Kurnool Municipality

Kurnool Municipality Complaints & Reviews

Sir in ashok nagar dogs are making problem we are not able to sleep
Sir please do the needful as early as possible
We will be very thankful to you sir
Please sir

We have been residing in Mayuri homes, New krishna Nagar, there are huge number of pigs and dogs that cause continuous nuisance to all the residents in the locality, kindly help.
    My self G.Mohan Krishna from andhra pradesh kurnool, joharapuram, Indiramma housing colony, Street dogs are creating hastle in our area they are becoming very dangerous attacking people please send some one so that they can take street dogs away so that we can live with out fear pls look into it I request you to please resolve issue.
    Thanks in advance,
    Yours faithfully
    G.Mohan krishna

There are lot of stray dogs and growing in number in ashok nagar, kurnool
      Near ashok nagar post office.
      Frequent dog bites and dangerous to kids and elderly people.
      Please help.

The municipality commissioner,
        Kurnool

Respected sir,

We are residents of SLV colony, near Hyderabad Public School, we are facing a drainage lines problem those are blocked greeting heavy smell. Please arrange the staff for removing those. Please do the needful
        regarding cleaning of drainage lines

Here at kondareddynagar balajinagarpost kurnool we have a drainage system problem even when a small rain comes the water from drainage flows out on the roads so sir by these deases may spread so we request you to slove our street drainage problem

The municipality commissioner,
            Kurnool

Respected sir,

We are residents of shareen nagar, ward number:31, 32. We are facing severe water supply problem due to the water supply person who is arrogant and irresponsible person. He is not giving water as per the schedule and demanding all o[censored]s for money to supply water. Please kindly consider our request.

My dear sir, commissioner i requested to u my complaint is sand bull ox.. Because thay are occupied totally road there is no place in travel another person or vehicles iam fully suffering they problem & is one me not this problem total all people problem so pls as best solution are both person... Our indian citizens
              I hope u understand our problem
              sand bullox very suffering to traveling

Sir/madam i have a house in ravi kumar reddy homes my p. No 13, fci-ii colony. I have taken water supply connection recently...

The commissioner,
                Kurnool municipal corporation,
                Kurnool.
                Sub: change of dust bin

I s. Md. Ilias basha, h/no: 80/11-92-9, krishna nagar, near krishna nagar water tank, kurnool, my area municipal officer has chaged the dust bin infornt of my house it was at the circle which was good for us there are only shop in the circle, now they have shifted the dust bin infornt of my house beside my house their are many houses pigs are wandaring here and the pepoles are urining thier, ladies are not able to come out from the house, we requested mr. Eswariaah to chage the dust bin but he refused to change it, he not at all coperating to us, so please kindly i requst u to change the dust bin.
                change of dust bin
                Madam/Sir, It is very much regretted to submit the complaint that there are more than 35 dogs in only two streets and making more noise and attacking public by group, near NAZER MASQUE, near Balajinagar Board, Balajinagar, Kurnool surrounding two streets please. Hope an immediate action may be expected at an early date please.