Preventive Healthcare India

Preventive Healthcare India Complaints & Reviews

Hi i took phci policy in the month of july 17 for 10, 000/- inr.in 2017.
The vouchers issued to me were of expired date, i immediately cancelled the policy on the second day from issuing. Phci emailed me stating that please return the vouchers and the policy amount will be refunded, i couriered the policy coupons along with cards, but haven't received the refund's yet.
The only assurance i use to get is that "sorry for the inconvenience caused we will get back to you shortly".
The telephone numbers are not getting answered
[protected] /[protected]

I am harshad kerkar (Mob. No. [protected]). I have paid 15000.00 to preventive health care india delhi on 19.04.2017 for healthcare scheme. The real price was 10000.00 but they charged 5000.00 extra for hospitalization reimbursement & sent some extra coupons.
    But they are not providing services till date as they committed while enroll.
    1. They are not reimbursed medical charges. I have sent some bills for reimbursement but they are not responding properly always saying under process or not response.
    2. They are not sent healthcare equipment like blood sugar test machine, blood pressure test machine. They only sent massager in broken condition.
    3. If i asked any queries to phci executive, they says, we will check & call back. But after that no body call.
    4. Contact nos. [protected] / [protected] / [protected] not reachable or out of service.
    5. Gift vouchers are not useful in dmart & big bazar as phci executive told. Now they are forced to choose from phci portal & pay delivery charges.
    It is a fraud company given me all fake commitments.
    Company claimed cancellation in 15 days but repeated mail sent but no response given. Phone is also not working.

Payment done on 19th april 2017. Till date no reimbursement received or no refund came.
    Please help me on the issue, i have also written them on their email id's mentioned on web site but no revert...

I am yogesh godbole from thane city. I purchase policy on 31'st may 2017 put they send me kit after calls from me to them after 3 to 4 months and not cash back to my account 50% as per told in plan. After that i send them mail about claim no any settle claim and till date they not deliver me free blood sugar and b/p machines & massagers. They also charge for that free machines, please call me on [protected]. I want to more persons who cheated from this company so we will go ahead for strong case.& fine & punish them
      Nov 04, 2017
      Updated by yogesh Godbole
      I am Yogesh Godbole from Thane city.I purchase policy on 31'st may 2017 put they send me kit after calls from me to them after 3 to 4 months and not cash back to my account 50% as per told in plan. After that I send them mail about claim no any settle claim and till date they not deliver me free blood sugar and b/P machines & massagers. They also charge for that free machines, Please call me on [protected]. I want to more persons who cheated from this company So we will go ahead for strong case.& fine & punish them

I have also same situation, i have paid 10, 000rs, other than vouchers i am not received the committed products, and these voucher also use less,

I have asked the customer care people to cancel my policy and asked return my amount, but no response from the people

Form the last one week customer care number also not working

Please suggest how can i get my money back...

My contact number - [protected], bought your platinum plan on 11th july 2017, cancelled it on 14th july 2017, awaiting refund since then.
          I am fed-up now please give me my money back. Do not harass me please it’s a humble request.
          You telephone operators always says it will be done this week, wait till friday, when i call on friday they say wait till monday it will be done for sure. And when i request to talk to any senior authority they behave rudely and says “senior nahi hai” "meeting me hai" and bang on the phone.
          Preventive Health care India is synonymous to rather fake organization where no administrative control exists, no policies are reflecting anywhere - what to say about its execution. They are non-committed and totally unreliable. Whatever they promise at the time of telephonic conversation, not necessary that they may follow it up. I have got trail of Mails on record where after lot of persuasion I got the refund of Rs. 10000/- and that too after depositing post dated cheque on their scheduled date which was dishonoured but same day fortunately they transfer the amount through NEFT to my account. But during this process it has given me lot of inconvenience and cost to my account where they charged Returning charges. This is a wake up call to all concerned to remain careful from such fake companies. Do not rely on their rosy promises and also on their Website. Anybody can prepare such website on payment which can easily allure innocent persons. I am also writing to concerned department of Government to streamline such organizations in order to avoid any monetary loss to very Senior citizens.
          =RRN Bhargava [protected]

I paid rs. 10000 to this company and also send some bills for reimbursement but they are not responding properly always saying under process or not response.

They are running some scan.. Pls take some strict action against them and pls don't pay any money to them.. They are running some scan.. Fraud company..

Pls don't trust them they sales their product as they are leaders in that. And then not even attend it call.

They are just fraud after 7 days of paying them no call, no kit, and after reading complaints and reviews requested for my cancellation but not to my surprise they are just fraud
              They don't pick phones and give threat they won't return the money and even after sending mail and recived confirmation of receipt of mail they are forcing to send kit.
              I want to file consumer case and police fraud case against them and want 100% refund of my money

After speaking to them they want valid reason for cancellation wow i did not see the modus operandi of special offer and paid them in hurry ishould have evaluated before payment but changed whole organisation language changed in one day
              Seriously frauds
              Tanuj receipt 4582

Tanuj receipt 4582

A health care policy was sold by company phci, that they will refund every medical reimbursement bills, lab testing and the dental treatment is also included.
                  Policy was of 6000/-annual 23 april 2016 was the date of issuing the policy.
                  But when i submitted the bill and medical test report they refused and told that, i have to use coupons which has been sent with papers.

When saw the coupons worth (500/250/300) they were limited for consultation charges and 8 no. Coupons for medical claim.
                  I called them asked, you were telling on phone that you will entertain every bill they just refused, so i have put the mail for refunding my money and cancel the policy. They refused telling that locking period is over.
                  So i have no choice accept continue the policy.
                  Now have submitted number bills from past 6-7 month rs 980/- + 1250 they have not paid till date.
                  Now they are calling to renew the policy and when i ask for the money they only give assurance.

I have cheated by the phci company i need my refused with interest.
                  Kindly help in getting my hard earn money.

Pankaj sharma.

I have been informed or misleaded over the phone by phci calling team that I will be getting the following captioned benefit if I enroll for thier membership plan Worth's rupees 10000 for 2 years.
                    1) tread mill worth 25000 and
                    2) big Bazaar voucher worth RS 10000 as renewal benefit in addition to the plan of PHCI available on thier website.
                    3) membership reimbursement plan
                    However the moment I have made the payment of 10000 they are denying the above additional benefit, when I have asked them to cancelled the plan no body is responding, I have the call recording with me
                    Request you to please help me in recovering my money from them as they have cheated me and bluffed about the product

Preventive Healthcare India Recent Comments