Refollium

Refollium Complaints & Reviews

I also ordered the above one for rupees 1880 30 day trial pack... Now i got a message that it is only a hair health support capsule... You have to buy ultra dht blocker of refollium and then it will work together and then automatically placed the order of 1270 and said me to.. This is not good this people are making fool dont buy this product there is no contact number to contact them fake product. Please refund my money.. I am very serious abt this
Unfortunately, i have ordered refollium, bt by seeing the negative results of my friends i don't to take that refollium product. So i want to cancel my order by rohan lenka
Please stop that order. And cancel that pack. I don't need it because it is not effective.

I also ordered the above one for rupees 1880 30 day trial pack... Now i got a message that it is only a hair health support capsule... You have to buy ultra dht blocker of refollium and then it will work together and then automatically placed the order of 1270 and said me to pay by cash on delivery... I have a very high doubt that they are doing something fishy... They are fooling them.. There are no numbers through which we contact them... What will i do know.
    They are not inform about ultra dht blocker any where.
    How can i get my refund?
    While going through their web site they are writing to buy some product and I ordered and received now I am getting one note written inside the parcel that you need to by one more product for 100% results otherwise the results will be 25% only.
    This is cleating to make the fool of public

Dear refollium,
      I have purchased your product &
      We use as your direction refollium hair health support and refollium ultra dht blocker. What a product you have made. There is no any benefit after using this it is bakbas (बकबास)
      Side effect- mere pure sir me fungus ho gaya hain.
      I want my money back-1880+1270=3150/-
      Otherwise i will sue in the consumer forum.

Sanjay kumar
      Pehle kehte he ki refollium ki ek kepsul ratko lenese bal vapas ayenge fir kehte ki
      Apkeliye gift chhupaya he isse behtar result milega, fir kehte he ki dht bottle k bina result nahi ayega . Ye kya dhokhadhadi nahi he?

Please refund my mony

I want my money back i don't want this product.firstly they didn't tell the complete discription of product now they are saying that you have to order 1 product more.i will go with consumer form.this company is totally fake.they just tell lie and people are traped on it.

This is shariff brought a product online and i received it now. And i had a issue regarding the directions o[censored]se written on product which is not said before me in call. And here what it is written as "effective only when taken with ultra dht blocker". These guys didn't intimated this to me before and now when i'm looking to return they were no option to return as all sites of the subject company not working. Please take necessary action on this company and please help me to get my money back. When i buy product they said it is a risk free trail. And now i can't find people to contact for trail. Please help me.

Shariff
        Dec 31, 2017
        Gaurang Darji's response
        Hair problem

Dec 31, 2017
        Gaurang Darji's response
        Please return my money

This is shariff brought a product online and i received it now. And i had a issue regarding the directions o[censored]se written on product which is not said before me in call. And here what it is written is "effective only when taken with ultra dht blocker". Why you guys didn't intimated this to me before. Please call me and respond to me.
          I want my money back.
          Shariff

I order the refollium hair health product. After the delivery of the product a message was received from the company which asks to ready cash of rs1270/- for ultra dht blocker without which refollium doesnot work which directly reflects the mis-selling of product and violation under "misrepresentation act 1967". The real thing is that the company have to show both the bottles in their advertisement. The dht blocker is a hidden product for customer which the customer have to be asked for after the delivery of the refollium medicine.
            Kindly kept my plea under consideration and take necessary steps in this regard for the refund of my money amounting to rs. 1880/-

Rahil gupta
            Contact:- [protected]
            E-mail:- [protected]@gmail.com
            I am Agrim Gupta
            I want to return the parcel and a refund of the product. Please contact me as soon as possible. [protected]

I ordered the above one for rupees 1880 30 day trial pack... Now i got a message that it is only a hair health support capsule... You have to buy ultra dht blocker of refollium and then it will work together and then automatically placed the order of 1270 and said me to pay by cash on delivery... I have a very high doubt that they are doing something fishy... They are fooling them.. There are no numbers through which we contact them... What will i do know...
              I want my cash rs. 1880/- back.
              I want my cash rs. 1880/- back.

Vikas punia
              Karnal . Haryana
              Fake communication...fake identity.. they said this product refollium hair lost specialist his product price 1880. Now they gave a message ultra DHT blocker to puechase.. this hidden ...i dont want to use his product... i want my money back..

Ye product ki sari information fake h...is par case krne ja rha hu

This company refollium is cheating people saying that if they use refollium capsules for one month we can get hair back and stop hair fall but the capsules show no result after using, when i called them back they said you have to use it for nearly for six months then they will show the results, by doing this they are cheating people and looting their money. Please take some action as soon as possible.

Kirankumar kivade
                Dec 22, 2017
                Updated by rkkivade
                Please don't call on this Number [protected], it's police officer number.

I order the refollium hair health product. When i book its asked rs.1880 including gst charges. But now they send the message to me they are sending another ultra dht blocker bottle rs.1270/- how cany they fool the people. First only showing one bottle again they sending message that they forgot to one more ultra dht blocker bottle need to take. So i want return this product & i want my money rs.1880/- back

Vipinpal
                  On dec 11 2017

Please return my money my phone. No [protected] please my refund send erlier.
                  Refollium बकवास प्रोडक्ट है मैं इसे वापस करना चाहता हु। खरीदते समय मुझसे कहा गया था की फायदें नही हुए तो पैसे वापस होंगे मेरे कंप्लेन का रिप्लाई दो वर्ना मई उपभोगता फोरम में शिकायत दर्ज करूँगा।
                  chutie hain saale ye refollium waale..

I have seen your product on the web. Advertised by e-net. You have said buy and grow hair 100%.

Then i have ordered at cost of rs1800 product id no. X76b6pjsrh. Invoice date dec.3-2017 on cod system. Expecting to read more reviews without taking it.

Then before opening the box the same day you have said again to buy more product in order to get grow the hair.

So that i have decided to return your product. I do not want to take a risk or play a game with my hair as well as...

Check your product, it is still in the box, not opened at all. Try to return and reimburse.

Sincerely,
                    I order refollium hair product first you have shown one bottle capsule and then you told I have forgotten you have order one more product DHT blockers you are cheaters.please give my money back.Rs.1880