Quikr Job

Quikr Job Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/ mad,

Respectfully i am abhisheka swaiin clearly convey to you, i apply post for sr. Supervisor post in jio company but this company employees beg me money. I have seen this job is fake due some one post fake, so that they will income huge amount and cheat job oriented student. I provide fake job person no comol chaturved - +91-[protected], suraj singh-[protected] & naitik jhoshi-[protected]. These persons are cheater.

I request to you please take necessary action against you. These persons cheat me rs.5250/-

Thanking you.

Abhisheka swain
Nov 20, 2019
Email [email protected], Mob No-+917733833537( Komal Chaturvedi)
Job fraud
Their mobile numbers
Roy [protected]
Neha [protected]
Shreya [protected] they're asking me to pay money for job and after joining that money will be refundable.. but they didn't respond my calls... Please help me to get back my money and take serious action on them

In june month I had got a e-mail and a phone call from a lady named Neha from quikr jobs. They offered me a job and taken a telephonic interview and a online aptitude test. After that they asked me to pay a registration amount and later on they asked for the same several times and every time they said it was the last. I trusted them and paid but due to my financial condition at last on 10th june i cancelled my registration. As per the norms they said that the refund amount will take 45 to 90 days and i waited. But now after 90 days my amount is still not refunded.
    I am mentioning the numbers from which i got call and text and also the mail ID from which I got the mail.

Now I am very stressed and there is urgent requirement of money. So please please see and do something. I am waiting for your response.

Hi sir my name is vikram ramhari shelke me maharashtra se hu muje 22 july ko bank job me call ayatha or axis bank job kahath... To mene avesh me ake kuch rupees de diye 780+3250+12000+15000+10000=41000
      Mujse etne pise liye
      Lagatar 45 din muje bevkup bnate rahe badme unke call switch off and lage...
      Account holder name=
      Amod kumar verma
      Up se call kr ne vale shindu...
      Bank name =p. N. B branch - noida sector 1 ifsc-punb0412700 a/c no [protected]
      Mobile no unke [protected]
      Whatsapp. [protected]
      Mera account no
      Bank of maharashtra
      Vikram ramhari shelke
      A/c no [protected]
      Kuch tractions is account se liye he jo me app ko bhej duga
      My contact no [protected]
      Address. Dothan ta-akole, ahmednagar, maharashtra pin 422601
      To plz app meri madat kijiye...
      Sep 04, 2019
      Updated by Vikram ramhari shelke
      Jo mene pay Kiya he uski photo copy niche digi he

I got a call from axis bank free lancer and got a call from this number [protected] as i was subscribed to quikr.com. First they demanded me for 1050, then again next day i was demanded for 3550, then again 2 days they told me to pay 5000, i paid them also and finally they told me to pay 11, 760 as a security bound, & told me that at the date of joining, plz by the help of self cheque u can withdraw it. Again for verification of insurance they asked 18500 and now they are asking for 25500 as training charge. I have given money at kotak mahindra bank holder a/c [protected] ifsc code kkbk0000197 address - bihar, money amt paid in this account is 1050, 3550, 5000, 11760, 18500 they give every detail perfectly and hr name as gitesh kadam which is a hr of mumbai, plzz take action and block their a/c as they would not take out money. Plzzz help, i have suffered already a lot. Plzzz i want my money back. They given me file no quikr9193939oblique19 reference id [protected]@quikr. Reference i’d. Please help me out.
        Aug 14, 2019
        complaint not yet resolved. it was by mistake that i clicked as resolved. please look into the matter

At first I am registered shine. Com for job then a message received me. Then a phone call give me the company Quikr job. And it offerd me job at airport any location. And I am agree then that company ask me some money for registration that job and I am give then he ask me money for insurance and I am give. That company's hr Mr. Jishan.
          Quikr job offerd me give job and take 145000 for job but now Did not received my phone call. And also did not reply any email.i am give money the name of Mr.jishan at SBI account which is located at Delhi.
          Please sir help me.
          Jan 28, 2019
          Updated by Rajendra Narayan Pradhan
          Please sir help me and solved my problem.

Jan 28, 2019
          Updated by Rajendra Narayan Pradhan
          Sir my email ID is [protected]@gmail.com
          I call in by aarthi sharma mobile number.[protected] he call me for job. now his number is switch off I have paid 40000. amount plz solve my problem
          I request you to ban this website as it is cheating lots of person with fake news of employment. And also they are charging money for every job it’s totally brutual tat our citizens are being cheated like this by our own nation frauds. Kindly do take necessary legal actions against this website as well as the person who is posting fake employment
          SIR maine phele bhi complan ki lekin koi responce nhi aaya
          23 june ko maine quikr.com me job ke liye reg.kiya 5 minite bad hi call aaya ki mai quikr se bol raha hu axis bank me vekenci hi usne reg. aur sec. ke nam pe 5500 rup. liya .uska a/c no[protected] mob no [protected], [protected] hi

Quikr Job Recent Comments