Kendriya Vidyalaya

Kendriya Vidyalaya Complaints & Reviews

Myself Pushpalata Pradeepraj, I am to say that, worked as a Data Entry Operator on Day to Day basis in KV No-1 Mangaluru,...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
The new declared school uniform for kendriya vidyalay in the year 2020 is not comfortable for south indian...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
Am trying and trying and checking the availability of rooms that it is not alloted but when Am going to book it is not showing...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
Not providing fee exemption for single girl child

Sir/ madam,

I am gopa kumar gs, ex-service...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
I am Prakarti Mudgal, Applied for the 2 post i.e.TGT Science and PRT of Kendriya Vidayalaya Recruitment Advertisement No-14....
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Most of the teachers of kendriya vidhalaya AFS(vadodara)are taking private tutions and are promoting other teachers for same, children surely won't raise voice against this but this is affecting many private tutors also and children are also getting practised to read important questions only given by them, this had become a trending fashion in all the kv's of vadodara even after knowing everything principals are also not taking any actions against these teachers.
kindly take due actions
Please give me information regarding the account and password so that i can download my admit card for iv teachers entrance exam to be held on 22nd dec 18
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

The trouble is, there are no working fans in the classrooms of the school, students are facing problems because of this.
    And another thing is that there is a water cooler which doesn't work, in this hot summer, students have to remain without water that is terrible.
    And i have already complained twice about this matter but no action has been taken yet.
    Seriously we all are disappointed.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have paid Rs.2700/- online throught Indian Overseas Bank debit card on 07/10/15 and got message from IOB that successfully paid Rs.2700/- for kenriya vidyalaya but while going to take print receipt it is shown that "Either you have not paid fees or no record found" I have mailed to [protected]@unionbankofindia.com but no reply received. kindly resolve the problem at the earliest as School is asking for copy.
      Student unique id: [protected], D.O.B.:27/03/2000. m/no [protected] [protected]@gmail.com
      Sir my payment history shows that my i have submitted fees twice and my fees is refund on 13 oct but my fees is not come in my account

I have paid Rs.1525- online throught state bank of Bank debit card on 20/04/18 and got message from SBI that successfully paid Rs.1525/- for kenriya vidyalaya but while going to take print receipt it is shown that "Either you have not paid fees or no record found" student unique no. [protected] and date of birth 15/03/2012 .mobile no.[protected]. Email id no.[protected]@gmail.com .Now i attached mini statement for balance deduction. kindly resolve the problem

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My child Student unique Id is [protected] and I have paid an amount of Rs.1500/- against school fee (VVN) for Qtr JUL-Sep which was paid successfully but while taking print out showing student ID mismatch .please resolve the problem in ur site occured becuse School is asking for Payment receipt which is unable to print.
        1 other people found this complaint helpful

I registered my household goods parcel ( two metal trunks ) from Rangiya ( RNY) to Ahmadnagar(ANG), Parcel no. C978751, on 25/06/2014 by railway parcel services. Till date I have not recieved my parcel and havenot got any satisfactory information from the Railway authority. Please help. Hemlata K Deshpande.

Kendriya Vidyalaya Recent Comments