Navjodimatrimony.com
3.8

Navjodimatrimony.com Complaints & Reviews

Plz return my amount. after taken my ammount you people block my number and i have paid to you on 20th september 2021, after i think 120 days finished so plz refund my amount. you never pick my call. so share you my payment screenshot. you played with my emotion. and plz dont play to other like this
Hi if you are writing this comment related to your profile i would like to disclose the candidate details in consumer forum only which you are telling us not to disclose anyone as your profile is HIV+ . So if you wanted us to disclose the matter in consumer forum then you carry on we dont have any issues. AS you said not to disclose and work for us we did it and its not there anyone's hand that marriage will fix for everyone but we try our best. The situation what you have in such hiv+ cases people rarely comes and you are demanding something like doctor or IT professional etc. So you have to keep patience if you stick on your requirement. Whenever it came to us we always delivered to you. But when you added such comment against our company then you should also disclose the concern completely as you are a doctor and you are trying to get money from your client and giving them ART medicines. Along with that you also asked us to share male and female clients who are infected hiv+ and you are trying to take money from them for counselling and giving ART treatment also. Hope i m not telling here everything about your client who registered with us but you should aware if you trying to open all this over consumer forum then obviously company cant accept wrong comment about their work. Who were delivered so many profiles as help.

Navjodimatrimony.com — Cheating with customer

Dear Customer, I want to give you some information about Navjodi Matrimony. Mr. sagar kumar sutar owner of this company. he was running www.bandhanmatrimony pvt ltd company with satish chand. And the one who was Satish was always ill. This Sagar Kumar Sutar took advantage of this.Satish has a disease called cervical. Who cannot work more than 3 hours a day. And Satish even said that the ocean would not have worked with me, give me freedom....

Navjodimatrimony.com — Navjodi Matrimony Fraud company

Dear Customer, I want to give you some information about Navjodi Matrimony. Mr. sagar kumar sutar owner of this company. he was running this company with satish chand. And the one who was Satish was always ill. This Sagar Kumar Sutar took advantage of this.Satish has a disease called cervical. Who cannot work more than 3 hours a day. And Satish even said that the ocean would not have worked with me, give me freedom. But he always used to...

Navjodimatrimony.com — Fraud Company and cheating with customer

Dear Cavenue Team plz stop giving service to navjodimatrimony. they are cheater and fraud. they send fake profiles to customer and after taken money they abusing with customer also with me. i am also customer of navjodimatrimony. my name is jitendra panwar i have paid amount eight thousand. after that they never pick my call and send me randomly fake profiles. so plz dont return amount to navjodimatriony. even you should stop giving service...

Navjodimatrimony.com Recent Comments