Paisalive.com
2.4

Paisalive.com Complaints & Reviews

I working online My Paisa live Dt.19/11/2013 to Dt.04/01/2014 .My payment Rs. 4057/40, Four Thousand fiftyseven & fourty paise. still not received..my Request no.339034 dt.9/1/2014.The company say we send your money last working Day of dt.31/01/2014 & dt.28/2/2014 .so long time pass still not received cheque ..
So I request sir Please send My payment Rs.4057/40 .at my ressident Address.
My deatail is givan below:-
Name : Dilipbhai Gulabbhai Champaneria
Room No.108, 1st fist Floor
Haribhakti cpomplex " A " west side, Salatwada
Vadodara - Gujarat .pin 390001
Email ID.[protected]@yahoo.in
Mobail No. +91 [protected].
Thank's for Co-operation.
Your's Faithfully.
Dilipbhai Gulabbhai Champaneria.
Dt. 18/03/2014

is it frad site

I am a Member of paisalive.com, my payment amount has reached more than Rs. 500 and they are asking for 5 referrals and I have given a list still I am not receiving payment...

I Have already request for withdrawal but no check received and now when now I checking status it showing me that your amount was less then Rs500 even that amount was Rs1, 469.55 so why dint you pay me. I have learnt that its a Froud so gys do not go with this site and do not waste time and money. They Bloody Froud Paisalive...

Dear Shiv Kumar Tyagi, Your have made following Payment Requests
    Request No. Request DateTime Status
    338967 1/8/2014 2:33:05 PM Validation done. Validated amount less than Rs. 450.00
    328918 10/23/2013 4:07:30 PM Validation done. Validated amount less than Rs. 450.00
    This was my earning so how it can be possible let me know please.

Mobile Recharge Balance Rs. 0.00 Show History

Cash Balance(Estimated) Rs. 1, 469.55 Show

Hi, I am Sangeeta Kushwaha, i am working paisalive from september and still i have not received any payment till yet.I want to reason behind as i have worked hard for earning but not getting payment as you have made payment till January for all user but i didn't get. i have invite friend gmail, yahoo, or other email a/c, i have copy and
      paste the email given below, referral link also. i have also promote these messages in your Orkut / Facebook Communities.My many friends register my referral link but my a/c blance have not increase. my referral link is this: http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?[protected]

I have raised payment request 2 times but showing only one time. but i didn't get any payment.

Sangeeta Kushwaha

Pleas

want to reason behind as i have worked hard for earning but not getting payment as you have made payment till December for all user but i didn't get. i have invite friend gmail, yahoo, or other email a/c, i have copy and
        referral link is this: http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?[protected]

Sangeeta Kushwaha

Pl

Hi, Never waste your time here. I have made many withdrawal requests with amounts well above Rs 1000/- and all the times after validation, they make it below 450/-. Sometimes the second time validated amount is less than the first time validation amount. So this clearly says their validation process is cheating. They do not want to pay anyone. So they deny the payments in the name of validation. Please spread this word so that you and your beloved ones can make use of your time for much better things. Thanks & Regards, JKB

I have a account on Paisalive.com, My email ID is " [protected]@yahoo.co.in " Tomorrow I am login to my account smoothly but today when I am trying to login than the server reply me as a unregistered ID. Why? please solve the problem. Thanks With Regards Manoj Das
            Dec 27, 2013
            Updated by Manoj Das
            the problem is solved

I have already validate for having my earning but always m having this msg whats wrong with u i think its fraud.
              ERROR----
              One of your past Payment Validation Requests is still pending. Payment Validation Requests can take upto 15 days to complete. You can place a fresh request only when the past request is completed. Thanks for your understanding.

Enother one is ----

This request is not yet validated. Hence, we do not have any report to show.

Your payment request is received. Since your validation request is placed in the month of October 2013 your payment will be released by the end of 30 November 2013 after validation.

this website said that it is a gud way to earn money online by simply clicking the emails. but this this 100% fake.. i worked it for a month .. i earned 1, 500 from it.. but till now they did not even paid me 1 rupees... friends dont get cheat from paisalive.com ... n also i don know where the company is located.. pls be aware of this

Dear ,sir I had joint paisa live & as per the sceam i had completed the surveys & completed the redemetion amt rs 500 but still 3 month pass not recvied my cheq ( my payment ) i had mail them they told wil recvied soon but still not recvied my payment please take action on it. Thank you from oosama temrikar .

1 year before i requested for payment, they deduced 80 rupees and said unable to withdraw due to low balance that time amount was 420.. last 1 year i earned 80 & reached 500. so again submitted a request but this time they deduced from my account 313.77 .. in between the two payment request i earned only 80. but dis time they deduced too much amount.. they r totally fake.. don;t believe them friends full of waste :-(

Paisalive.com Recent Comments