Redbull Company
2.5

Redbull Company Complaints & Reviews

I drunk redbull 2 times but it didnt give me wings very fake advertisement.

Conoco station with the Montana City Store ( legally -Clancy MT) has problems with there till and it won't ring up Redbull's as advertised at 2 for $5.33. Instead the Customers are charged $2.79 each. Unless the customer is paying attention, they can be ripped off by 25 cents. I have spoken to the owner of the store, so has my partner. He does not seem to think its a big deal, even though he said that 2-3 times a week he has customers come...

Hello, im an avid drinker of redbull and i know how redbull tastes. Yesterday i got a redbull and it smelled kinda bad without even opening it. The can felt little thin... The smell is so bad. Its like a fruit thing but its not. And then i opened it and drank a sip. Its the worst taste ever. I vomited. Its like some manufacturing defect. Cant be expected from a brank like redbulll which is internationally recongnized. The smell is soo bad. I got to know its coming from the drink. I told my mother to taste it to know if its just me, as she knows how redbull tastes.. She told me after taking a sip, that i made her drink poison. Which emotionally hurt me. You are supposed to give me wings, not literally but atleast give good energy but this time, what you did??? You gave me a bad product which lead to vomit and headache because of the bad smell, terrible smell and bad taste, even thin can. Last but not least, you made my mother say negatively abt me because of your product?? If you want i can give it, test it. Its not even expired... So that you can blame the outlet... Its your fault. This not expired. But if anyone drinks, they might expire fast. I want to be compensated for this, not jsut for mental stress or serving bad quality or headace or vomiting but for your inebility to serve a valued customer like me. I alone drank over 1500 bottles and you made me get hurt emotionally. Why? Reply me. Here is video i made https://youtu.be/kLCz309uXhs
    Also this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP0bJMnsNGg i want justice to be done. I will post and spread the word every where. Because as this happned to me, im saved as i know how redbull tastes and smells. If a new customer drinks for the first time, who is not aware, he might probably fell sick and die. This is serious. You should respond and act. Gain back my trust. Write me.

I was notified by a Redbull representive asking me to advertise on my truck for X amount weekly and it would last 3 months and the truck would get a wrap advertising the company. I asked for some kind of proof so they sent me the address of there office the name of there supervisor it looked legit, so they took my name address and email and promised to get this done it's been 2 months I keep getting responses from them with apologies that it's taking so long, last week I was promised a check was sent and I was told when I get it to deposit it and let them know when it clears and they'll be out to do my truck. But no check and I'm tired of this, I've told friends and co-workers about having this done cause I love the product and was excited about my truck getting wrapped with the Redbull logo, now I'm looking like a lier and your company looks like It's full of it and doesn't honor there agreements. So please help! and fix this or let me know what to do this is a let down a disapointment and not professional. My names is Charles B at [protected]@gmail.com or text/call[protected] Thank you and please get back to me don't blow me off..
      Address . near kasturba vidyalay naibasti mishrikh sitapur
      Name Ravikant Shukla
      mobile.[protected]
      Country.india.
      Account[protected]
      Ifsc.icic0003214
      ICICI Bank

Ravikant Shukla's reply, Feb 23, 2020
      Mera amount kb tk transfer hoga

Red Bull Company Limited
        Red Bull India Pvt Ltd H.O. 123,Red Bull House, New -Delhi,Industry Area Okhla,India.

JOB VACANCY @ REDBULL
        EMPLOYER:REDBULL COMPANY LIMITED INDIA.

INTRODUCTION:

ATTN: APPLICANT,

REF: "REDBULL" DIRECT RECRUITMENT OFFER.

It is our good pleasure to inform you that your Resume has been selected for our new plant. The Company requires 112 Candidates for the following offices:-

- IT
        - Enginner
        - Free Lancers
        - Telecoms/ ISP Call Centre
        - HR
        - Administration and Production Departments e.t.c., as well as Company offered you to join as an Executive/Manager post in respective department.

You have been selected according to your resume in which you have posted online with monster india and Naukri Job site and our company has found your C.V Resume valuable.

The Company is dealing in Energy Drinks Business all over India, And RedBull Company is recruiting candidates for our new plants in New Delhi, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Gujurat, Kerala, Ahmedabad and Maharastra.

Your interview will be held at In New Delhi only at our company cooperate office on 23/11/2011 at 01.30 PM, you will be pleased to understand that, this Company has chosen you in the selection panel that your Application was processed till the final stage. After all finalization, it’s Compulsory to come to our company office in Delhi.

After the security deposit, your offer letter with Air Tickets would be sent to you by courier before the date of the interview.

The Company would offer you as salary with benefits for these post varies from 46,750/- to 1, 85,000/-Rs P.M. + (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits). The designation and Job Location will be fixed by Company HRD. You are to scan & attach the required photo-copies of all required documents.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD.

1) Photo-copies of Qualification Documents.
        2) Photo-copies of Experience Certificates (If any)
        3) Photo-copies of Address Proof
        4) Two Passport Size Photograph
        5) Curriculum Vitae (C.V)
        6) Pan Card or Any photo Identity Card

Send all to our Email: [protected]@asia.com

You are to make a cash deposit Refundable Security Amount of Rs. 10,500 INR to our Company Senior HRD verification officer via any of the nearest Indian bank provided by telephonic service, Account Number, will be sent to you upon your response.

Due to the fact that we have received Application forms from different candidates of different backgrounds, Redbull Company Board Of Directors implemented a law that ''Only Serious Candidate'' who is willingly ready to work with our company and pays the security deposit shall be provided the venue of the Interview on the date.

Your offer letter with Air tickets will be sent to you in your Home Address by courier after receiving the confirmation of Refundable Security Deposited Amount in the required BANK.

Company will refund your money back to you immediately at the time of face-to-face Interview either you are selected or not selected you money will refund bank to you.

The Job profile, salary offer, and joined date -time will be mention in your Appointment Letteer.

Your Air ticket will dispatch very shortly after receiving your confirmation of cash deposited in the required BANK.

We wish you the best of luck for the subsequent and remaining stage.

The last date of security deposited in bank - 21/11/2011, you have to give the information after depositing the security money in bank to Company HRD - direct recruitment Via-Email or Phone (SCAN COPY OF PAYMENT).

The interview process and arrangement expenditure will be paid by Company. Lodging, traveling and local conveyance actual will be paid by Company as per bills.

COMPULSORY INFORMATION:: "PLEASE NOTE ONLY INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD RESPOND BACK TO US WITH THE REQUIREMENT BELOW"

1.YOUR NAME:
        2.MOBILE NUMBER:

Mrs.Anitha Kumar
        Executive - HRD India Branch
        Red Bull India Pvt Ltd
        H.O. 123,Red Bull House,
        New -Delhi,Industry Area Okhla,India.
        Contact us via Email: [protected]@asia.com
        Telephone Number:+[protected].

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.
        Aug 13, 2020

Redbull Company — award winning

Hello sir,
          I also got email from REDBULL COMPANY written in that ur number has won award in redbull company mobile awards2010 held in london.they also specified their website www.redbullaward.co.uk.

sir can u tell me is dt awards really happened ? & what should i do?.

regards,