Paisalive.com
2.4

Paisalive.com Complaints & Reviews

please stop the "www.PaisaLive.com" website,because this website have make false promise to pay the workers."www.PaisaLive.com" this website first time said that "payment request" after validation,amount will be send the workers but when the payment request "validation done" that time paissalive said that Validated amount less than Rs. 450.00.
report this site here http://pgportal.gov.in/Grievance.aspx

Paisalive.com is fully fake and cheating site..

I have refferd about 500+ users to them but they deleted my account and not sending me money, they are telling that your registration is not completed yet, register a new account..

Please if you are using paisalive.com then please don't use that..

Not only i but also too many users not getting money from paisalive.com

please take any action for this cheating earning site. They are eating our hardwork money.

Also they can block your account anytime without reasion..

Please help and take action for this.
    paisalive is a fraud and im a victim of that too please report paisalive at http://pgportal.gov.in/Grievance.aspx

Deletion of my paisalive.com account

Dear Sir, For no reasons my profile is uploaded at paisalive.com, Request your intervention to delete my account immediately.

Below News from google,

Safe Browsing
      Diagnostic page for www.paisalive.com

What is the current listing status for www.paisalive.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 138 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on[protected], and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on[protected].

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including gaoanalitics.info/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS18229 (CTRLS).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.paisalive.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

not recharge my nomber

sir maine aapna mobile recharge kiya par blance nahi aaya he...

I want my total income on www.paisalive.com, but paisalive.com company website not drawn my total payment.

only receive a answer from paisalive.com i.e. One of your past Payment Validation Requests is still pending. Payment Validation Requests can take upto 15 days to complete. You can place a fresh request only when the past request is completed. Thanks for your understanding.

Please help & solve my problem.

Plz. cont. my mail ID

[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks Regards,

Mr. Mahendra Gaikwad

payment issue

my paisalive account balance is Rs, 626/- but my check is not issued by the company when condition is Rs, 500 earn then company is issued check

paisalive.com is cheating. As per their procedure i entered into the site and when i erach more tha Rs. 500 amount i asked for payment. But they show the payment would be made after validation and it will take for 30 days. After validation they have deducted as follows
          on 06-oct- 2011 youhave deducted rs. 313 in the name of validation

on 7-1- 2012 you have deducted rs. 920 in the name of validation

on 8-2-2012 you have deducted rs. 699 in the name of validation

They have deducted three time and rs 1932 When I have agains asked for payment they agaisnt shows me that you have not sufficient money after validatation.

Se how they are cheating. They have already taken 1932 rupees in the name of validation and they are showing me durig validation the money are reversed. Is it a the right way ?

I want to inform you in this please black list the wb site and show to all how they are cheating the people

unsubscribe

inspite of sending so many email to unsubscribe this sites continue to send emails

I am kasi viswanadh as a member of paisalive.I had memeber for since 2 years.I had earned 3500rs in paisalive .I put lot of time on paisalive.when i redeemed . after validation they said that your payment is less than 450. so we can' able to process cheq.
            Lot o[censored]nemploye's and student are loss money this type of websites .
            Every one should take action such type of Activities in Internet.Lot of people wasted time and money for this type of websites.
            For this i will maintain a website which contain fraud sites regarding job,earning money etc.This helps to other which website and consultancy is good or bad. This will be done with in few days.
            viewbestads.com is also Fraud website be aware of it.
            If any body wants to reply [protected]@gmail.com
            Aug 13, 2020

i check some emails in paisalive.com, i got Rs825/-(eight hundred and twenty five rupees only). i requested for that money on --/08/2011. they did not send cheque. what is the reason. please inform to me sir.

thanks
              sarise venkatarambabu
              email:[protected]@gmail.com

Paisalive.com — didn't pay

I have already earned Rs. 3000 / But they didn't give me one pie .they always said validation is pending .
              My paisalive id is : http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?[protected]

Paisalive.com — check emails

i checked some emails, i got Rs824/- (eight hundred and twanty four rupees only). i requested that amount. they didn't send any cheque. they didn't any information . ple inform sir.

thanks sir,
              [protected]@gmail.com.
              my password:[protected].

Paisalive.com — don't pay me

hey paisalive.com it's a fake company they do not pay any cheque i m working in this company and i don't get any cheque of this company so i suggest that don't work in this company it's a froad company

I surfing paisalive.com almost one year, I earned money by clicking advertize on the site, My earned amount was 500/- + and I request for payment on 6th June,2011. But they replied after validation my amount is 330/- after deducting the fake amount ( don't know how they allow to earn fake amount though they add the earn amount after complete the add view), and my net amount was 850/-+, and I again request for payment on 28th July 2011, this time they took more than 1 month and said amount is less then 450/- and again net amount was 650/-+, I ask so many time for the exact amount I had after validation but they never reply on that. even they deleted my question many times, 3rd time I request on 17th September 2011. when my amount was 650/-+ but again they replied after almost 2 month of validation that my amount is less then 450/-, but this time they steal my whole amount after validation my earning was "0/-", currently I have only rs 14.25,

It means they charge from several companies for advertisement but don't pay a paisa to anybody. every time you request for the payment and they will only reply that your amount is less than Rs 450/-,

I see many complaints are already here about the site and may be mine will be add to them, but please take some serious action to this site not for me but for all users being cheated and Ban this site that nobody else can join and be cheated.

I attaching some of the proof as I took some print screen

Paisalive.com — fraud,

I attaching some of the proof as I took some print screen
                why till now paisalive site is not closed or banned. Big companies or any powerful back is there with it . It is
                a shame how popular companies are helping this fraud site to fool public.This raise a question on the honesty and reputation of those companies whose add we view in paisalive.com. Does it mean that those companies are also unethical.May be.
                Yes friends, paisa live is scam, Now read my story from paisa live, I have put my village address, they have issued my cheque Rs 758 by courier, because courier not send letter in village address, its go back to jaipur, Now I have change my address to get payment, i think that they send my cheque next time, after that my a/c has 1900 rs, I have request 4 time, fiest time they dr my a/c wirh rs 790 & says your amt is less then 500, & my balance dedeuct, next time requset they dr my a/c 972 & my balance deduct, in this 5 time they says that your a/c is less then rs 500/- when i contect, that i gpt their reply, that your amt is less then rs 500/-, So in this way i have lost my two years time by clicking this fraud site, in my view this site only issue payment to some member first time only, but advertiser pays them, millians people join this site & payment proof is very few, because indian have no alternative to this site, so this site has monoply.in my view no site is genuine to making free money. Thanks

They did not pay money

They told that within a month after payment request they pay money by check by curiar. I request on 24th April 2013. They still not pay my money. I think this site is a cheat site and I suggest every one to not register on this site...

i want to delete my account

my id is [protected]@gmail.com , just delete by reading that much wrost complaints from the customers i had decided to delete my account

cheque not issued

I have login on paisalive side in that my earning shows above 1000 but when i request for payment this site says your validation amount is less than 450 so we can't issued cheque this same thing happened from last two months.i

I have been a member of paisaLive.com from last six months and I have surfed the website daily.
                  I requested from validation of my account when my account balance crossed 540 rs as per the rules.
                  First of all they took 2 months time for validation of my account and then they deducted 504rs from my account for no reason and without any notice before validation and then validated my account and said that my account balance is less than 450rs so I cant have a payment.
                  After many support tickets raised they didn't even replied and now my account balance is just 43rs which cant be possible because they give 99rs just for logging in to paisalive.com

Don't ever drag yourself into this website as all fraud reports are shown.
                  Aug 13, 2020

i completed my account 500 and i applied for withdrawal.....after word when i crossed 600 ...i got msg that u r account is validated n u r account is less than 450.....and nearly my 200 credits are cut off from my account....and my account reduces from 650 to 450.....why this happen...its mean this is totally fake....and makling people fool

Paisalive.com Recent Comments