Phenomenal Health Care Services Ltd

Phenomenal Health Care Services Ltd Complaints & Reviews

I am joint of membership (Bonds) of above ref company which was taken 1 membership certificate on 27.11.2008 by paying rs. 12500/- done as per terms & condition and got matured on 27.11.2017 after 9 years total amounting to refund rs.25000/- (Maturity amount). But in spite of several reminders nothing has been refund done. No one is now picking the phone at office. After maturing the membership for more than four months, not yet received...

I am joint of membership (Bonds) of above ref company which was taken 1 membership certificate on 10.11.2006 by paying rs. 20000/- (Monthly paying instlmt rs.1000/- 20th installments are done as per Terms & condition and these got matured on 09.06.2017 after 9 years total amounting to refund rs.40, 000/- (Maturity amount). But in spite of several reminders nothing has been refund done. No one is now picking the phone at malad office. After maturing the membership for more than eight months, not yet received the maturity amount from. After making many visits to their office no response, silvassa located office is always closed still.
Pl. Sir help me how to refund may money from this company.
I have attaching herewith scan copy of membership certificate for your ready reference & na.

Please help us to get back...

Purushottam sonar
Silvassa
Mob.[protected]
Email: ph. [protected]@gmail.com
Jun 16, 2018
Updated by P H Sonar
I am joint of membership (Bonds) of above company which was taken 1 membership certificate on 10.11.2006 by paying rs. 20000/- (Monthly paying instlmt rs.1000/- 20th installments are done as per co. Terms & condition and these got matured on 09.06.2017 after 9 years total amounting to refund rs.40, 000/- (Maturity amount). But in spite of several reminders nothing has been refund done. No one is now picking the phone at malad office. After maturing the membership for more than four months, not yet received the maturity amount. After making many visits to their office no response, silvassa located office is always closed still.
Pl. Sir help me how to refund may money from this company.

Please help us to get back...

Purushottam sonar
Silvassa
Mob.[protected]
Email: ph. [protected]@gmail.com

Sir/madam, we have took the phenomenal health care services ltd. With after 9 years the policy amount will be matured. The policy of the matured date is 24/jan/2018. Now if we ask to maturity amount at bidar office person are not given the maturity amount and stated unnecessary talk.. I kindly request you to please take the action on the phenomenal health care services ltd. And help us to get our money back immediately.

Policy...

I am Malchimane Madhav Kadaji R/o of Shrimali Post Tugaon (H) Tq Bhalki Dist Bidar Karnatka 585416. I have taken the membership of company NumberGMA[protected].Type: JOINT ECONOMY Plan: 20Period 9years.worth 20000.company contribution 20000. total 40000on 27 th August 2008. is matured on 26 November 2017.i want to claim the ammount what is the process. please help me for that i am a poor farmer. please award me my money. god will bless you.The office of the company at Bidar karnatka is found closed. So please help me. thanking you. with regards Madhav.
    Feb 02, 2018
    Updated by madhavks
    contact number [protected].

Sir my maturity is complete before 2 years .. But no any money award from company. So. How many time regarding to refund.
    I'm also the agent. I have claimed 200 membership there membership is matured .But branch is closed ..
    So . How many time to process ..

I n. Mohanan pillai, resident of vill-bakultala, andaman & nicobar island, pheno gold member (S) bearing the membership no. Pga[protected]. Date of membership -30th day of may 2006 and date of expiry of membership was on 29-dec-2015. I have followed all the terms and conditions of phcsl service plan and applied for the total membership fees with company’s contibution but i regret to say that till today i haven’t received any amount or...

I also took one plan of 20, 000/- its matured on 2017 april. I surrender the original certificate at chalakudy office, they old after 3-4 months you will get cheque. Now i came to know company md run away. Now it is take over crime branch and some crime branch officer is nominated to collect complaints at chalakudy phenomenal office. Anybody is given complaint to this officer? I am staying now at gulf and unable to contact this officer. If anybody have more information please share, any email address for complaint or officer phone number please please share.
      Paulose
      [protected]Whatsapp)
      Hi sir I am from Latur Maharashtra I open many people policies. Now they maturity cams people is catching me and asking about maturity I already submit documents for payment (matured policies) I don’t know what I do I pay one policy amount to policy holder

What I do send reply me

Phenomenal health care services ltd complaints & reviews
        Phenomenal health care services ltd — phenomenal health care services ltd non receipt of refund maturity amt against co membership for rs. 25, 000/-
        Surendraagarwal on nov 14, 2017
        Regd.&ho: 359-c, pannalal ghosh marg, off linking road, bhanarwada, malad (W), mumbai - 400064 tel :[protected] fax.28830984

Ref : my membership no. Gma [protected] (Type. Joint economy, plan no.20 9 years)

I am joint of membership (Bonds) of above company which was taken 1 membership certificate on 25.04.2007 by paying rs. 12, 500/-. I am attaching the required certificates/documents.

My plan matured on 2016 and subsequently, i filed for a refund on 27.04.16. I received a debit warrant on 25.09.17 but i haven't received the money yet.

Kindly...
        Complaint comments read comments [1] complaint category health & life insurance
        Phenomenal health care services ltd — non receipt of refund maturity amt against co membership for rs.40, 000/-
        P h sonar on oct 21, 2017
        Phenomenal health care services ltd complaints

Ref : my membership no. Gma[protected] (Type. Joint economy, plan no.1 9 years)

I am joint of membership (Bonds) of above company which was taken 1 membership certificate on 31.07.2008 by paying rs. 20000/- onetime paying full final rs.20000/- one time are done as per co. Terms & condition and these got matured on 30.07.2017 after 9 years total amounting to refund rs.40, 000/- (Maturity...

Kindly help me in obtaining my money.

Surendra kumar agarwal
          Surendra. [protected]@gmail.com
          Respected Sir,
          My father and Jiju was taking this policy and this policy was matured in April 2017 but when we go for withdrawing money the agent told us this company is not exists now and our money is not refunded i want to refund our 1, 20000/- amount .
          membership no-GMA[protected]
          MATURITY DATE: APRIL 2017
          AMOUNT -40000

Phenomenal health care services ltd complaints

Ref : my membership no. Gma[protected] (Type. Joint economy, plan no.20 9 years)

I am having 3 certificate of membership (Bonds) of above company which was taken on 10.03.2008 by paying rs. 1, 62, 500/-and these got matured on 09.03.2017 after 9 years total amounting to rs. 3, 25, 000/- (Maturity amount). But in spite of several reminders nothing has been done. No one is now picking the phone at malad office.
            Certificate of membership no - gma[protected], gma[protected],
            - gma[protected]