Jyothi Gas

Jyothi Gas Complaints & Reviews

Jyothi Gas — Deposit not returned

prashant.l on Sep 28, 2020
I had taken jyothi gas connection on 2017 beginning. We decided to disconnect the gas connection after 3-4 years. I went to...
Complaint category Utility Services

Jyothi Gas — mathaji gas agency

Sahiba Marwah on Sep 5, 2019
The mathaji gas agency refused to return my security deposit of rs 1800. At the time of installation they promised they will...
Complaint category Products & Services

Jyothi Gas — Cylinder deposit

Sabari Steyn
I bought new gas connection before 3 months in "sri mathaji enterprises near to bommanahalli, bangalore" i returned my cylinder...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Gas Stations

dolly verma
Dealer "sri mathaji gas entreprises, bangalore" stopped giving us bills from previous 2 time. He kept on delaying that he will bring bill someday and when we told him that we'll compain to consumer court, then he told that he won't bring bill any day and he doesn't fear consumer court. For the cylinder he gave today, he asked us if we're constantly asking for bill. When we said, yes, then he told that he forgot to bring bill this time also.

Less filling. We're 2 people and our cylinder work for atleast 2-3 months like our other cylinders have worked. But second last cylinder worked only for 1 and half months. He never brings weighting to weight cylinder.

They started charging rs.900 instead of rs.850. And now no bills.

Who could address this problem.

It's seriously black. Cheating.. And worst thing a consumer can face.
These dealers must be handled seriously and jyothi gas must cancel their license asap. Or else, it's clear that jyothi gas service is as ignorant and aggressive as them.!

Dealers no. Is [protected] (Sri mathaji gas entreprises, bangalore)
He is the guy who told us that he doesn't fear consumer courts and won't provide us bill.Interestingly, he seems the owner of this mathaji gas agency.

pushpabhat
    I have purchased Jyothi gas year ago... Now as I am relocating some other place I asked the agency to collect back cylinder and pay back the advance amount. The guy is refusing to collect the gas and giving reasons.
    This is insane that I am following up with that guy from 2 weeks ... Finally when I visited the shop, the shop guy told, owner is not there. when I called owner, he is telling shop guy is not there. He might be thinking that, he can fool customer.. That is his foolishness.

non delivery of cylinder on weekends

We tried to book a gas cylinder on sunday, but the people there said that the office is closed whereas the corporate office staff are saying that they will provide the service on weekends too.Customer service is not good.

Shaithilya AN
      I am a registered customer from last 4 years and I have the connection in my brothers name ( Srikanth .M.S, registered in RT Nagar, Bangalore). I have purchased today (6 March 2014 at 8 40 pm from a dealer - Vikas Enterprises, 13/1, 6th Main, 80 ft Road Srinivasanagar main road, Srinivasanagar, Bank colony, Bangalore Ph:[protected] . He has charged me Rs 1250 per cylinder refill (12.0 KG instead of 14.5 KG) and refused to give a bill. He also said that Jyothi gas will never offer home delivery. So I had to go and hand pick the cylinder.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

bhagya_panthagani

As I have booked gas on 19/02/2012, as our gas Agency Jyothi Gas has not yet delivered Cylinder, I have got the message with a registered no.319715 and delivery message in my mobile. But no gas has been delivered till date. On enquiry with our delivery boy, we got the message as leakage in the Cylinder and the cylinder has been sent back on 14/03/2012. Is this true or fake.

Thanking you,

Kemparaju

PaulsonJos
          Hi Sir, I am a customer of Jyothi Gas for home use. I am using it from past 2 years and when I got the connection, I was told that the home delivery will be provided. But this service was provided only for the first time when I took the connection. Since I was staying very near to an agency at Kanna Halli, Sarjapur road, I took it myself and now I have changed to T C Palya, KR Puram. The agency here is around a kilometer away and am unable to take it myself. When I went and ask for a home delivery, I was told that this service is not available at this "far". I tried to complient by calling the contact numbers provided at the website "http://www.jyothigas.com/contact_us.php". None of the phone numbers are available now. I am now left with a cylinder which I am not sure where to dump. The website clearly says there is door step service. Please help me.
          Many Thanks,
          Paulson.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

shanbhag.prita

I have taken a new connection of Jyothi gas in the month of July, 2010 along with which I got a Cylinder of 12 kg. As I am bachelor, I do not cook very often. This gas was sustained from August, 2010 to 4th January, 2011.
            On 4th Jan, I ordered for new cylinder which they delivered immediately. Charges for this is 780 + 30 (Service charges). However, this time it got over on 17th Feb and I ordered for another cylinder. When it was delivered, I told the delivery guy about it. My concern is when my usage was very less, then how can the gas get over within a month. I suspect the cylinder provided was not fully filled.
            Delivery guy told me to use at this time and watch. But what about my money which I already spent? When I called up Gas agency @[protected] , one lady spoke to me who didnt agree for whatever I said and asked me to contact delivery guy.
            Please help me out in resolving this as it is not possible to get over the gas within a Month when usage is so less.
            Expecting speedy resolution from you.

Prita

vsp

My Consumer ID with Indane gas is 41537. I had called up the agency to book the refill on 28th Jan 2011, but i was told to book the same on 29th Jan. Accordingly I had made the booking on 29th Jan 2011. I was told that I could expect the same between 5 to 7 days.

Till date there is no refill which has hit my doorstep. Being frustrated with the delay, when I called up the above agency (Jyothi Gas, Malleswaram,Bangalore) . I was stated that no booking was done by me, subsequently i need to rebook the same for no mistake of mine.

This happens with this agency regularly. They are punctual in collecting the booking. They make no mistake in collecting a booking , which happens to be one day early by the consumers. Again when it comes to delivery, they are very much regular in delaying the services. Apart from services, the attitude is too harsh in terms of handling the consumers.

I would request your goodself, to consider my humble complaint and do the needful.

C Raja gopal