobile no. [protected]

It has been 1 month but i didn't get my money back. i withdrew my admission from ip university on 23 rd july . shall i go to consumer court. since every means to contact univesity has been failed. your helpline no. Is uselessand i have not received any reply from university yet.my cet roll no. Is 1224743 .every means to contact university has been failed.o am going to consumer court if action no will be taken by ip university. I hve withdrew from Kamal institute of higher education and advance technology, k-1 Mohan garden, New delhi -59 on 23 rd July. According to your refund policy the money must have been transfer to us.plz give my money back.
          I have paid 40000 refundable and 2000 non refundable dd in university in supplementary counselling but i withdrawl from the university on 16 august 2018 .but i didnt get my refund back .please help me out.i am attaching my withdrawl form.its been a 3 months now.these people are not even picking up anybody call and not even rplying on mails.

I am abhinav singh my cet roll no. Is 9130135.
            I had withdrawn from the counselling after 3rd round result but the fee is not refunded yet, to my provided bank account. It's more than twenty days that i had filled the request for refund of my counselling fee but not received it and also the phone to ip university is also not picked up so i can get satisfied that my fee will surely refunded to my bank account.

20june ko mene verification k liye clg gyi northern engineering clg token bhi liya but unhone mere documents ko vetify ni kiya bcz vo bole obc certificate ka date 2018 hona chahiye or mai vo kese krwati meri rank 4437 hai to mao kya karu. Mere sare documents ok the but unhone verify ni kiye. Or log bolte h obc se htwake gernal mai bharva do only 500chaln bhar ke. Mai kyu bnu obc se gernal btaiye.. Mujhe teacher bnna h pr esse log hi acche teachers ko bnne se rokte hai.. Ipu wale..

I have submitted my counselling registration fees already. But i didn't got any confirmation from ip university. Its been a long time passed of payment. Payment has been deducted from my bank account but i didn't get registration confirmation from university. So i request u to refund my money as soon as possible in my bank account. Otherwise i'll have to take a strict action against your university. My cet roll no is 9304486
                Bhumika yadav
                I withdrew my admission for mca course on 23 july 2018 from bvicam college.till today i have not recieved any refund from ip university.please take action on refund of my academic fees Rs 40000 as quickly as possible
                cet roll no.= 1051102
                couse - mca/mca(se) (cet code=105)
                transaction id : NHMP[protected]

I had applied for btech (Code-131) ipu online counselling on 14th june 2018 as per the schedule. The amount 1000 has been deducted from my account but their is no confirmation from ipu university and i cannot proceed for further registration. I waited till today (15th june 2018) to see if there is any response from the university. Bt there is no response from the university. Kindly fix this as soon as possible as last date for registration is 19th june

Cet roll no.-9102441